Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23628 times)
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

If ther will be some fees for these product/brands to be reviewed? wouldnt be that a reason why these helpers are going to sell their reviews?

habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

If ther will be some fees for these product/brands to be reviewed? wouldnt be that a reason why these helpers are going to sell their reviews?
yeah might be the reason why these people will sell their reviews,because to what i have read,website will require some fees so that their products will be reviewed by these experts/helpers.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

What a great project,advertiser/merchants will be the main beneficiaries of this decentralized reviews,10% of advertising revenue will be put the whole system? so that the website will have something to pay those helpers so that these people wont need to sell their reviews to these brands or products.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

What a great project,advertiser/merchants will be the main beneficiaries of this decentralized reviews,10% of advertising revenue will be put the whole system? so that the website will have something to pay those helpers so that these people wont need to sell their reviews to these brands or products.
Yeah you are right ,that should be the fees will go thru,to pay those people who are giving reviews to the products/services that these brands wants to get reviewed.So there will be no one that will sell their reviews? because they are already making money with just reviews.

Those experts should be examined very well so there will be no biased/paid reviews in the website.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Yeah you are right ,that should be the fees will go thru,to pay those people who are giving reviews to the products/services that these brands wants to get reviewed.So there will be no one that will sell their reviews? because they are already making money with just reviews.

Those experts should be examined very well so there will be no biased/paid reviews in the website.

Politicians and other government employee have high salary and pay roll, though they still corrupt the country they are serving, this can be apply with LINA.REVIEW!
Yes they have payment and budget for helpers, but what will happen if some company that want the best review for their business or product pay some helpers 2 years of their salary in just 1 review?

Corruption in any form and level leads to poor service. Lets just hope that Lina.review will have a counter measure for corruption. Suspension and Termination of accounts may be considered as well.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

Politicians and other government employee have high salary and pay roll, though they still corrupt the country they are serving, this can be apply with LINA.REVIEW!
Yes they have payment and budget for helpers, but what will happen if some company that want the best review for their business or product pay some helpers 2 years of their salary in just 1 review?
I think lina are finding ways to counter that issue in selling reviews in their platform and they have a plan on rejecting that kind of helper or reviewer in their platform. They won't launch a project that isn't fully capable of doing things like that.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

yeah might be the reason why these people will sell their reviews,because to what i have read,website will require some fees so that their products will be reviewed by these experts/helpers.

I think they have criteria on how you can be a reviewer or helpers on their platform. You will be a helper if you have a credible review and pretty much honest review on the platform. This is a big issue in terms of credibility of reviewer because you can always do some review buying.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

I think they have criteria on how you can be a reviewer or helpers on their platform. You will be a helper if you have a credible review and pretty much honest review on the platform. This is a big issue in terms of credibility of reviewer because you can always do some review buying.

As stated on their white paper being helper is not an easy way to get. They will need to do work and have a credible review just to be promoted. So it is likely to have a rank or score just to be a helper. We won't know if they can remove helper who is promoting that kind of selling maybe they can kick them out if they have proof of review selling.

"Publish lots of quality reviews, which are widely accepted (like/agree). After reaching the specific level, the reviewer will be promoted to Helper. Note that depending on the size of the system that this threshold will also increase accordingly."

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

What is their desired Soft cap/Hard cap for their ICO ? And what is the ICO price of its token ?
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

As stated on their white paper being helper is not an easy way to get. They will need to do work and have a credible review just to be promoted. So it is likely to have a rank or score just to be a helper. We won't know if they can remove helper who is promoting that kind of selling maybe they can kick them out if they have proof of review selling.

"Publish lots of quality reviews, which are widely accepted (like/agree). After reaching the specific level, the reviewer will be promoted to Helper. Note that depending on the size of the system that this threshold will also increase accordingly."
"Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews. A helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality reviews." It is said in their whitepaper that Helper can lose its position if they don't have a quality review they can even have a rule about this so-called review selling. And every review is pretty much recorded in the LINA's blockchain so it's not possible to fake the review.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
cryptopan

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

How would these reviews be high quality? is there any standards? how will the people know which reviews are accurate ?

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
nathanielpogi

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

What is their desired Soft cap/Hard cap for their ICO ? And what is the ICO price of its token ?

According to their White paper, the ICO will produce 300 million Lina tokens in its ICO phase and Another 600 million tokens will be produced in the consecutive years(in the course of ten years). I don't see what is their Hard cap or soft cap for their project. The ICO price they are targetting is 1 usd per token.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

According to their White paper, the ICO will produce 300 million Lina tokens in its ICO phase and Another 600 million tokens will be produced in the consecutive years(in the course of ten years). I don't see what is their Hard cap or soft cap for their project. The ICO price they are targetting is 1 usd per token.
Do they have already announced when will this ICO be started? i am looking forward to this project as i have been here asking questions from the moderators.

HappyDumper

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

How would these reviews be high quality? is there any standards? how will the people know which reviews are accurate ?
They will be picking out some people or representative/crew to check if the reviews on some products are honestly reviewed or just some fake review. The criteria aren't up yet and I think they are currently finding a way to have a standard way to rate reviews on their platform. How accurate no one knows unless the platform is up and running.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

This would be a great project,it seems that the idea is attainable,i wonder when this ICO would start.Great whitepaper means good potentials in the future,could someone answer all the questions here so we have some clear informations?

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
nathanielpogi

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

Do they have already announced when will this ICO be started? i am looking forward to this project as i have been here asking questions from the moderators.
They don't announce yet the ICO sale/Crowdsale yet. But based on their roadmap it will be between Q2 and Q3 of 2018 where they will generate tokens and release their alpha platform. Maybe we should ask some developer out there.
pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

They don't announce yet the ICO sale/Crowdsale yet. But based on their roadmap it will be between Q2 and Q3 of 2018 where they will generate tokens and release their alpha platform. Maybe we should ask some developer out there.
Wow this is nice,i have bookmarked this thread so i can check it day by day,should we have some telegram group so investors can join ?

ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

This would be a great project,it seems that the idea is attainable,i wonder when this ICO would start.Great whitepaper means good potentials in the future,could someone answer all the questions here so we have some clear informations?
I'm keeping an eye on this project too. It can be beneficial in the reviews Industry or it can be a new way to have people trust in reviews on the net. They really have potential but the real question bro is IF THEY CAN ATTAIN THE said plan.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.
It should. Bad reviews must be posted as well so not only that costumers/user will be aware, that is also for the advertiser so they can make their products and services better. If Lina will just eliminate the negative one s and posts the positive ones, that is unfair and they will be unreliable platform for reviews.

I dont think that the lina.project was beinh developed just to eliminate those negative revirws of a certain companies. Lina was created for the benefit of the consumers for them to be more aware towards the products that they want to avail as well as the services that the costumers wants to purchase.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

I'm keeping an eye on this project too. It can be beneficial in the reviews Industry or it can be a new way to have people trust in reviews on the net. They really have potential but the real question bro is IF THEY CAN ATTAIN THE said plan.
Well this is great,many of us are interested with this great project,it could benefit all of us especially the consumers because we will have a un-biased product reviews,we could easily know a shit product to a good product .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: