Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

The Lina.Review platform must have different ways to judge/rate different sections or services and products that will be on their platform. They can't complicate the criteria settings on each subject.
Quoted from Lina's Whitepaper
"Therefore, it is necessary to build standard criteria for each subject in order to help business get the most accurate feedback from customer."

They will build specific standard criteria for each field that will be on their platform. So the users and helpers can rate things accurately with the said standard criteria that they will implement on their platform.

I look forward to these standard cirterias that Lina Review will provide to come up with the most accurate and reliable review.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

The lina project review wants to reduce the fake information or fake reviews that are  given by the fake reviewees who are being paid by the companies for the sake of their reputation, giving accutate reviews is the main function of yhe lina prjoct review .

DO you really wanna take it?
do we really need to have those comments and review? how can we be sure that those are true and will be done in a good way?
what is your measurable way to say that?
if y0ou have! tell me cause I wanna know.

Do we really need to have those comments and reviews? I think yes. In the advent of technology where almost everything can be bought online a practical review or even comments can help a buyer make a better decision in buying. Personally when I buy a mobile phone for example, aside from checking the specification of the unit I want, I also make sure to read comments, feed backs or related review so that I can get a better grasp of what I am buying before I finally buy. If people will find out that Lina reviews are reliable and Lina.reviewed products tend to be more competitive, I think this will greatly affect the market. Do we really need it? Yes we do.

To save time and avoid wasting my money on products that won't satisfy me, I usually read reviews and feedbacks about the product that I am going to buy. This will help me decide which one should I buy. So a reliable review site is very important to avoid scams.
Sometimes it is helpful to just base our trust on reviews but with the current system wherein reviews can be fraudulent, reviews and rates are becoming distrustful more and more to consumers and you wouldnt know anymore which is real and which is fake.
Scams aren't the only things that consumers should be wary of. Consumers must also be vigilant towards the quality of the products and services that they receive.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

The reviews of the consumers play a significant role in the success of Lina Review.  It says here that the reviews will be coming from the Helpers wHich is also known as Experts.  You will not be called an Expert for no valid reasons.  Therefore, the users upon checking reviews of the products or services will be rest assured that reviews given are qualified and reliable.

In additional to this, I think nobody will ever give their best effort to be qualified as helper just to waste their time and destroy their own reputation.Lina Review encourages helpers to have quality, trusted and reliable reviews.
That's in the most cases but I do think that some helpers will be biased on a side or another, making the review lacking in some aspects.
Totally agreeable even if they do a well explained and honest review they can be certainly biased on the product or against it.  Its on their own volition if they will do such a thing just to endanger their helper title because once they are caught cheating or involved in a paid review by lina's dev and team I'm surely they will kick him out.
Corresponding actions must be strictly implemented in order to maintain the security of this platform.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

"7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the
Lina Core private blockchain. Note that the review could be subject to being
approved by Lina.review staff or by votes from Helpers."
If reviews are subject to Lina.review staff's approval or by votes of Helpers, does that mean quality reviews are equivalent to positive reviews only?
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

"7. Whenever a user clicks submit a review, the review details will be recorded on the
If reviews are subject to Lina.review staff's approval or by votes of Helpers, does that mean quality reviews are equivalent to positive reviews only?

Quality review is a positive one for LINA.REVIEW, but not a hundred percent for the product.
Giving such quality one will boost the rate of the platform for having a great did on the product,
But it is not guaranteed that it is a good or bad review of any product but can be sure an accurate and quality.
logabe

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Lina.review's staff can continuously assess a review and assessing it means that they're checking the credibility of an review, whether it's a positive or negative review, the important thing that matters is the accuracy of the said review.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

The reviews of the consumers play a significant role in the success of Lina Review.  It says here that the reviews will be coming from the Helpers wHich is also known as Experts.  You will not be called an Expert for no valid reasons.  Therefore, the users upon checking reviews of the products or services will be rest assured that reviews given are qualified and reliable.

In additional to this, I think nobody will ever give their best effort to be qualified as helper just to waste their time and destroy their own reputation.Lina Review encourages helpers to have quality, trusted and reliable reviews.
That's in the most cases but I do think that some helpers will be biased on a side or another, making the review lacking in some aspects.
Totally agreeable even if they do a well explained and honest review they can be certainly biased on the product or against it.  Its on their own volition if they will do such a thing just to endanger their helper title because once they are caught cheating or involved in a paid review by lina's dev and team I'm surely they will kick him out.
Is there any chances to make this happen in lina.Review? surely at first before they hired a reviewer they need to check the background of it and make sure that they are devoted in the company where they belong.

There's two way on becoming a helper in their platform one is being hired by the lina's dev and team, Then a common user with a quality reviews can be promoted into a helper too. Even if they are devoted in the platform I think it can still be bribe and corrupt once big money is involved on their deal.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

Lina.review's staff can continuously assess a review and assessing it means that they're checking the credibility of an review, whether it's a positive or negative review, the important thing that matters is the accuracy of the said review.

Is there a possibility that a big company can bribe this LINA>REVIEW company?
well there is so many money involve around all over the world when it comes to product reviews.
there are so many fake reviews that we can read. it just the matter of money.
I hope LINA will never go down and destroy their company's credibility.
Could possibly happen. Though they cannot bribe Lina I think because it is a blockchain but i read somewhere in their whitepaper that advertisers/merchants interacts with helpers. I was thinking also maybe this way that they interact which means they communicate, could also be a possible way to bribe the helpers. What do you think about it?
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch.  
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services

Positive and negative feedbacks are very crucial factors for the consumer to have a good decision on what products and services to be purchased. So the lina project review will take place to help the people who are in having difficulty in choosing.
You know positive and negative reviews cannot really be the basis for judging a product or service for their quality since people or consumers have their own preferences. The review is a wide and complicated thing. For example a hotel or a restaurant. You cannot just give a rate of 0-5 stars for their services since services have different categories. Their reviews have to be categorized. I’ve read that Lina made this big difference from other review companies by categorizing reviews and summarizing it up before posting thier final reviews.
I’ve also been thinking of the same for a long time. For example a moody costumer may just have found a movie for example to be boring just because he like action movies more than drama so abviously he will rate a drama movie low or even zero which is indeed unfair. So i think categories of reviews must exist. For example. In a restaurant, people have different preferences as you said. Some costumers give more value of the tastes of their food or quality, some on the service and some in their ambiance so general review will not be enough as a review o a thumb up and thumb down are not enough too as well as ratings.

That one review would still be biased, specially if that person has no conscience, he would just put zero stars in all the criteria?
Ya maybe but if that is the case then the person giving the review should not be considered a reviewer since there are criterias and the said person has not respected the rules and criterias in passing a qualified quality review.

He can probably write up something if he really hated the movie, and what he will write would be considerably a good criticism and will be accepted?

In regards to movie review lina said they have some criteria in which they will use as standard of reviewing. But if someone hate the movie I don’t think that as a reviewer you will generalize is as “I hate this movie” most propably they will rate it according to what the whole movie is. Anyway before they are considered as a reviewer they need to pass the qualification so that the reviews that Lina will published is credible.
If the person who want to buy a product they will surely watch the movie review of that product and will surely to analyse the qualities of being reviewed.

I think Lina.Review will have specific criteria with regards to one subject (Movie). Like sound quality, camera shots, Editing, the plot, the characters, etc. With specific criteria, people won't be able to generalize on how they will critic a certain movie.

The Criteria on movie and other services must be broad and can tackle a lot of perspectives to be judge and won't be easily rated by the 1-5 or 1- 10 rating systems.
[/quote]
Exactly. Just because the story doesnt fit the present generation, one can just easily dump the movie in their review. Lol! I still remember someone making remarks on the movie he watched. Just because he likes the actor and the actor died in the movie, he then hated the movie and the director of the movie and discouraged friends not to watch the same movie because the main character should not die but he died.  Grin Cheesy
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Ive observed that the main variable for the Lina.Review platform really is the giving off an accurate yet not biased review which is going to be really difficult knowing that humans really have their natural biases.
Its not just the question of human having natural biases i think. What about the reviewers’ knowledge sufficiency on a particular product or service? Are they knowledgeable enough or is what they know about a certain product or service enough to make serious conclusion or comment about the product which would be the basis for consumers’ preference?
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:50 AM

Ive observed that the main variable for the Lina.Review platform really is the giving off an accurate yet not biased review which is going to be really difficult knowing that humans really have their natural biases.
Its not just the question of human having natural biases i think. What about the reviewers’ knowledge sufficiency on a particular product or service? Are they knowledgeable enough or is what they know about a certain product or service enough to make serious conclusion or comment about the product which would be the basis for consumers’ preference?
I think they will not become a reviewer if their knowledge is not enough for every product that they review. Reviewer will the one who incharge about each product that the consumers want to review,and they need to give the transparency of each product.

I agree with you for example not all buyers of smartphone know what exactly the specs they are looking for either that capabilities of smartphone they just what something that can offer amazing performance and a lot of features but down to the specifics they are not knowledgeable enough to check whether is this series of phone suite or does their lifestyle, for instance the price not all people know if a phone is overprice or not or they just paying more just for the brand not for the specific parts so the reviews will be not that enough to be reliable if the one who is posting it is just an average user.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

I think they will not become a reviewer if their knowledge is not enough for every product that they review. Reviewer will the one who incharge about each product that the consumers want to review,and they need to give the transparency of each product.

I agree with you for example not all buyers of smartphone know what exactly the specs they are looking for either that capabilities of smartphone they just what something that can offer amazing performance and a lot of features but down to the specifics they are not knowledgeable enough to check whether is this series of phone suite or does their lifestyle, for instance the price not all people know if a phone is overprice or not or they just paying more just for the brand not for the specific parts so the reviews will be not that enough to be reliable if the one who is posting it is just an average user.

yes this is the problem of potential customers in famous online shops like ebay, amazon and for the south east asia lazada.. not all reviews are helpful some are really vague and some are not real so I think with the integration of lina in this industry will make a change and will improve the reliability of reviews.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch.  
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services

Positive and negative feedbacks are very crucial factors for the consumer to have a good decision on what products and services to be purchased. So the lina project review will take place to help the people who are in having difficulty in choosing.
You know positive and negative reviews cannot really be the basis for judging a product or service for their quality since people or consumers have their own preferences. The review is a wide and complicated thing. For example a hotel or a restaurant. You cannot just give a rate of 0-5 stars for their services since services have different categories. Their reviews have to be categorized. I’ve read that Lina made this big difference from other review companies by categorizing reviews and summarizing it up before posting thier final reviews.
I’ve also been thinking of the same for a long time. For example a moody costumer may just have found a movie for example to be boring just because he like action movies more than drama so abviously he will rate a drama movie low or even zero which is indeed unfair. So i think categories of reviews must exist. For example. In a restaurant, people have different preferences as you said. Some costumers give more value of the tastes of their food or quality, some on the service and some in their ambiance so general review will not be enough as a review o a thumb up and thumb down are not enough too as well as ratings.

That one review would still be biased, specially if that person has no conscience, he would just put zero stars in all the criteria?
Ya maybe but if that is the case then the person giving the review should not be considered a reviewer since there are criterias and the said person has not respected the rules and criterias in passing a qualified quality review.

He can probably write up something if he really hated the movie, and what he will write would be considerably a good criticism and will be accepted?

In regards to movie review lina said they have some criteria in which they will use as standard of reviewing. But if someone hate the movie I don’t think that as a reviewer you will generalize is as “I hate this movie” most propably they will rate it according to what the whole movie is. Anyway before they are considered as a reviewer they need to pass the qualification so that the reviews that Lina will published is credible.
If the person who want to buy a product they will surely watch the movie review of that product and will surely to analyse the qualities of being reviewed.

I think Lina.Review will have specific criteria with regards to one subject (Movie). Like sound quality, camera shots, Editing, the plot, the characters, etc. With specific criteria, people won't be able to generalize on how they will critic a certain movie.

The Criteria on movie and other services must be broad and can tackle a lot of perspectives to be judge and won't be easily rated by the 1-5 or 1- 10 rating systems.
Exactly. Just because the story doesnt fit the present generation, one can just easily dump the movie in their review. Lol! I still remember someone making remarks on the movie he watched. Just because he likes the actor and the actor died in the movie, he then hated the movie and the director of the movie and discouraged friends not to watch the same movie because the main character should not die but he died.  Grin Cheesy
[/quote]

yes insufficient reasons to rate the reviews are big deal to the movie or show they should look down to the specifics because narrow answers will only drag the whole thing unto the perspective of the viewers whereas the real quality that had been poured into the efforts of ones behind the camera is being disregarded just by a weak reviews by viewers who have unreasonable remarks.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

That's why we should be a responsible buyer. Just like what you've said, humans are naturally biased. And we cannot avoid that all the time. There will be 1 out of 10 people who will be biased in their review. So as a consumer, we should assess whether those reviews are credible and reliable. We cannot just rely on Lina.review system. We still have our part to do.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:25:50 AM

well there is so many money involve around all over the world when it comes to product reviews.
Could possibly happen. Though they cannot bribe Lina I think because it is a blockchain but i read somewhere in their whitepaper that advertisers/merchants interacts with helpers. I was thinking also maybe this way that they interact which means they communicate, could also be a possible way to bribe the helpers. What do you think about it?

That could be possible. I think Lina.Review cannot know if there's any bribery that's going on between merchants and helpers. With the help of Lina.Review staff's these unacceptable acts, may not be eliminated but could be lessened.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:52:59 AM

Is there any chances to make this happen in lina.Review? surely at first before they hired a reviewer they need to check the background of it and make sure that they are devoted in the company where they belong.

There's two way on becoming a helper in their platform one is being hired by the lina's dev and team, Then a common user with a quality reviews can be promoted into a helper too. Even if they are devoted in the platform I think it can still be bribe and corrupt once big money is involved on their deal.
maybe not all reviewers is like that, although we can't culpable those person in terms of money they become monster and do things that against to the company, but there are also reviewer who are willing to gave all their best for the sake of all customers.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

That could be possible. I think Lina.Review cannot know if there's any bribery that's going on between merchants and helpers. With the help of Lina.Review staff's these unacceptable acts, may not be eliminated but could be lessened.
If they are professional reviewer i think they can't accept offering bribes because when the lina review will trace those kind of reviewer i wish they have a way on how to control those person and totally ban on their company and giving them a bad record so that they will stop doing those kind of act.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:24:08 AM

If this project is going to achieve success it can eliminate those paid websites like techradar - cellphones and laptops reviews who are surely getting paid with the good reviews they are giving to these brands,we should know how these reviews will be trasparent and accurate reviews so the products,and consumers will benefit.

Yes sir/madamme that's right if the lina review successfully launch their platforms the fake reviews will be deleted and changed into honest one.

And users would be saved from misleading reviews thereby getting the best products or services that they deserve with their hard earned money.
I think many people will be benefited from this review, they may trust all reviews on this project and will buy the product with a clear information about it.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

Correct, many users are just buy the product that they think is in demand, and they are not focus on the specification of it, even without knowledge about the product will buy it, that is the good performance of lina.Review, is to gave the transparency of the product so that the consumer will saw how lina.Review help them.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

maybe not all reviewers is like that, although we can't culpable those person in terms of money they become monster and do things that against to the company, but there are also reviewer who are willing to gave all their best for the sake of all customers.

I agree. There are still reviewers who are true to their job and won't let their reviews be influenced by those cheaters in return for money. No matter how much money is involved.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: