Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This guy has lost 103 Bitcoins  (Read 8035 times)
thanh23021996

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

Marinecoin has come back to build its community and develop the project that has been shut down for a long time. This return may change some of the digital money market in the future.
Marinecoin is a potential POS platform developer.
Extremely fast processing speed, MTC is up to 500% faster than Bitcoin
When you are a member of the community, you will receive gifts from marinecoin (450000 MTC)
https://marineco.in/
itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

losing 103 bitcoin was a very large number, even I have not yet reached 1 bitcoin, but he lost it
we must maintain the security of the wallet account so as not to happen things are not in want
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

whether this story is true, if true I can not imagine, having 1btc for me is very fun. if i lost 103btc maybe i will regret my whole life.
hopefully that person has a way to restore his wallet account. indeed I do not currently have a reference how to restore a lost wallet account if we lose a password or dat file if the wallet is not using email registration. perhaps with a computer or history forensic using services of someone skilled in the field can help.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
jafhdskl

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

Now it's 1 million. In 5 years it can be 10 millions. Sad.
creahui

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

wow 103...
personally i played the hi-lo game in a faucet and I lost all my click-click-income 20k satoshi...i feel upset about it..
cannot imagine if I lost 103btc

btw, in this case I would choose online wallet...
RMR

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Whoa 103Btc thats was a large amount of btc. So can he recover it
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

wow 103...
personally i played the hi-lo game in a faucet and I lost all my click-click-income 20k satoshi...i feel upset about it..

it's very fun...
I just realize that If I had lost 103 BTC earned in 2011....I were exactly in the same situation I am now.
Funnier would be if suddently I would find 103 BTC on an old hard disk...

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

This guy has lost 103 bitcoins he mined back in 2011 and then lost his wallet dat file similar to what I have done but wow this guy must be gutted the amount of money he has lost compared to me  

His Address    166BuLPWHUjqoqiYp5rGE3B5r5AmqgHpoL    Final Balance   103.20832384 BTC

So many people have the same problem and I wonder just how much Bitcoin is stuck not being able to be used Sad

He says "I used to mine Bitcoin back in 2011 and I lost my wallet.dat file (through several stupid moves on my part). It's got approx 103 BTC in it, anyone is welcome to it, I've given up trying."

Wow I can imagine his disappointment, I guess this guy will be depressed.

ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

This is also from a series of stories when a guy bought pizza for boshoe kollichestvo bitkoinov and then regretted his loss as they went up.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

Sorry for that loss. If have the same situation i wont sleep much at night. I guess, in that time, he did not valued the bitcoin that much and never imagined that it will increase in value. Somehow its negligence, give him tHe  dissappointment of the lifetime. I just imagine, that time eventhough he knew it was missing he might never give any attention on it due to the low value of bitcoin in that  time. His interest spark only when bitcoin spike high and finally snap of its mind, thinking he have that big amount of bitcoin. Hope he could retrieve it, maybe impossible as of now
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

This guy has lost 103 bitcoins he mined back in 2011 and then lost his wallet dat file similar to what I have done but wow this guy must be gutted the amount of money he has lost compared to me  

His Address    166BuLPWHUjqoqiYp5rGE3B5r5AmqgHpoL    Final Balance   103.20832384 BTC

So many people have the same problem and I wonder just how much Bitcoin is stuck not being able to be used Sad

He says "I used to mine Bitcoin back in 2011 and I lost my wallet.dat file (through several stupid moves on my part). It's got approx 103 BTC in it, anyone is welcome to it, I've given up trying."

Wow I can imagine his disappointment, I guess this guy will be depressed.

He would not only be depressed but his anger and frustration would be all time high as he will consider him as a millionaire at one point of time but due to this stolen btc he is where he was before. The thoughts will kill him silently bu thinking that today he would have had a best of the lifestyle has those btc would be with him.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

it's very fun...
I just realize that If I had lost 103 BTC earned in 2011....I were exactly in the same situation I am now.
Funnier would be if suddently I would find 103 BTC on an old hard disk...
What's the address for your lost bitcoins?
wow 103...

I can feel you! In some small rounds and low income sats when we lose that's disappointing and for those guys that has tons of bitcoins and can't recover it anymore. It's really upsetting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

If this concept will literally happened  it's a challenge to everyone who invested in bitcoin. But sighting this concept that it will be on a stage of zero I probably say it's a hoax illusion. It tend the price will decrease but the history it self said bitcoin proved every year and coming years that this business will rise up morethan what we expect.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

Half knowledge or partial knowledge always results into risk , so it is more better to work for the step by step better work .
Currently in my opinion he should just forget that bitcoin Because that get lost in the network of the bloclchain that are impossible to find out .
Atleast your friend needed to have phrase backup or atleast export the private key of the wallet Because to have bitcoin in direct wallet with less control ( depend upon email id or in any direct data base file which have no definite surity that have to be remain exists forever ) .
This was the stupidity of your friends that he didn't take any backup , so this time he will needed to forget and try his hardwork again to make new bitcoin by new new ways .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

If you lose then it will not come back but the loss is stolen by someone else. If you forget the key then there is hope to be back late. Cool
Partoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Without a doubt lament won't come early. A couple of years back, bitcoin costs were well underneath current costs, which caused bitcoiners not to give careful consideration to wallet security and they didn't feel that bitcoin would bounce so high. Be that as it may, now all of a sudden the cost of bitcoin is high, I can not depict the sentiments of individuals who lost a considerable measure of bitcoin, ideally the individual is alright the circumstance and keep the soul.
Dertcoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

A hypnotist advertised that he helps people recover the cost of lost btc keys for one Bitcoin, (negotiable) I have no idea if it actually works but with 103 coins it's worth a shot

LOL. THIS IS the best thing I've read on bitcointalk!!! I can't believe crypto is so wild that there are NoW hypnotists in the fray!
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/up-to-four-million-bitcoins-gone-forever

It says up to 4 million. So that guy who lost his 103 is another statistics. Really just sad though to see someone lost a lot of money because they either don't believed that bitcoin will skyrocketed or they are just plain stupid and not backing up everything and literally throw their money away.

Can you share more about the story though? Is this a new story or an old one because we have seen a lot of people losing their bitcoins. If will be really good if you can give us a link or something.

With 4 million coins out of circulation it means there are only 17m coins as a total supply and even less in circulation. The price of bitcoin will definitely rise, even after the mt gox debacle. There is demand everywhere around the world, not just in one country. When the techno generation grow up, it will explode
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:00:08 AM

God, I would have probably gone mad, if would have lost such a quantity of money! But I hope he will be able to find your key. Let give half found to charity when the find key)
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:58:42 AM

Genuinely sorry for the fella who lost the key though, even Satoshi Nakamoto himself lost keys to a total of 1 million btc worth wallets, you can find the story in here actually. If that was me, I would cut my fingers to keep me away from computer ever again... How foolish...  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: