Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

I am wondering if the reviews found in the playstore and apple store on applications also reliable or just bought reviews too because there are very new applications in which other people have not yet known but when you look at the ratings, the ratings are also 5 stars.
No doubt those reviews are also paid reviews. I also happened to encounter those but i didnt know there is a review platform like Lina. Anyway people who do know yet about the procedure will eventually look at the ratings and reviews first before buying the product ot the services.

IF these are the looks we are looking forward, then there's no more chance for them,
you are telling that reviews can be paid and all reviewers can be a paid review, then where will LINA go?
we don't know yet the capability! can't we discuss more and prevent this? let them adjust. change your Qs guys!
Lol! Salute dude! Maybe you are right. But where is the dev cant even hear anything from him. Maybe it will be best if we can hear some solid explanations from him so it will erase all the doubts of people.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

The total number of LINA token created will be 900,000,000. 33.33% of all LINA tokens (300,000,000) will be available for sale to the public in the LINA Token Generation Event.66.67% of all LINA tokens (600,000,000) will be locked in Smart Contract to be released annually over 10 years (60,000,000 Token per year).

Correct me if I'm wrong with my understanding to this one guys, 300M token is the allocation budget to all bounty campaigns of the project, right? then 600M token will be locked in Smart contract. Why you need to lock this 600M token of lina? also how about if the 300M token allocation for the bounties will not be sold out? what will happen for the unsold token is it automatically be burn?
Hey. The 300M is not bounty allocations it is for public sale. I think i read somewhere in their white paper that the unsold tokens wil burn i’m not sure though.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

Can i ask for clarification? Will a reliable (negative) review given by a Helper be allowed by Lina Review to be posted?  Is that what they meant for transparency?
That is a big HuhHuh? I supposed they have to. If only the positive reviews they will let out then it will look mysterious and questionable, on the other hand, companies/products who will pay for a review will not be happy if they see negative review posted on them and to think they paid Lina for the said review
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

Pardon me, but upon reading the abstract of Lina.Review. I came across that says, Lina.Review is a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, (can someone explain further  how the blockchain can positively affect Lina.Review, and I guess this factors seems to be the key advantage of Lina.Review compare to other Review services.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:13:29 AM

The total number of LINA token created will be 900,000,000. 33.33% of all LINA tokens (300,000,000) will be available for sale to the public in the LINA Token Generation Event.66.67% of all LINA tokens (600,000,000) will be locked in Smart Contract to be released annually over 10 years (60,000,000 Token per year).

Correct me if I'm wrong with my understanding to this one guys, 300M token is the allocation budget to all bounty campaigns of the project, right? then 600M token will be locked in Smart contract. Why you need to lock this 600M token of lina? also how about if the 300M token allocation for the bounties will not be sold out? what will happen for the unsold token is it automatically be burn?
Obviously speaking, the 600M tokens will lock for the future used. It was stated in the whitepaper:
66.67% of LINA created during the Token Generation Event (600,000,000 Token) will be
locked in Smart Contract to be released annually over 10 years (60,000,000 Token per year).
The released Token will be distributed as follow:
 15% to the Lina Foundation to keep the Lina Platform running.
 15% will be reserved for future stakeholders.
 35% to the Helpers.
 35% to Large Token Holders (those in possession of > 1 million tokens)
Released time: January 15th each year, start from 2019 to 2029.

The dev does not discuss what they will do to the excess token but I think it is like other ICO where the unsold tokens are burned.

Telegram is not available for lina and I guess it is important that the dev is updating the thread. He must answer a typical question like this.
It is true that the Developer should update the main Ann thread as much as possible. And the question by the community must also accommodate so that doubt to anyone will not be input to their mind about Lina.review. However, there's something which I noticed, 60millions will be release annually, isn't? which means this will be distribute for the users, helpers, or common users, advertisers, and
merchants?
Yes, it was already shown at the list of token usage. The problem here is that, if every year there are 60M tokens to be released, what if the annual released of tokens are not used in a given period of time? There will become a surplus to the token supply of lina which will lead to a great devaluation of the coin.

Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?

Yes I believe that would be procedure because they will want to make sure that the helper’s review is transparent. That’s a good point to lina.review
Betternet

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

Pardon me, but upon reading the abstract of Lina.Review. I came across that says, Lina.Review is a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, (can someone explain further  how the blockchain can positively affect Lina.Review, and I guess this factors seems to be the key advantage of Lina.Review compare to other Review services.
Hey about the advantage of lina.review to other review services is that they claim to be the most transparent and honest review site by making making sure that the helpers/reviewers was hand pick because the helpers must pass certain application before they can make reviews on the site.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Can i ask for clarification? Will a reliable (negative) review given by a Helper be allowed by Lina Review to be posted?  Is that what they meant for transparency?
We cannot conclude that giving negative review makes transparency to all. A transparent review is a fairly criticism to all. Review must be published wether it is good or bad. Merchants paid the review, the helper will just based by how the service of a firm to the customer. That's I want to a review and as what I've read on the whitepaper of lina, they will do that.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

What is the overview of the Lina Platform anyway? can anyone specify it to me one by one, because this is something gives me a lot of question in my mind, which is also gave me a bit doubt about it. But if you can answer it well, I may able to participate to become one of the  users and investors of Lina. Thank you Wink
Lina platform is all about online review.
It focused in the review system due to the review fraud made in online and we knew that reviews are the basis of the customers when he wants to avail a product/services.
The power of review is like the advertisement but in our case today, review is not anymore a set of suggestions and comments to the service but it is all about promoting. Firms manipulated the online review and the manipulation  results to doubt of the customers. In conclusion, lina will launch a project using Lina Token based on ERC20 Token that will fight the review fraud.
The online problem needs to be end, Lina will lead the way to change in review system!

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

I do believe that Lina Review will succeed. Why? because the life of the said project is on reviews perse. And those reviews are being screened, that only credible and reliable reviews will be posted whether it will be a positive or negative review. This will benefit the consumers in deciding to chose which products or services will serve them best according to their needs.

CREDIBLE REVIEW!!
this is the question that until now is not being answer! YES they have their own helpers which will provide that transparency of review and those helpers will be screened.
the question is! how can they provide a clean review and make sure there are no under the table payment for the bias review?
Are you mad?
If you are looking for transparency, lina will provide a tranparent review because of blockchain technology. Helpers are traceable and in case they allegedly prove that they made a biased review, they will remove from the service.
Clean Review is like a paper, if you don't want to mark it by even a small tint then try not to write on it. I hope you'll get my point.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

Why would they need to hide a negative review? If this is the case the transparency is useless. LINA review is not about positive reviews. It is about using blockchain technology, qualifying the reviewers and giving the most reliable review on the market. Only when companies learn to accept criticism that they can grow. As for the common users review this may also be reflected but I think the helpers review will be used in rating the product being reviewed. Again, blockchain technology helps us trace the source of the reviews but the main thing here is hiring qualified reviewers, HELPERS, based on their qualification.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

Yes sir, the lina is all about reviews but this project gives consumers and the company who is being reviewed a fair and just evaluation.
Costumers will.benefit from it because the lina project will give reviews that are not biased to other  companies.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:44:33 AM

Why would they need to hide a negative review? If this is the case the transparency is useless. LINA review is not about positive reviews. It is about using blockchain technology, qualifying the reviewers and giving the most reliable review on the market. Only when companies learn to accept criticism that they can grow. As for the common users review this may also be reflected but I think the helpers review will be used in rating the product being reviewed. Again, blockchain technology helps us trace the source of the reviews but the main thing here is hiring qualified reviewers, HELPERS, based on their qualification.
I agree that they are lack on transparency. if they keep hiding negative reviews then is useless. Blockchain is build for transparency,reliable and cability. I'm reviewing their whitepaper devs should update on this.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

I do believe that Lina Review will succeed. Why? because the life of the said project is on reviews perse. And those reviews are being screened, that only credible and reliable reviews will be posted whether it will be a positive or negative review. This will benefit the consumers in deciding to chose which products or services will serve them best according to their needs.

CREDIBLE REVIEW!!
this is the question that until now is not being answer! YES they have their own helpers which will provide that transparency of review and those helpers will be screened.
the question is! how can they provide a clean review and make sure there are no under the table payment for the bias review?
Are you mad?
If you are looking for transparency, lina will provide a tranparent review because of blockchain technology. Helpers are traceable and in case they allegedly prove that they made a biased review, they will remove from the service.
Clean Review is like a paper, if you don't want to mark it by even a small tint then try not to write on it. I hope you'll get my point.
Everything that is biased should be punishable for the sake of review system!
I read in the whitepaper also that helper will be punished if they will make a unfair review that may damage the firm or mislead the people. Afterall, they agree it that they will not make lina a 100% clean review. Why?
They include the punishment for helper.
If they are confident with the fair review, they will not make any saying on what they will do to the biased helper. Did you get my point?

Betternet

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

[/quote

Based on what they claimed as being transparent one they will surely not hide the negative reviews because you cannot be transparent if you will only show the positive reviews.
Betternet

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

CREDIBLE REVIEW!!
Are you mad?
I read in the whitepaper also that helper will be punished if they will make a unfair review that may damage the firm or mislead the people. Afterall, they agree it that they will not make lina a 100% clean review. Why?
If they are confident with the fair review, they will not make any saying on what they will do to the biased helper. Did you get my point?

With that note, the punishing of helpers how can lina.review can be sure that the reviews are biased or unfair review when they haven’t tried the product? What are theor standard of proving things that are reliable?
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

CREDIBLE REVIEW!!
Are you mad?

With that note, the punishing of helpers how can lina.review can be sure that the reviews are biased or unfair review when they haven’t tried the product? What are theor standard of proving things that are reliable?
We are in the point that helper will be punished if they are biased. But why does lina will put that note if they are confident with the equal review they will offer?
I know that the blockchain technology of lina will help them to make a 100% transparent review. Making that note will tell us that the review will not be 100% fair at all times and maybe, someday it will be cracked by the helper.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

I agree that they are lack on transparency. if they keep hiding negative reviews then is useless. Blockchain is build for transparency,reliable and cability. I'm reviewing their whitepaper devs should update on this.
It also becomes a big question mark to the lina.review on how does the real review works if there are unavailability of negative reviews. If it always be a positive review then it will not criticize the mistakes of the firms rather they are promoting the business.
Now, if lina wants them to be believed by netizens then they need to work in a transparent manner. No paid shills, no advertisement, has a reliability of source and mostly, the equal review for both firms and clients.

Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

What could be the main purpose of Helpers? I mean are they are the one moderating the Lina.Review's website?

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: