Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 03:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Mat_Myers9844

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Firstly Bitcoin is not scam at all. Those people says its scam who don't have proper knowledge about Bitcoin and spread fake news on forums.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

If we see th back record of this digital market than one thing be clear that many persons made life's from here and little bit can't so it's very clear that bitcoin is not a scam or anything related from this and they are gaining people's trust by their promising efforts.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

It's all depend of your trust in bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin SCAM. so many peoples be come success because of bitcoin. recognize bitcoin well so we can understand about bitcoin and be a part of people. Bitcoin is not a scam. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

Good thing that you detected that that company is a scam. And I agree that bitcoin is not a scam. There are just people who use bitcoin as their front to scam other people.
dadanramdan

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

It's all depend of your trust in bitcoin.
Day by day bitcoin be come famouse and popular,  in my opinion I don't think bitcoin SCAM. Because there already so many peoples be come success because of bitcoin.
true bitcoin already proves we can be successful by investing bitcoin, bitcoin is now an idol for investors to invest in bitcoin to get bigger profits.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

It's all depend of your trust in bitcoin.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

There are so many things to prove that bitcoin is not a scam . Me myself and i can proved to everyone that bitcoin is true and real . To know that you are joining in the legit one , always check the background of it and some reasearch about it
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

This happens more often than not! You got welcomed and after that guaranteed that on the off chance that you contribute you will get more cash. I have gotten some information about this. What do they escape me that they guaranteed so much that I think regardless of whether I would contribute it would sound still faulty? On the off chance that I could get rich that moment perhaps they would not have called me in any case. They ought to have been quiet about such fortune and let themselves be rich. So I am sure that these guarantees isn't generally valid. Hence such thought is a trick. This is the means by which I know them all the more regularly.
martynovro

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

Many such scams are going on in the name of bitcoins. There are some desperate people trying to cash the craze for bitcoins.
esteam008@gmail.com

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

bitcoin not scam . Many people invest in bitcoin and they make a good profits. They increase in income . Bitcoin new face of world . It's spread in world wide. However many people fear in bitcoin . They don't believe in bitcoin . Bitcoin full digital and governments not recommend,many countries ban bitcoin this is it
on889519@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

I can say that bitcoin is not a scam, because you can control your money, you decide what you do and you're responsible in your loss. And also you can monitor the price in the market, unlike any other investment. In other investment, you can't see what's happening in the market. In any other investment, you can earn money safely
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

Never join any progrma with referal system 99% of them if not 100% are scam ,but i think all newcomers must read and know what is BTC and Alts more info you have less chances to be scamed.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

ggezlink

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

Its really difficult to trust and to play in any business opportunity so you better be astute where you will put it. Occasions like this demolishes the reputation of bitcoin as the general population regularly accuse the object and not the real perpetrator. Ideally, the general population will understand this and they will be more mindful that regardless of how great a framework is, whether it is used by wrong kinds of people, many bad things can happen.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Maybe it's worth noting that to avoid Bitcoin fraud is quite simple:

Don't be fooled by easy things. Many fraudsters "accidentally" send multiple bitcoin addresses and a private key asks to send money to someone's address. It is intended that you decide to take someone's money, but actually, in the form of text files there is an executable file, and after installing it, it has access to your bitcoin wallet. So don't be greedy.

Don't follow unknown links. You can get emails naturally from some popular bitcoin services that propose you to visit their website using information from your BTC wallet. In this case, the consequences are quite predictable. Do a little research from the service that asks you personal data.

Beware of Google publicity. Con artists buy publicity through Google AdWords with references to sites that have an interface that is identical to various popular services such as Blockchain or BTC-e. If you have found some kind of publicity you must immediately notify Google of technical support.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

Bitcoin was never been a scam, hackers and scammers use it to have more victim. Be aware and do not be fool from the links that will pop up out of your screen, read more about how will you be protected from scammers and be wise enough to make protection for your resources. And it only must you who knew private keys and security codes of your wallet and account. You will never be scammed if you read, analyse and check the background.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

Now everyone can create their own cryptocurrency and our task is not to trust fraudulent projects. Check everything a thousand times before investing your money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

A lot of such companies popped up late last year and the early months of this year. Their prey were noobs people who knew little or nothing about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin was never built in the model of a pyramiding scheme and Bitcoin is not a company. One should be on the lookout for programs on cryptocurrencies that claims to reward you for referrals or promise to give you a specific Return on Investment. They mostly turn out to be scam afterwards.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam its a currency that creates to earn by many people as extra income, i think the scamm is the person behind of every projects who offer huge amount of return of every investment made by investors, and now there are lots of ico who only wants is to collect money for investor then run hoping we do not be a victim by scammer.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

Now really a lot of scammers in the field of foreign exchange, so try to learn as much as possible about the project, find out what exchanges are planning to go coins. All these simple questions will be able to protect you from scams.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

Don't invest anything if you don't have the knowledge, there is a bunch of people just wanna earn money from multi-level marketing without trying to understand anything.

I agree with you and the same thing I'm telling to all my friends. People want to be rich in a small period of time. It is unbelievable.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: