Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

KFC now accepts Bitcoin!

Very good news, we need to accepts as many company as we need. after this price will fly on
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

According to the latest news, the official website of KFC in Canada shows that the "bitcoin bucket" has stopped selling!

This may be due to the price fluctuation of BTC!

If the price of BTC is stable, more merchants will accept BTC payment in the future.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:30:45 AM

Wow. That's great!
If KFC accepts bitcoin for payment transaction thru online. I think other competitors of KFC will accept bitcoin too. I hope so.
But i think it will be great if all fast food chain or restaurant accepts bitcoin transactions. I hope also the non food companies accepts too.

This may happen when the LN is deployed maybe, as for the moment accepting BTC doesn't give any significant market advantage imo
Well, if it is true.it will be abgoodnews to everyone, because we know that the KFC is one of the most largest international fastfood restaurant. But i think about the process and it would be difficult to us but not impossible. There are no atm in my country about the bitcoin and the only apps is in the software so i think it would be difficult
Testme

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

That's great! Instead of using credit cards and other online paymet. People can now use bitcoin to buy foods in kfc. It will be easier and hassle free. Smiley
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

omg it would be fun and great if kfc is really accepting bitcoin because many people will try that and would be excited for that news

Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:49:23 AM

Do you guys think this is going to be huge for cryptocurrency or just a KFC marketing scheme?

Well, this will be a benefit for bitcoin. This is a good publicity since KFC is already a established fastfood chain. Accepting bitcoins would be a good news for those who love bitcoin and KFC as well.
Inovasi87

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

KFC accepting Bitcoin is massive news as this will also increase the demand of Bitcoin and also widening the acceptance base. This piece of news is cheering to the bitcoin community.
guljabeen05

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:54:05 AM

The limited-time marketing move sees the Canada-based chain advertising "The Bitcoin Bucket" complete with a Facebook-based live-tracker of the standing price for the product, which works out to roughly 20 Canadian dollars depending on the exchange rate with bitcoin. Fried chicken chain KFC Canada is accepting bitcoin - for a limited time and for a cryptocurrency-themed bucket of chicken, that is.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Yes we're so lucky that KFC right now accepting bitcoin also with  7 eleven we can now use our botcoin  to pay for eating

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

I think that is good idea from kfc management in Canada
Because they will also recognizing bitcoin as a payment.
Maybe the owner of kfc also an investor of btc. What do you think guyz?

I think that you are right, my friend. He might have another income, not only from his KFC, and this can be Bitcoin. However, I will never buy food for BTC.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

would be great if KFC now accepts bitcoins. Can make easy payment and invest in bitcoin to get profit. It's quick for transactions. many people will try that and would be excited for that news. huhu
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

Well,  I'm not gonna pay for a piece of chicken with my btc,  I can make my own food with chicken and really doesn't need btc for it. But I think there is something behind this what you exactly don't know. And I think everybody loves KFC for chicken. If it's good for bussiness then why not.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

Its great news. I hope that it would also be applicable to other food chains as well not only on KFC. At least they're open and willing to accept payments through bitcoin. Its a great convenience for customers and would convince other business establishments to accept bitcoin as payment.. Its a win win situation for both.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
CryptosGeek

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

As much as I want Bitcoins to be accepted in many places, I am unsure about the hospitality. No offence but with the fees and waiting time, I presume it won't be a pleasant experience. It is a great step though, like Subway in Czech Republic. Let's see which food chain will be next
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

As we all know Bitcoin can do  fast and hassle free transactions and maybe KFC see some good services about the technology. Many online businesses are already planning to adopt BTC but there are some hindrance that can't be avoided like legalities in some nations.
tvtoan1994

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

KFC accepts bitcoin payments, which indicates that the bitcoin value and future bitcoin assertions will be used more widely.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

If this happen to my country i will use my bitcoin to buy chicken in KFC because its more expensive than to go to KFC because there are a lot of fees. And i will enjoy eating at the KFC than to eat in my house Cheesy  because its hot and new fried.

melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

KFC who accept Bitcoin as one of their payment methods is good news and this can be a test for some food chains before deciding to accept Bitcoin like KFC. This is good for business and it shows that they are thinking ahead.
marcrenton

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

Excellent decision, waiting for a response from McDonald's and Burger King!
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Is this just in canada or will it be worldwide? I did a bit of research and coulnt find much other than Canada.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: