Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:20:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
angia_lian

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

I think anything on this world can scam and Bitcoin or anything can use for a bad purpose
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

A lots of reported news scattered today regarding scam in bitcoin...  Well that's true...  A lots of scam happening here...  It just like it is a common work here...  But trust us bitcoin is not a scam itself but rather the one who performed it is those person who used it in their wrong doing...  Even the scammers is updated. They think that it could be very easy to lure someone especially here...  So taking the advantage of the populatity of bitcoin...
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

bitcoin not scam because bitcoin only online currency have high value and number one currency in the world now.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

If you accept Bitcoin as scam, you also accept all cryptocurrencies as scam. It is a mistake to call scam the first digital money which has proved itself until now.
When investing money on the digital money, you should think about the possible risks and make the investment after that.
Exactly my point. How can you consider Bitcoin as a scam knowing that it has been in existence for so long a time now. Investors and holders have been trading Bitcoin successfully without any problems. Although there are some risks attached to Bitcoin investment, I see this to be part of any investment and not Bitcoin investment alone.

Frismapab

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

In crypto a lot people will try to scam others. After all it's huge market and huge investments made into this market. Never trust person on another side of the screen. Even friends lie sometimes, so be cautions and suspective all the time.
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam its future of cryptocurrencies many coins come and dump but bitcoin are here and it will
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

It is true that bitcoin is not scam. Bitcoin is a life saver for some people. Many people earned money because of bitcoin. And it give the unemployed people become employed. And if bitcoin is a scam. All countries will ban it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

It is true that bitcoin is not scam.
That is not true.  Bitcoin is now a proven Scam.  Total Ponzi scheme.  Outlawed in many nations.  Don't be foolish and go to jail - buy Bitcoin Cash instead.

Bitcoin is not a SCAM
Bitcoin is SCAM!!  and not only that, Bitcoin is SCUM!!!

Don't lose more of your money.  Get out now.  Stay out.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

I thought bitcoin is a scam too but my faith in bitcoin does is not moved by that thought. Instead I started knowing more about it. Knowledge is power, afterall.

I started to come up with a lot of gambling and a lot of fake investing until I came up with this site. I learn how to trade with less risk, and I learn how to use the forum to gain some extra income, I learn about a lot of ICO and cryptocurrencies existence and there usefullness.

Not bad to invest time at all, than doing nothing.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is not a scam, the scam is the bad people who's intention for bitcoin is to tell someone about bitcoin to invest and it will grow after they invest money, the bad people will take his or her money. And that what you call scam. Bitcoin is legit and not a scam. There are many people have better life now with the help of bitcoin. And there are many evidences that bitcoin is paying, and you can earn money by using it in many different ways.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

Yeah i totally agree with you that there are many people are just merely using bitcoin to scam other people and one of it is the ICO projects. They will collect money and will definitely run away after. They are just using cryptocurrency to scam other people. As we all know that the purpose of ICO is good but since there are people like scamming that is why people now are so careful in investing in an ICO project.
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

Yes I also invest thanks to my friend because they say you can invest with your capital it will all be doubled from now
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

I dont think bitcoin is a scam because I am investing to it and it is one of my source of income for now so I wont believe that it is a scam.However there are many trading and mining sites that has alot of scammer so you must be aware of it and dont trust anyone and dont give your bitcoin wallet password to anyone or to anysite to avoid scam.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

It is much better if you learn and study things yourself. Since there are many scammers in this crypto world. It is good to ask people about something we want to know or learn and ask also about their opinions on certain topic. It will surely help a lot. But the final decision is on us ourselves.
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

Yeah, there are lot of people who wanted to earn money in such way. We must be all avoid those Ponzi schemes. Some are offering investments in their Mining operations but most of them are scammers. Im not a good trader but i earn thru Bitcoin trading, Buy in the dip and sell in my traget price.

jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

that's why bitcoin is number one because it does not lend itself to scams since no one controls it. On the other hand, there are some oocytes that lend themselves to this bitcoin, what makes it go up and down is supply and demand and your you have your wallet and then move it wherever you want and invest in whatever you want the responsibility is yours where you invest but bitcoin is very safe where you invest is the problem you have to study the projects and weigh if you want your earnings in short, medium or long term in you is deciding when to take your winnings or know when to withdraw

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

No bitcoin is not scam. But everywhere have scamer. You have to always be alert. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency in the world. Its a safe coin.  Smiley
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

In real world people have bad relationship to each other because normally the reason is misunderstanding. This kind of issues can definitely disable your entire management system of strategy about life principles. In relation to bitcoin, it was not scam and it is not scam but use by bad motives of the people to scam others that who doesn't have concrete understanding regarding bitcoin. The basic fundamentals is a must for them in order to prevent to be scammed.
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

Yes, I also heard about this Bitcoin scam because it was also a headline news here in the Philippines last month. All I can say that truly, it is better to invest on your own and it is okay to start from scratch and learn on your own rather than investing your money through other people which is more likely just a scam and can just steal your money away from you.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

This is one of the greatest rule of my entire life. Do not ever promised other person the things that you are not able to control this is so simple and obvious why does he promise you the things which are not in his charge?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: