Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 334 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysis  (Read 941449 times)
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

780 seems holding well。

If I was a bear/dumper or whatever who wants a crash, I'd be shooting all my powder to get below 780.

Jepp, and if you were a bull/pumper or whatever who wants to moon, you'd be shooting all your powder to get above 780.

And now you see why we have such a nice volume at the moment.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:17:05 PM

ML also said bottom of the cup could be 50% from the top, we going there it seems. btw, gg to the guys who made the 1K calls here a few months ago!
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:53:31 PM

From masterlucs Russian thread using google translate

https://m.vk.com/bitcoin_vanga

"This time the pain and it is unlikely in the shortest possible time is expected to continue the feast. Those who did not sell - you'd expect the bottom and a rebound of 62%. More than confident that the level of about 1000 price soon overtake, but further - alas. Rebound is expected to be one of the following below Fibo levels. Of course 524 is highly unlikely, but those higher - quite.

And then we will be long and hard to draw a counter-trend channel (handle). It takes six months to a year.

This Buble something that does not happen that happened in the past and it was my anchor.
1. Before draining noticeably did not shoot light. Usually, it was and it meant the end for a few days.
2. Before any discharge has not been expressed triangle. It is not something that normally - he was always in the 4th wave at him, I was guided in counts as a surveyor on the device.

In general, I am now blind, as this is the Wang. These anchors are used to work as a clock and brought me a lot of money. It's a pity. We seek the following."

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:59:57 PM

"This time the pain and it is unlikely in the shortest possible time is expected to continue the feast. Those who did not sell - you'd expect the bottom and a rebound of 62%. More than confident that the level of about 1000 price soon overtake, but further - alas. Rebound is expected to be one of the following below Fibo levels. Of course 524 is highly unlikely, but those higher - quite.

And then we will be long and hard to draw a counter-trend channel (handle). It takes six months to a year.

This Buble something that does not happen that happened in the past and it was my anchor.
1. Before draining noticeably did not shoot light. Usually, it was and it meant the end for a few days.
2. Before any discharge has not been expressed triangle. It is not something that normally - he was always in the 4th wave at him, I was guided in counts as a surveyor on the device.

In general, I am now blind, as this is the Wang. These anchors are used to work as a clock and brought me a lot of money. It's a pity. We seek the following."

I guess I still need that translating. What the hell does that all mean?
secousa

Activity: 203
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

Summarizing my translation of that translation here...

a) He's still confident that 1000 will soon be taken, expecting a rebound on one of the fibo levels (not expecting $524, but need to go lower)
b) It will take 6 months to a year to draw a counter trend channel which acts as a handle for the cup
c) ML's observation is that this bubble is acting different compared to past ones
-- before the dump it didn't have as much fomo as expected
-- in the past bubbles, there were no triangles before dumps. its uncommon, it was always a 4th wave though. he used this indicator to determine the top
d) he has no idea what is going on since his indicators he used previously (to determine that this was a bubble) used to bring him a lot of money, and now they don't

Edit: would've been nice if the link to the chart was given too, so here it is. https://www.tradingview.com/x/eWjUoUfC/

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 06:28:31 PM

CryptoWaves 5 days ago predicted another leg down as low as $705 on BitFinex before resuming advance.

jofus

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:34:18 PM

a) He's still confident that 1000 will soon be taken, expecting a rebound on one of the fibo levels (not expecting $524, but need to go lower)
b) It will take 6 months to a year to draw a counter trend channel which acts as a handle for the cup
c) ML's observation is that this bubble is acting different compared to past ones
-- in the past bubbles, there were no triangles before dumps. its uncommon, it was always a 4th wave though. he used this indicator to determine the top
d) he has no idea what is going on since his indicators he used previously (to determine that this was a bubble) used to bring him a lot of money, and now they don't

Edit: would've been nice if the link to the chart was given too, so here it is. https://www.tradingview.com/x/eWjUoUfC/

What does it mean when the Jedi can no longer see?
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:42:47 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 08:43:54 PM by wpalczynski

Can it be true?  Has Jedi Luc lost the force??

Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:58:28 PM

CryptoWaves 5 days ago predicted another leg down as low as $705 on BitFinex before resuming advance.

I trust you my friend as you know, the question now is, do you trust his TA skills ?

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:13:51 PM

I read this differently: $524 is unlikely as a low. Probably bottom will be something higher than that.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
secousa

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:31:25 PM

I read this differently: $524 is unlikely as a low. Probably bottom will be something higher than that.

That's what I meant.. sorry. not expecting $524 but needs to go lower from current levels (but above $524)

tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:20:39 AM

So $711 is the next level to hold?
secousa

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:57:17 AM

I refuse to provide trading advice, sorry. I was merely providing a summary of what I understood from the borked translation.

tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:54:32 AM

I refuse to provide trading advice, sorry. I was merely providing a summary of what I understood from the borked translation.

Not asking for trading advice, but interpretation of the chart linked had $711 as the next support level, correct?
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

Lucif's trading view latest chart: http://imgur.com/a/iwQ6R

"We drew a nice 3 year cup with past rally. Now the time to draw a handle."

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/FbmrcWfl-Supports/

hands up dont shoot! Cheesy

podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:56:53 AM

I need my money masterluc!

You better come up with some more bullish TA

JK, probably will buy more in the mean time.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:30:01 PM

I need my money masterluc!

You better come up with some more bullish TA

JK, probably will buy more in the mean time.

how is the 3 year cup and handle "not bullish"? It's bullish as fuck.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

780 would be a fail - sell on retrace.

Until daily sma 20 and upper weekly BB holds - thats okay imho

780 failed - so now sell on retrace?
Kramerc

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:17:40 PM

If it fails like $300 failed in nov '15, or how $500 failed in aug '16, then I'm good to go.

$780 looks like strong support, the crazy panic selling didn't manage to take it down even though price went below it shortly.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

If it fails like $300 failed in nov '15, or how $500 failed in aug '16, then I'm good to go.

$780 looks like strong support, the crazy panic selling didn't manage to take it down even though price went below it shortly.

I think the price will bounce back once the Chinese New Year is finished and after vacation they will start to buy back. But i think it will take more then 30 days to give us a bullish trend.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 334 »
  Print  

Jump to: