Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23628 times)
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

When is the end of the ICO or information about insevtition. I cant find both of this. Can anybody help me, please? Roll Eyes

ICO Started last January 15th of 2018 and will last until the 28th of March 2018.
i can't help you with the "insevtition" as i don't understand the word, kindly clear it so you can get a hand over your problem!

https://lina.review <-- their website for more information.
sorry for this mistake. Cheesy I mean invsetition and thanks for your answers, because I didnt find information about date of ICO Undecided
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

How can we be sure that the community can respond and make an honest review of the products that's been listed on Lina's review platform? Because advertisers can offer the fake reviewer an amount of money just to make a good review to boost their popularity and good feedbacks on their said products.
It is on their own will if they want to go and make a review just to promote it or even hurt the reputation of the advertiser's product by giving them a bad review. The thing only thing that Lina platform can do is to monitor the reviews and the users can see if its review is a fake or not if the reviewer has a high-quality and trustworthy review.
If this LINA.REVIEW will go on that way that you are telling to be, then there's no need of this project!
We can just rely to social media and youtube for the reviews and ratings. We can just surf over the net and find them.
Lina wants all review be transparent and 100% pure but on this situation then we dont need them. ICO will be just an issue of money and the project will be a waste.
I hope that LINA has a representative to answer and explain all of accusations and questions over this thread.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

I wonder if lina.review can also make reviews from crypto coins? That will be good if they will include coins in their reviews.
Betternet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

I hope they will still publish those filtered review and just put it in filtered category in that way they will earn trust from the believers that they are truly transparent.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

I do believe that Lina Review will succeed. Why? because the life of the said project is on reviews perse. And those reviews are being screened, that only credible and reliable reviews will be posted whether it will be a positive or negative review. This will benefit the consumers in deciding to chose which products or services will serve them best according to their needs.

CREDIBLE REVIEW!!
this is the question that until now is not being answer! YES they have their own helpers which will provide that transparency of review and those helpers will be screened.
the question is! how can they provide a clean review and make sure there are no under the table payment for the bias review?
Are you mad?
If you are looking for transparency, lina will provide a tranparent review because of blockchain technology. Helpers are traceable and in case they allegedly prove that they made a biased review, they will remove from the service.
Clean Review is like a paper, if you don't want to mark it by even a small tint then try not to write on it. I hope you'll get my point.

Hi sir, with all due respect the lina review was being developed based on their main objectives which is to have a authentic reviews of you have a doubt to the helpers of this project there is a blockchain which means that they have their own unique codes and if you want to check if their review was credible or not the developers can trace and give legal punishments to the developers. I hope i answer you question or rant regarding to this project.
Betternet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

How far will LINA.REVIEW go on this business? their platform selection is really awesome!
Once this project spread out through all business and not just here in the crypto community, these company will be a huge asset for every business.
We can see LINA.REVIEW way back when Facebook was starting and look how big is Facebook now.
LINA.REVIEW just need to establish a great LINA.TRUST to market. And their Helpers should be the best at all times.

Thats nice observation. Im getting more interested in investing for this coin. Hoping for more positive inputs about this coin so that people will really more excited to invest here also hoping for more news about lina.review.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Review! Spending and making a decision sometime depend on the products review!
How can you tell that those review and comments are true and from the valued customers?
Boosting a reputation of the product and the company is one kind of work nowadays especially online.

And that is one of the major role of the lina project, it is the transparency of  the review that is given by the people who purchased quality products from a certain company The lina teview is a application on which we can determine its eligibility and verify authenticity.
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

What's the price of token?
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

on the first page, they said that the token will have an ICO value of 1usd.

How can they generate the payment of the reviewer once the platform released on the internet?
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

For me sir every business  has its own negative feedbacks from the consumer and it is natural and in order to have transparency and for the project not to be labeled as bias lina review has its own criterias on how to filter the reviews that is being given by the people.
ace9989

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

For me sir every business  has its own negative feedbacks from the consumer and it is natural and in order to have transparency and for the project not to be labeled as bias lina review has its own criterias on how to filter the reviews that is being given by the people.

How and what are the criteria for filtering the reviews on their platform then? Can they really manage to pull off a big Project like this? because this can change the perspective of how the review industry works in the near future.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

Pardon me, but upon reading the abstract of Lina.Review. I came across that says, Lina.Review is a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, (can someone explain further  how the blockchain can positively affect Lina.Review, and I guess this factors seems to be the key advantage of Lina.Review compare to other Review services.

We can compare the advantage of lina project among the other review services because of the word blockchain the blockchain itself has a different codes that is difficult to hack and is very unique  so in terms of reviewing a certain blockchain we can say that the review that is being given is legit
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:52:17 AM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?
There are helpers that will moderate the review. They are assigned to make a fair and unbiased criticism.
I think that you have doubt in the helpers?
I agreed with it at first but I think that their negligence to their work will affect the reputation of lina. So, in order to maintain the good expectation of the people. Lina made a protocol that when the helper abused the system, they will remove the helper from its position.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?
There are helpers that will moderate the review. They are assigned to make a fair and unbiased criticism.
I agreed with it at first but I think that their negligence to their work will affect the reputation of lina. So, in order to maintain the good expectation of the people. Lina made a protocol that when the helper abused the system, they will remove the helper from its position.

It will be really tedious and very costly to check each review, however since LINA is using blockchain technology, tractability of the source of the review is possible. Since LINA is not just a platform for review but rather a professional job for helpers, I think it will be beneficial for LINA since if LINA will be compromised, helpers on the other side may not get paid or may loose this additional source of income. It is somewhat impossible for an individual to check and counter check reviews to determine if it is fake or manipulated but LINA being a user based platform has its edge over this. Normally people are willing to get paid just to make a positive review right? How do you think will people accept the idea if you are still going to be paid making an honest review for a change. I hope LINA will be successful and I'm planning to apply as Helper too.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Betternet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

How can they generate the payment of the reviewer once the platform released on the internet?

based on my understanding on their whitepaper there will be advertisers on their website. I think they will gain some profit there and they can give coins to the helpers.
Betternet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

It will be really tedious and very costly to check each review, however since LINA is using blockchain technology, tractability of the source of the review is possible. Since LINA is not just a platform for review but rather a professional job for helpers, I think it will be beneficial for LINA since if LINA will be compromised, helpers on the other side may not get paid or may loose this additional source of income. It is somewhat impossible for an individual to check and counter check reviews to determine if it is fake or manipulated but LINA being a user based platform has its edge over this. Normally people are willing to get paid just to make a positive review right? How do you think will people accept the idea if you are still going to be paid making an honest review for a change. I hope LINA will be successful and I'm planning to apply as Helper too.

I know some blogger/reviewer who has credibility to review product because they need to maintain their credibility for them to be trusted by the consumer and to earn a living. I guess lina.review is right to really choose qualified helpers for this job. Hoping for the success of this project.
RubiKa

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

The release of alpha will be in April?
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

smart contract, maybe?
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

I wonder if lina.review can also make reviews from crypto coins? That will be good if they will include coins in their reviews.

I think they would do it too, There's a wide range of review industry holds. Maybe they are thinking of adding it up because they are based on blockchain technology too.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Yes I believe that would be procedure because they will want to make sure that the helper’s review is transparent. That’s a good point to lina.review

In Addition to the statements that is being posted i think even though the objective of the lina project to have a transparent and honest reviews they also have their own criteria in terms of filtering reviews
because we all know that not all reviews are true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: