Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

I cannot see The CM responding to questions in this thread. I wonder if they have explanations to some doubts and questions here. It would be better if they answer those questions because it has something to do with Lina’s credibility.
Yes it is good to see that the campaign manager will actively answering questions! It helps for us investors to know how lina is credible and trustworthy! I hope that CM can explain to us our needed information one by one.
I notice it too, i hope they can provide some explanation regarding for some questions thrown here, atleast that way they could make everyone's mind rest assured that all is well in this project.
Btw, i read from their roadmap there will be a token generation event, what exactly is that?

Hi, I think the token generation event is where they will be offering Lina Tokens. In this event we can purchase Lina Tokens. I think this is similar to ICO. I was asking about this previously as well. It seems that LINA is not yet gaining the support it needs.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.

I believe Lina.review had already some solution to this.  If you read their whitepaper, they have some qualification to be a helper.  This means helpers have guidelines to follow in reviewing certain products.  I believe that these guidelines will be their basis to qualify these helpers.  Though I wonder if these helpers will be the consumers themselves because if they are not then all their reviews will be questionable since they do not have a first hand experience on the said products which they reviewed.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

Sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, etc. The applicant is only considered as a
Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. Please note that in the later stages of the system, when Lina.review has  grown, the approval for being a Helper  will  be  very  strict  due  to  the  user - oriented assessment of the system.

- Does signing-up with lina is required only for the investors? or anyone those who is interested are welcome to do so? Because according to the statement above applicant will only be approve by the board of lina right? Isn't you have a very strict rules regarding this matter?  I just don't know if my understanding is right.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

for me For a consumer to purchase a certain product or services it is a must for them to take a look at the performance of the company whom they want to have and for this to become possible the buyer must take a look to the reviews that is being given by other people whom the company have worked with Lina project is being developed for the costumers to have an unbiased review of the company and also to have a complete listing of the original price of materials.

Of course as consumer on this things it is our obligation to take buy on it. And it is normal to review also by the company have worked with lina project. Aside from that they have rules from this matter which we need to follow it as well, as long as we are part of their umbrella whether we are consumer or investors or common users we can become Helpers and Common users may be distributed system revenue for their review and assessment work, depending on configuration.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

Sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, etc. The applicant is only considered as a
Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. Please note that in the later stages of the system, when Lina.review has  grown, the approval for being a Helper  will  be  very  strict  due  to  the  user - oriented assessment of the system.

- Does signing-up with lina is required only for the investors? or anyone those who is interested are welcome to do so? Because according to the statement above applicant will only be approve by the board of lina right? Isn't you have a very strict rules regarding this matter?  I just don't know if my understanding is right.

How can we sure that being a helper will be a good thing for the company for the review? Look we have government officials who create law and implement it to the citizen of the country, yet they were the one who break the law and corrupt the people's wealth by getting the tax for the development of the country. As per this how come those helpers to be same as politicians of LINA REVIEW can be true and not corrupt? Review is one of the most important thing for the product over the internet. And it must be pure and transparent!
maariyaam

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

I cannot see The CM responding to questions in this thread. I wonder if they have explanations to some doubts and questions here. It would be better if they answer those questions because it has something to do with Lina’s credibility.
Yes it is good to see that the campaign manager will actively answering questions! It helps for us investors to know how lina is credible and trustworthy! I hope that CM can explain to us our needed information one by one.
I notice it too, i hope they can provide some explanation regarding for some questions thrown here, atleast that way they could make everyone's mind rest assured that all is well in this project.
Btw, i read from their roadmap there will be a token generation event, what exactly is that?

Hi, I think the token generation event is where they will be offering Lina Tokens. In this event we can purchase Lina Tokens. I think this is similar to ICO. I was asking about this previously as well. It seems that LINA is not yet gaining the support it needs.
I see, i thought it was something different. yeah, hope they can advertise this great idea more because it's like they not getting enough attention yet, is there any updates how much they raised already ?
BitcoinPanther

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

for me For a consumer to purchase a certain product or services it is a must for them to take a look at the performance of the company whom they want to have and for this to become possible the buyer must take a look to the reviews that is being given by other people whom the company have worked with Lina project is being developed for the costumers to have an unbiased review of the company and also to have a complete listing of the original price of materials.

Of course as consumer on this things it is our obligation to take buy on it. And it is normal to review also by the company have worked with lina project. Aside from that they have rules from this matter which we need to follow it as well, as long as we are part of their umbrella whether we are consumer or investors or common users we can become Helpers and Common users may be distributed system revenue for their review and assessment work, depending on configuration.

I believe not all consumer are qualified to be helpers, as the whitepaper stated, there are guidelines and requirements to be a helper.  This means only a few will be chosen (those who qualified and proven themselves to follow the set rules).  We can say these people are potential helpers but we cannot say all of them will be helpers in Lina.review platform.

Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

I do understand your sentiments, I too has a lot of quetions and I was never answered by Lina.review representative only the supporters of this campaign anwers me. Its better to hear anwers from the right door so we can be enlighted by their answers.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

I do understand your sentiments, I too has a lot of quetions and I was never answered by Lina.review representative only the supporters of this campaign anwers me. Its better to hear anwers from the right door so we can be enlighted by their answers.

Im pretty sure in time they will release some messages on here to answer everyone, lets give them time for this as they might be busy developing the project and might attending some convention related to cryptocurrencies. as the name says LINA review and this is the best start for them to review their upcoming platform.
Once this Qs are not answer, will give a big bad impact to their ICO.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

How can we sure that being a helper will be a good thing for the company for the review? Look we have government officials who create law and implement it to the citizen of the country, yet they were the one who break the law and corrupt the people's wealth by getting the tax for the development of the country. As per this how come those helpers to be same as politicians of LINA REVIEW can be true and not corrupt? Review is one of the most important thing for the product over the internet. And it must be pure and transparent!
Yes! It is a must for a helper to become transparent to all, they must give point to each other and make a review that is fair to all in order for the people to trust again the online reviews. Helpers must be responsible and can handle two opposite sides!.
P.S.
Sometimes politician made the law for the their own purpose.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinPanther

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

The people who are the ones who are making the review is the one who is responsible for the transparency and to the honesty of the reviews but there is a certain problem regarding into this matter because some of the reviews are not aligned with the original service offered and also to the quality of the product of a certain business.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

But how can we be sure that the helper who made the review for "LINA.REVIEW" is not bias and just base on the truth? We can't tell if the review of the helper is paid or by all means. A company who doesn't need a review for a better rating can pay people to ruin others reputation especially if that item or establishment is a threat to the company he is managing. It is cheaper to pay some review than to make a commercial on the mainstream. This will apply to the transparency of the review and the credibility of the helpers.
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

On what ICO trackers can I find you?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
Merited by avadonne (1)

But how can we be sure that the helper who made the review for "LINA.REVIEW" is not bias and just base on the truth? We can't tell if the review of the helper is paid or by all means. A company who doesn't need a review for a better rating can pay people to ruin others reputation especially if that item or establishment is a threat to the company he is managing. It is cheaper to pay some review than to make a commercial on the mainstream. This will apply to the transparency of the review and the credibility of the helpers.

How can we be sure the review for "LINA.REVIEW" is not bias and just base on the truth? Truth to be told we can't unless we ourselves use the products being reviewed and make a review ourselves. I believe that no product is perfect and as the saying goes you cannot please everyone. There is sure to be a few reviews that is contrary to the majority. What Lina.review offers based on my understanding is the transparency on who is making the review and what are his/her credential to make a review using blockchain technology. LINA is set to make a trend on review platforms with these. With the transparency we can say that people can be more confident with the reviews and buy products that are LINA reviewed so to say. LINA, i think is not geared towards giving positive reviews but honest reviews. For companies, yes it might hurt their prestige and profitability but companies who can't take criticism and improve their product might as well go out of business since we see how a VIRAL post on Facebook can make one a celebrity or an enemy of the Social media people. Similar to reviews.

1. Companies pays LINA platform for reviews
2. Qualified Helpers makes an honest review for the product and gets paid by LINA
3. Company increases Sales due to quality reviews
4. More Companies prefers using LINA platform for reviews.

These is the ideal set-up. It is bigger in reality but hey let the technical people handle that.

How could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias? If 1,000 reviews would say hey this taste goods. Very delicious and LINA people tastes the actual product and its a garbage, then we can say that the 1,000 reviews are biased or paid. What do I mean by these. Aside from expecting honest reviews, LINA could assign qualified people to at least sample the products being reviewed. These maybe helpers themselves promoted to higher rankings based on their qualification and previous reviews or LINA has their own Quality Assurance Team sort of an Audit.

LINA will be under the development stage and they can actually take our concerns and inputs here for them to review and use in the development of LINA.

I hope these helps.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

Unfortunately there is no time to get acquainted with the white paper, but the essence of the project is clear and I like it. After reading the comments above, I also caught myself thinking that the project was very strange. These are small things ... Let's see how the development of the project will progress.

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

I also have that questions in my mind. They require CV for the helpers to review such product or service. I hope that Lina. Review team will answers our questions so that we will be at peace to invest in this project.
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

Hi dev, this project is interesting and your so called token generation is ICO right? how much has been raised so far?
it seems that there's a lot of question thrown here, is dev active here?

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

They have their own reviewer and they call them helper and i believed they are required to give positive only reviews. They also have reviews from users wherein they sift very well every review they make whether it is good or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: