Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5754 times)
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

I think Bitcoin is mostly a speculative store of money. Ethereum is also struggling with network congestion and stuff like that. Maybe it will conquer btc, but i think there are already better coins than ether.
Yes Ethereum is the next bitcoin in the currency world. Maximum altcoin especially 100 % tokens will depend on Ethereum based . So Ethereum is the next bitcoin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

I think Bitcoin is mostly a speculative store of money. Ethereum is also struggling with network congestion and stuff like that. Maybe it will conquer btc, but i think there are already better coins than ether.
Yes Ethereum is the next bitcoin in the currency world. Maximum altcoin especially 100 % tokens will depend on Ethereum based . So Ethereum is the next bitcoin.
The fact is that almost the most part of the company's ico produces coins on the etherium protocol. This is the connection of the etherium with other coins.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

Ethereum is a much more modern and technologically advanced coin.She will have a very great future and she can surpass absolutely any coins

drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

Ethereum is a much more modern and technologically advanced coin.She will have a very great future and she can surpass absolutely any coins

Definitely. It's just a matter of time until eth takes over bitcoin as the king. Just have to look at the tech behind it, it's way better.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

It will be always on the second place
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

It is really possible that Ethereum will be the next Bitcoin. Ethereum is as popular as Bitcoin now. It is one of the favorite mode of payment used by ICOs so it is now well known. It also has the potential to grow considerably this year.

hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

Ethereum through its smart contract with many of the other altcoins has a great market dominance and as the price of those altcoins are also an effect on the price of Ethereum, the total valuation market capitalization and dominance of Ethereum is the combination of itself and the valuation of all the cryptocurrency it supports.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

I think Ethereum won't be the next Bitcoin. Bitcoin is firmly holding its positions. Many people like bitcoin and 1 place on capitalization speaks about It. Also, Bitcoin, in my opinion, is more reliable than Ethereum,
for example errors in smart contracts  in Ethereum, as a result of which, recently, 300 million were frozen in the parity wallet.

TycTaHb

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

I believe that the ethereum has great potential. I think that in a year or two this will be coin number one. It seems to me that the bitcoin time is already running out.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:16:05 AM

When judging weather Ethereum will be the next cryptocurrency to dominate the cryptocurrency market it is important to pay attention to the currency market dominance of the coin after bitcoin which has a increasing market dominance, ethereum is the next in line with an increasing number of people adopting the cryptocurrency.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

I believe that the ethereum has great potential. I think that in a year or two this will be coin number one. It seems to me that the bitcoin time is already running out.

EOS is greater than Ethereum. I'm once a believer of ethereum but after the multiple hack event that cause a loss of a lot of funds. I realized that investing on ETH i s a huge gamble. Imagine that the hacker is more knowledgeable on code of the ETH smart contract rather than it's developer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:37:51 PM

Perhaps this will happen, but not in 2018 I think. Although everything can really change and the ETH will be number 1
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is not comparable to other coins, it has it’s huge value because it’s the first crypto, everyone know bitcoin, many less know ether and others cryptos. Tecnically bitcoin is outdated, it’s slow and it has expensive fees. Ether is much better but it’s not very known and in the future it will have to fight against all the new smartcontract ready blockchain that are following his road

I agree. Many have already compared Ethereum to Bitcoin, but they are two different coins supported by two different technologies and are used for different things as well. Having said, the big similarity among them two is that both of them are high-valued coins, and they show good reliability as an investment simply because they have the capacity to surge and gain big value at any point. I think that if Ethereum would gain more and more support from people that would turn out as investments and ventures, then that could help in upping its value and take the same path Bitcoin took.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

Perhaps this will happen, but not in 2018 I think. Although everything can really change and the ETH will be number 1
If the lightning network will be launched in the near future, I do not think that this will happen.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

If the lightning network will be launched in the near future, I do not think that this will happen.
I also see it is still not the right time for ethereum to be one of the number 1 coins because now the bitcoin is still the main and the most popular coin with high price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

I also see it is still not the right time for ethereum to be one of the number 1 coins because now the bitcoin is still the main and the most popular coin with high price.
Yes, but at the moment, bitcoin is too slow and difficult to use as a means of payment. It all boils down to speculation
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

I think so, i believe in ethereum's capacity in crypto and   ethereum will surely  follow the record of bitcoin.  In the future it will surely rise and becomes popular too.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

I doubt that. Ethereum is just a clone of Bitcoin. No matter how better Ethereum or how better its features, still Bitcoin is the King. They can be all replaced by any other coins but they can never replace Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

I doubt that. Ethereum is just a clone of Bitcoin. No matter how better Ethereum or how better its features, still Bitcoin is the King. They can be all replaced by any other coins but they can never replace Bitcoin.

yes I agree with you, bitcoin will not be replaced with any coins because bitcoin is the mother of all coins
although eth is much in interest for the new ico platform but still it will not replace bitcoin
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

I hope so ethereum will be the next bitcoin because of its many people that wants to invest in ethereum and I think ethereum will have a great value in the future. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and I think it will have a great future too. Let us expect that ethereum will have a great amount of investors and I think ethereum will have a great features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: