Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:05:47 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Your are true many scammers use bitrcoin to scam people. They promised a short term income which newbie did not now is a big trap. Hope people before entering investment need careful research first before invest your money.

#Support Vanig
Marcogwapo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

In the world of bitcoins  don't trust immediately. Do your research so that you won't become a victim on this kind of scam. Sometimes we think that the investment we put will grow but sadness it is a scam. We have a saying high risk high gain in this world so think first do research before you invest.
tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:51 AM

Well majority of people think that bitcoin is a scam they didn't know the true meaning and benefits of BTC to us.
So if they not believe and it's hard to convince or to change their decisions that is not our problem they are absolutely missed the opportunity to lift up their life into successful one.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

Bitcoin is no scam but we just have lots of scammers with the right ad proper information we would be able to to safe from on the block information is power and to be informed is to be in form.
Bitcoin is not scam, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which helps us financially. But we cant deny that there are lot of people who used it to scam others. Those people are the who wants easy money. Thas why we need to be careful. I already get scam here but I learned from it be more careful and make sure where I put my bitcoins.
Some people use Bitcoin’s success to collect funds and run away. This happens not only in Bitcoin but also in fiat. Bitcoin is indeed not a scam. As potential investors, we need to be meticulous on the business we are trying to get involved with. The business should be sustainable unlike the pyramiding scheme which you need to recruit to earn more. Rather than selling the products.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:09 AM

Bitcoin isn't scam the bitcoiners make bitcoin a scam or immaculate speculation. So if the clients of an item is great then the item will enhance itself unmistakably however in the event that the clients are scam at that point there is no compelling reason to astound that bitcoin got be a scam. The great or awful about an item is dictated by the clients of that item.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:22:39 AM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

Bitcoin is not the Scam, the people who maneuvers and controls it by doing unnecessary deeds are the real scam.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:24:35 AM

Bitcoin is not scam.
It's the best cryptocurrency number 1.
Everyone know that BTC is not scam and king of crypto market.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I think bitcoin is not scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. We all know bitcoin is so risky if you don't study it i just reminder bitcoin is not scam.
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:49:40 AM

The only true investment in bitcoin is to buy it on one of the exchanges and leave it in your wallet for storage, and not to invest in any projects behind which there are incomprehensible people
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

The only true investment in bitcoin is to buy it on one of the exchanges and leave it in your wallet for storage, and not to invest in any projects behind which there are incomprehensible people

Scam is everywhere. Scammers are smart enough to figure out another strategy in order to lure and trick people for their own good. But I don't believe Bitcoin is a scam, in fact it helps a lot of people who wants to earn and to be reach. It is legit and already proven by many.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

Good explanation. Bitcoin and other altcoins are becoming a hot market for scammers. I remembered watching a news about a Singaporean who went to other countries who scammed millions of dollars using the word "blockchain" and "dapps".
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

It is only a "scam" because many people don't understand the first thing about Bitcoin. It is hardly a scam once you research it but to be fair the whole industry is ripe with scams. Also people get mixed up failed ICOs with scams or losing money with scams and because they associate those two things with scams, literally everything in crypto is a scam. Lose 30% on your trade with a lower cap coin bam thats a scam. An ICO fails and doesn't execute how it set out bam thats a scam. People need to take a step back and realize ponzi schemes are scams and when people take your money and give you absolutely nothing thats a scam. Everything else is just noise.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

People who use bitcoin to gain more audience to scam people. I'm one of the living creature of witness the greatness of creation of satoshi nakamoto and soon bitcoin will be more popular than superheroes like superman. Because bitcoin is my real life hero! Powered by satoshi nakamoto
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

Don't trust to anyone who say that he could double your investment in a single month because it is really a scam because you don't have the control of that investment, this kind of hype scam has already stolen million of dollars from innocent people and until now they still exist, it is better to invest on your own to buy bitcoin and hold and wait for it to become $20k this year and don't be a victim of scammers.
van jones2594

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

Bitcoin is a currency that has fluctuating prices, you can not give certainty that next month bitcoin can rise 2x from the previous price. I think it looks very stupid.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:22:09 AM

Woah, even after read just one or two sentences of your post, i already can smell scam in those words your friend told you. Like, how the hell you can double your bitcoin in a month? Too good to be true, and yes, don't believe something like that since we know, life isn't that easy dude.
Moreover, you get referral fees from every person you introduced about bitcoin? Lol. I never know that bitcoin become a MLM business now pft.
Good thing you decided not to invest, you're smart enough to do research your own and do the right thing. Well luck is on your side, i hope you can invest and gain profits from bitcoin without getting scammed like your friends. Be careful!

You are right! What I am hoping is that everyone should be just like him. Never to be caught by the trap of high Yield Investment Scams/ MLM, Pyramiding Scams. I think on my opinion, these kinds of problems can be solved through proper educstion among all who are interested and will be engaging in bitcoin especially in cryptocurrency in general. I hope these experience of his will be a role model to everyone that too good to be true investments are always a scam.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:33:42 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin SCAM is not because many peoples joining and earned some tokens then after that they exchange into a money depends the value in the market.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

Bitcoin is definitely not a scam. It's unfortunate to know that other fraudsters or scammers use bitcoin's name in order to get their victim.  But technically,  bitcoin is a good business and investments.  You just have to direct to bitcoin without any third-parties when making investment, to make sure that the money is secure. 
baclinhdam

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

YES - Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people.
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

Such a significant number of individuals don't comprehend and believe that bitcoin is an approach to get rich rapidly. On the opposite side, there are individuals who comprehend about digital currency and how to do cash diversion business, so they make this hyip business program resemble an ICO venture or a cryptographic money venture. It's a disgrace, however there's not really anything we can do, aside from revealed to them that is hogwash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: