Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5751 times)
adizero

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

It is not impossible for any alt coins that might replace bitcoin, but it need times and hard work. Bitcoin reaches their value after a long time surviving in the crypto industry and its same rules for any others alts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is not comparable to other coins, it has it’s huge value because it’s the first crypto, everyone know bitcoin, many less know ether and others cryptos. Tecnically bitcoin is outdated, it’s slow and it has expensive fees. Ether is much better but it’s not very known and in the future it will have to fight against all the new smartcontract ready blockchain that are following his road

I would say that it's ca common misconception (IMHO) that Bitcoin is the first digital currency. Bitcoin isn't the first digital currency, not even the first crypto. It is the first one that was launched anonymously though. Do you think that if there was another coin that launched anonymously with a really good marketing strategy, but the same core values as bitcoin, it could not gain friction? I think the main difference between all the coins out now and Bitcoin, is that none of them are launched anonymously, save a few.

To answer the question, in general, I don't think you can compare Ethereum with Bitcoin really, the coins are not meant to compete.
for Ethereum continues to show continued improvement and make the value of Ethereum to be high. so it would be very advantageous to have Ethereum and continue to have a good look. so it would be very nice to have Ethereum as the next Bitcoin.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

The possibility is so because I know a lot of people who invest in Ethereum and use Ethereum to transact and trade and thus this coin will be able to get a good profit because Ethereum is currently decreasing and many are investing in this coin
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

It is not impossible for any alt coins that might replace bitcoin, but it need times and hard work. Bitcoin reaches their value after a long time surviving in the crypto industry and its same rules for any others alts.

it's more about infrastructure, integrations, bitcoin is older.

I dont get when people say 'replace' what the coin get for the higher market cap, a medal?

it's not about profit too, cause many other coin perform better than btc...
the cap doens't mean that much Tongue is it being used outside the exchanges?
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

I think that could happen, as evidenced by the rapid increase in Ethereum prices even though the price is currently falling, but I believe the price of ethereum slowly returns to normal and increases again in price.
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

ethereum can now be a bitcoin successor because the current ethereum platform can be the best, but if ethereum overtook bitcoin I think it would be difficult and still strong bitcoin in the cryptocurrency sector.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

indeed the strongest candidate to replace bitcoin is ethereum, but I think for now it is still impossible if bitcoin has to be replaced.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

Ethereum been the Next Bitcoin is of course very possible going by its popularity nowadays as we can see, many projects today choose to run on Ethereum platform making it the most widely used platform for new startup s.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is not comparable to other coins, it has it’s huge value because it’s the first crypto, everyone know bitcoin, many less know ether and others cryptos. Tecnically bitcoin is outdated, it’s slow and it has expensive fees. Ether is much better but it’s not very known and in the future it will have to fight against all the new smartcontract ready blockchain that are following his road

I would say that it's ca common misconception (IMHO) that Bitcoin is the first digital currency. Bitcoin isn't the first digital currency, not even the first crypto. It is the first one that was launched anonymously though. Do you think that if there was another coin that launched anonymously with a really good marketing strategy, but the same core values as bitcoin, it could not gain friction? I think the main difference between all the coins out now and Bitcoin, is that none of them are launched anonymously, save a few.

To answer the question, in general, I don't think you can compare Ethereum with Bitcoin really, the coins are not meant to compete.
for Ethereum continues to show continued improvement and make the value of Ethereum to be high. so it would be very advantageous to have Ethereum and continue to have a good look. so it would be very nice to have Ethereum as the next Bitcoin.
Ethereum has its own Turing complete internal code... a Turing-complete code means that given enough computing power and enough time... anything can be calculated. With Bitcoin, there is not this form of flexibility.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

For usability Ethereum is light-years ahead of bitcoin. You can do so much with the system and it is becoming a platform for a ton of other cryptos. However something to note is ether is meant to be gas for the ethereum network. The rules are different, it has a higher level of inflation and no cap. Long term goals are to just maintain the amount based on lost coins.
Yes it is really next to bitcoin in terms of high amount of volume also in the price per token of eth. It is actually the second trusted cryptocurrency for me because of its high volums like I said. The volume means there are so many investors that are buying eth just to support other ICO.
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

I think it is not very  impossible to happen, because knowing that Ethereum is the second leading coin in the market. As bitcoins has a weary feelings to all about its stability in the market, it can really hapen and it will become the next BTC.
miyat23

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

Ethereum is very good and profitable but ethereum and bitcoin is still different, they have their own community and blockchain. And i think it can't replace bitcoin's position. Since then bitcoin is known and called as a father of all cryptocurrency. And I consider ethereum as a mother of all alternative coins.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

I believe that the ethereum will be higher in volume than bitcoin as early as 2020 because it now shows a growth in percentage, and it has huge prospects  Grin
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have their own uses and purpose in the market and so do many other top coins. No coin can easily take the place of bitcoin.
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

Basically almost similar to Bitcoin. Equally as a decentralized cryptocurrency using peer-to-peer networks. I do not think it would be Ethereum to be the next bitcoin. because the first coin bitcoin is created.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

I believe that ethereum is a very good coin even though the price is still far below the bitcoin but the ethereum transaction is bigger than bitcoin and ethereum will be the future coin that will be a bitcoin competitor
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
ETH is called the successor to BTC. Currently, his rate is ten times lower than the most popular coin. However, it is developing much more dynamically and all this is due not only to the modern blockchain but also to lower transaction costs and a shorter duration.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

Everything can be here in the first place depends on how people decide,as they already form the market dynamics of where be growth,in the longer term all can be,so look, and we hope that we volemsya in this direction,and it will bring all the happiness and success of those who invested and those who advertised and those who created it,so everyone was happy)
Drop6cam

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

Most likely the second bitcoin is no longer to be, but the Etherarium can approach its capitalization.
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2947

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

These coins are too different. They will never replace each other. Rather, they will complement each other. And bitcoin generally speaking is not going anywhere. They will live peacefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: