Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5754 times)
Avengers360

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

It is indeed possible for Ethereum, or any other alternative currency to replace bitcoin, as new innovations and potential are unlocked.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

I think bitcoin will still be the top and number one coin on cryptocurrency. And for ethereum it might take a long time to reach bitcoin because now the ethereum price is still low and if ethereum increases its value because there are investors.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

As much as I would love to agree with the statement on ethereum becoming next bitcoin, I will like to say bitcoin is not going anywhere. Therefore, ethereum would have to become something different from bitcoin of which I believe ethereum is already a platform for smart contract which is totally different from bitcoin decentralized payment protocol!
Groxnii

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

Ethereum is a digital based platform. Bitcoin is a dapp that allows users to exchange e-currency. This makes Ethereum more reliable than bitcoin and makes Ethereum look like the next bitcoin.
donskova29

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

At present, Ethereum transactions are much faster and cheaper than Bitcoin, which gives it significant advantages.
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrency that I am very confident about. Ethereum has advanced technology, is very popular, every day Ethereum has a large transaction volume. I believe Eth's future will grow strong and high value.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is not as good as it used to be, even though it still leads the crypto market. Meanwhile, currently ethereum is struggling to overcome network congestion and other problems. Maybe ether will conquer btc, but I think there are already coins that have more potential than both of them.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

I think it will be in 2025 - but the team should wark harder to show the world that investors can trust their money to this coin!

gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Everyone knows about that, Ethereum will never replace bitcoin. Even though Ethereum has the opportunity to increase its price year after year, it is still not enough to destroy BTC. We do not know the market reaction to ethereum prices, but many people expect good growth in ethereum, and dream of value will exceed bitcoin.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

Even for now ETH is second to BTC or next to BTC looking at their progress on the market. Considering the way it is, ETH Will be second to Bitcoin in the future to come and I trust that for sure.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Ethereum is next to the bitcoin in the market capitalization but it doesn't mean it will be the nest bitcoin since both are different kind of technology mining procedure and whatever both were differents.So ethereum will be the ethereum always and the bitcoin will be the bitcoin so no need to confuse about those.
Bostonias

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrency that I am very confident about. Ethereum has advanced technology, is very popular, every day Ethereum has a large transaction volume. I believe Eth's future will grow strong and high value.
Bitcoin and some coins have the potential to pump. Ethereum is gaining value now that Bitcoin is pumping.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

No. Ethereum is a smaller version of bitcoin. It is associated only with ICO conducted on its system, and the situation is diametrically opposite with Bitcoin. If the projects are flying down, then Ethereum will fly after them.

Ethereum will be next to bitcoin, but it takes too long in order to achieve that visions of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the main strongest in the whole crypto community and currently it's dominating around whole part of the system, and if ever eth will be able to withstand the current trend similar with bitcoin did, I guess that will be following the footsteps of bitcoin in a perfect time.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

Ethereum will be next to BITCOIN and will never the next BTC.
they will remain on the second spot after BTC.
Yes, ETH has really great project and potential in the market but not enough compare to BTC.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

No. Ethereum is a smaller version of bitcoin. It is associated only with ICO conducted on its system, and the situation is diametrically opposite with Bitcoin. If the projects are flying down, then Ethereum will fly after them.

Ethereum will be next to bitcoin, but it takes too long in order to achieve that visions of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the main strongest in the whole crypto community and currently it's dominating around whole part of the system, and if ever eth will be able to withstand the current trend similar with bitcoin did, I guess that will be following the footsteps of bitcoin in a perfect time.
Ethereum won't be the next Bitcoin. Ethereum is getting a lot of people into electronic currency though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Callixis

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

In my perspective it cannot happen. Maybe we can say that etheruem beats bitcoin in terms of ICO but it never be the reason thay it can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will still the number one.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is not comparable to other coins, it has it’s huge value because it’s the first crypto, everyone know bitcoin, many less know ether and others cryptos. Tecnically bitcoin is outdated, it’s slow and it has expensive fees. Ether is much better but it’s not very known and in the future it will have to fight against all the new smartcontract ready blockchain that are following his road

I think the point here is not if Bitcoin and eth is comparable to rach other but rather if etherium has the potential to reach the market value of bitcoin. I think it has the potential to.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

In my perspective it cannot happen. Maybe we can say that etheruem beats bitcoin in terms of ICO but it never be the reason thay it can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will still the number one.
that is true, it is impossible if ethereum will replace bitcoin because every single thing in crypto is still under bitcoin and bitcoin remains the center of all cryptocurrency so bitcoin remains a favorite and the center of all blockchain technology

Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

I think this may happen, even if prices are now falling, as evidenced by the rapid rise in prices, but I believe that prices will gradually return to normal and rise again.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

After bitcoin, ethereum has become the most populous in the world, the popularity that ethereum has achieved in the past two years has not been so popular in any coin. There is no difference between ethereum to get bitcoin status.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: