Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23628 times)
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
Merited by ace4549 (2)

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?

Lina project only accepts reviews if it is from a legit costumer like if an individual avails a certain product i think the lina review will give the consumer specific span of time for him or her to have create a review based on the product that he or she avails.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

Why would they need to hide a negative review? If this is the case the transparency is useless. LINA review is not about positive reviews. It is about using blockchain technology, qualifying the reviewers and giving the most reliable review on the market. Only when companies learn to accept criticism that they can grow. As for the common users review this may also be reflected but I think the helpers review will be used in rating the product being reviewed. Again, blockchain technology helps us trace the source of the reviews but the main thing here is hiring qualified reviewers, HELPERS, based on their qualification.
I agree that they are lack on transparency. if they keep hiding negative reviews then is useless. Blockchain is build for transparency,reliable and cability. I'm reviewing their whitepaper devs should update on this.

What could be the main purpose of Helpers? I mean are they are the one moderating the Lina.Review's website?
Yes the helpers are moderator of every review. But the main purpose of the helper is to make an original post about the criticism, suggestion and comment wether good or bad in goods and services offered by a firm.
Moderation is a helpful way to enhance the reliability of the lina review. It can ease the review fraud.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.

Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:30:21 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 12:45:59 PM by Cryptochel

When is the end of the ICO or information about insevtition.. I cant find both of this. Can anybody help me, please? Roll Eyes
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

When is the end of the ICO or information about insevtition. I cant find both of this. Can anybody help me, please? Roll Eyes

ICO Started last January 15th of 2018 and will last until the 28th of March 2018.
i can't help you with the "insevtition" as i don't understand the word, kindly clear it so you can get a hand over your problem!

https://lina.review <-- their website for more information.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?

Business mens/entrepreneurs will.always make a way for their company or for their product to be known and ine of their strategy os through reviews they are always making their own way for their products and services to be well known and famous and honestly it is one of the Strategies of the entrepreneurs nowadays but in lina review these reviews will be filtered in for the consumers yo have a honest type of reviews.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

https://medium.com/lina-review/press-release-lina-review-worlds-first-blockchain-based-review-platform-dad7902a40ae
Check this guys. This article will guided those who confused about lina review. The medium shows how does the blockchain works to make a transparent review to all.
You can also refer in the medium/twitter of lina if you have inquiries in the token sale.
I hope that I helped you guys to fade your confusion in a well and wonderful project!

Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

What is the overview of the Lina Platform anyway? can anyone specify it to me one by one, because this is something gives me a lot of question in my mind, which is also gave me a bit doubt about it. But if you can answer it well, I may able to participate to become one of the  users and investors of Lina. Thank you Wink
Lina platform is all about online review.
It focused in the review system due to the review fraud made in online and we knew that reviews are the basis of the customers when he wants to avail a product/services.
The power of review is like the advertisement but in our case today, review is not anymore a set of suggestions and comments to the service but it is all about promoting. Firms manipulated the online review and the manipulation  results to doubt of the customers. In conclusion, lina will launch a project using Lina Token based on ERC20 Token that will fight the review fraud.
The online problem needs to be end, Lina will lead the way to change in review system!
And what will Lina Token do to both the advertisers and the clients? Will Lina pay the reviewers with Lina token?
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

How far will LINA.REVIEW go on this business? their platform selection is really awesome!
Once this project spread out through all business and not just here in the crypto community, these company will be a huge asset for every business.
We can see LINA.REVIEW way back when Facebook was starting and look how big is Facebook now.
LINA.REVIEW just need to establish a great LINA.TRUST to market. And their Helpers should be the best at all times.
They are the first Trust review platform based in blockchain. And to what difference blockchain would make to Lina i dont really understand. Why blockchain? Can they just be a platform without being based in blockchain?
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.
It should. Bad reviews must be posted as well so not only that costumers/user will be aware, that is also for the advertiser so they can make their products and services better. If Lina will just eliminate the negative one s and posts the positive ones, that is unfair and they will be unreliable platform for reviews.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

https://medium.com/lina-review/press-release-lina-review-worlds-first-blockchain-based-review-platform-dad7902a40ae
Check this guys. This article will guided those who confused about lina review. The medium shows how does the blockchain works to make a transparent review to all.
You can also refer in the medium/twitter of lina if you have inquiries in the token sale.
I hope that I helped you guys to fade your confusion in a well and wonderful project!
I got it. It is like Air BnB. It is just that Air BnB is just plain hotels, rooms and related matters alone but Lina accomodate different clients. Could be hotels, schools, courses, clothings, services, commodities etc.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

What is the overview of the Lina Platform anyway? can anyone specify it to me one by one, because this is something gives me a lot of question in my mind, which is also gave me a bit doubt about it. But if you can answer it well, I may able to participate to become one of the  users and investors of Lina. Thank you Wink
Lina platform is all about online review.
It focused in the review system due to the review fraud made in online and we knew that reviews are the basis of the customers when he wants to avail a product/services.
The power of review is like the advertisement but in our case today, review is not anymore a set of suggestions and comments to the service but it is all about promoting. Firms manipulated the online review and the manipulation  results to doubt of the customers. In conclusion, lina will launch a project using Lina Token based on ERC20 Token that will fight the review fraud.
The online problem needs to be end, Lina will lead the way to change in review system!
And what will Lina Token do to both the advertisers and the clients? Will Lina pay the reviewers with Lina token?
There is no update as of now on how does the lina will pay the advertisers and clients. But I think the payment will either in the form of fiat currency or lina token.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

Business mens/entrepreneurs will.always make a way for their company or for their product to be known and ine of their strategy os through reviews they are always making their own way for their products and services to be well known and famous and honestly it is one of the Strategies of the entrepreneurs nowadays but in lina review these reviews will be filtered in for the consumers yo have a honest type of reviews.
The common issue in the online review is the system itself. How does the review will become fair? The lina will take the lead in eliminating review fraud. And as what you have said, I agree with your opinion. Filtering of reviews will help for the clients to buy easily and more reliable because they can now look for a better goods and services offered by a firm.
A lot of things may change by lina review. The project simply talks about reviews but it plays a vital role in choosing of the consumer wether in a good or service.

nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?

Fake reviews and bad reviews can pop-up anytime or anywhere and the people who's using these kind are those against the company or their companies competitor. The company whose being reviewed must keep an eye on their reviews just to spot the real or fake and if they spot the fake one the company can still defend it at all cost because one bad review can totally ruined the name of the said company or products.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

As we all know posting a bad review is always a bad idea but if it can be criticised the project it can still have room to step-up its game and improved the products or company. The real question is how can Lina's platform spot the legitimate review and filter out the fake reviews out of its platform.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

How can we be sure that the community can respond and make an honest review of the products that's been listed on Lina's review platform? Because advertisers can offer the fake reviewer an amount of money just to make a good review to boost their popularity and good feedbacks on their said products.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

How far will LINA.REVIEW go on this business? their platform selection is really awesome!
Once this project spread out through all business and not just here in the crypto community, these company will be a huge asset for every business.
We can see LINA.REVIEW way back when Facebook was starting and look how big is Facebook now.
LINA.REVIEW just need to establish a great LINA.TRUST to market. And their Helpers should be the best at all times.
They are the first Trust review platform based in blockchain. And to what difference blockchain would make to Lina i dont really understand. Why blockchain? Can they just be a platform without being based in blockchain?

How can you be so sure that Lina review can gain its success through its review platform as we see even the political/movie/restaurant/etc reviews can be fraud and used by the company that's been advertising their products, they can easily give a fake review just to boost their sale. And this blockchain technology? can it help the platform to figure out or pick out the fake review on their platform?

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

How can we be sure that the community can respond and make an honest review of the products that's been listed on Lina's review platform? Because advertisers can offer the fake reviewer an amount of money just to make a good review to boost their popularity and good feedbacks on their said products.
It is on their own will if they want to go and make a review just to promote it or even hurt the reputation of the advertiser's product by giving them a bad review. The thing only thing that Lina platform can do is to monitor the reviews and the users can see if its review is a fake or not if the reviewer has a high-quality and trustworthy review.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: