Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

I do believe that Lina Review will succeed. Why? because the life of the said project is on reviews perse. And those reviews are being screened, that only credible and reliable reviews will be posted whether it will be a positive or negative review. This will benefit the consumers in deciding to chose which products or services will serve them best according to their needs.

In addition to what you just said, it is already given than Lina.review will really become successful in the end. If all the supporters or investors of this project will continue to spread out the good they have, as long as Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews or else Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality.

In connection with "Helpers"-for the procedure for common users to become one, I wonder was it after reaching the specific level of quality reviews they made can they sign-up with Lina Review to get promoted?
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

I do believe that Lina Review will succeed. Why? because the life of the said project is on reviews perse. And those reviews are being screened, that only credible and reliable reviews will be posted whether it will be a positive or negative review. This will benefit the consumers in deciding to chose which products or services will serve them best according to their needs.

In addition to what you just said, it is already given than Lina.review will really become successful in the end. If all the supporters or investors of this project will continue to spread out the good they have, as long as Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews or else Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality.

In connection with "Helpers"-for the procedure for common users to become one, I wonder was it after reaching the specific level of quality reviews they made can they sign-up with Lina Review to get promoted?

The wp has a lot of holes right now, questions that would only be answered once the platform has been launched. Since the website is very "user-oriented", there is a possibility that that part would depend on the "user-configuration".
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

The wp has a lot of holes right now, questions that would only be answered once the platform has been launched. Since the website is very "user-oriented", there is a possibility that that part would depend on the "user-configuration".

The exact process is not on the wp, it only says that they sign up first as user and make reviews frequently to become a helper.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

4.5 The Lina Bridge]

this section with sidechain bridge is kinda weird to me and i read it so many time and make a study on it but still, i cant absorb it. sorry, but can you please explain this well.

I have difficulty understanding it, as well, I tried reading it several times.Hoping somebody could expound and help us understand the Lina  Bridge in simpler way.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

Im sure this is really going to be a big project, i wonder how the system would be more better than those existing review sites? should there be someone who will accepting helpers?
To what i have read there will be someone who will accept those users to become helpers,only those who are giving quality and unbiased reviews would be promoted to helper,we should be all transparent so that the system will work,truly this will benefit both the  product and those consumers.

The people who will be in charge of the helpers is called the "helper board"
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

Im sure this is really going to be a big project, i wonder how the system would be more better than those existing review sites? should there be someone who will accepting helpers?
To what i have read there will be someone who will accept those users to become helpers,only those who are giving quality and unbiased reviews would be promoted to helper,we should be all transparent so that the system will work,truly this will benefit both the  product and those consumers.

The people who will be in charge of the helpers is called the "helper board"
The helper board are the one who will approved for you to become the Helper, without their approval it is impossible for you to become a Helper that's what I understood about it.
chess888

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

In use case#3, is it possible to create an individual review system and sell it? It would be great if the platform could offer templates to different industries and create those templates through collaboration with users world wide.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

most users do not realize where their satisfaction or dissatisfaction came from when reviewing. And yet, when being asked specifically about a criterion, they will immediately recognize that it is the cause of their positive or negative review

This is very accurate and it also applies to many products and services. When writing movie reviews, unless you actually have the time to think about it, you won't be able to pinpoint specifics on your review. Establishing criterion based on customer feedback and standardizing review templates would extremely help develop review processes.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

I read in their whitepaper there is a Lina platform, Lina core, Lina token and Lina.review. Now my question is, does this 4 platform are comes at the same platform or individuals platform? because each of them had their own different definition actually that's why I asked.

This is my opinion based on what I've read in the whitepaper:
1. Lina platform, it is the platform of the lina.review wherein the developers will launch a project based on lina platform. The usage and the system of lina os based from its platform.
2. Lina core, it is the system of lina.review wherein the hackers and people having an inside job cannot enter easily the system of lina because the lina core is more secured and reliable.
3. Lina token, it is the token used to launch the lina project. It is based in the smart contract of ERC20 token. The lina token will use in the crowdsale and maybe in the near future, if the project will be successful, lina token will be used as the payment for the sevices and reviews.
4. Lina.review, it is the website of the lina wherein the reviews will be made by the helpers and it is the website where the people may see the reviews to the firms, the goods and services they offered.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Hi, everyone! What is the status of Tokensale? Do we know where sales will end? Roadmap after Jan, 15th is uncertain

I also have the same question. The dev here is not active I haven’t seen them replying to anyone’s inquires, which I think they should have someone to answer our questions. Im also looking at telegram if they have but I don’t see it. Their website doesen't say much about the status of their tokensale.  I don’t know now where to get some info or status about this.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?
Paid shillers discourage the proper reviews of the service and since this is decentralized, it is hard to solve that kind of stuff. Promoters destruct the name of competitors and it is too unfair! Advertising may also made in this reviews and I think businessman will always make a way just to promote his products and services. We don't know the mentality of businessman.
I hope that this project aims to provide a fair reviews and remove the paid shillers.

I believe this will be the challenge to the developers of the platform and I am so interested to know their precautionary measure about this stuff.  Aside from that, how would they actually solve this kind of thing to prevent viewers to be mislead by this fake reviews.  Project Dev?Any input about this issue?

that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

Still the review is done by a person.. anyone can review it on Blockchain, so the question remains unanswered.  I can state a scenario where a shill review can be mistakenly take as a legit.  A person can be paid to buy a product then put a review on the blockchain, either way, whatever the product is.. definitely the review will favor the one who paid the buyer.  

Lina review will have their HELPERS, they are users who are qualified experts that will review products and services on the Lina review system.
Helpers’ reviews shall be displayed separately from other non helpers review. to become a Helper, one needs to sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, and so on. The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. And the approval for being a Helper will be more strict as the Lina review system progress. I don't know if anyone would want to go through all those hassles just to give a bias review for certain products or services. For Lina review business to be successful and be more credible, accurate and true reviews should be given by their helper. product Users or client of a particular service will also be able to give reviews. people can weigh the reviews of the Lina helpers and other reviews in helping them decide the with a particular product or service.

As long as there is so called inside job. Companies can manipulate the review. Eventhough there is a tough requirement to become a helper. They will make a way just to have this helper.
I said already that "we don't know the mentality of the businessman" they always searching for a new solution in order for their problems to solve. In fact, they will do anything just to provoke their competitors and to lead the dominance of the market.
I want to enlighten up with this problem because reviews will lead for a total manipulation of a company. Hoping that in the end, LINA review will make a solution for these unpredictable move of companies.

I am so excited to know how LINA overcome and take-control this type of mindset about "inside job" mentioned by CASTIEL05. There's no doubt about the platform they've used, Blockchain Technology is very strong and reliable platform because it is very difficult to tamper due to the "Proof-of-Work" mechanism. This will surely solve the problem regarding the transparency and reliability of the data being recorded. What Lina should be concern about is the INTEGRITY and CREDIBILITY of the Reviewers and Helpers aside from being carefully evaluated according to their expertise and skill. It's a matter of how will Lina.Review Leadership Team treats their users, reviewers, and helpers. The benefits given to the reviewers and helpers is a big factor for providing the most credible and fair review.

I don't think inside job will work since it is on block chain. What I'm more afraid of that might work against the system would be farming, with this website it would be review farming/like farming. Registering valid addresses for users might not be enough if a big rich company funds a farm.
chess888

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

Why would they need to hide a negative review? If this is the case the transparency is useless. LINA review is not about positive reviews. It is about using blockchain technology, qualifying the reviewers and giving the most reliable review on the market. Only when companies learn to accept criticism that they can grow. As for the common users review this may also be reflected but I think the helpers review will be used in rating the product being reviewed. Again, blockchain technology helps us trace the source of the reviews but the main thing here is hiring qualified reviewers, HELPERS, based on their qualification.
I agree that they are lack on transparency. if they keep hiding negative reviews then is useless. Blockchain is build for transparency,reliable and cability. I'm reviewing their whitepaper devs should update on this.

The new review system is different. They are raising the standards, specifying criterion for different fields. Currently on the test site, they show five areas to rate up to five stars for each product. Personally, 3 stars is like an average/good and five would mean excellent, but if it were for hotels, it should be different, since the stars signify hotels differently. The platform being user-oriented makes it difficult to qualify a negative review.
chess888

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
And after the filtering what are they going to do with the negative ones, hide or dispose?

Why would they need to hide a negative review? If this is the case the transparency is useless. LINA review is not about positive reviews. It is about using blockchain technology, qualifying the reviewers and giving the most reliable review on the market. Only when companies learn to accept criticism that they can grow. As for the common users review this may also be reflected but I think the helpers review will be used in rating the product being reviewed. Again, blockchain technology helps us trace the source of the reviews but the main thing here is hiring qualified reviewers, HELPERS, based on their qualification.
I agree that they are lack on transparency. if they keep hiding negative reviews then is useless. Blockchain is build for transparency,reliable and cability. I'm reviewing their whitepaper devs should update on this.

What could be the main purpose of Helpers? I mean are they are the one moderating the Lina.Review's website?
Yes the helpers are moderator of every review. But the main purpose of the helper is to make an original post about the criticism, suggestion and comment wether good or bad in goods and services offered by a firm.
Moderation is a helpful way to enhance the reliability of the lina review. It can ease the review fraud.

For the moderating part, that would be the community: helpers, users, the helper board and the devs/bug fixers. The system is community based, user based, exact review system will depend on user configuration. They already said there will be a like/agree button, I believe there will be more.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

What could be the main purpose of Helpers? I mean are they are the one moderating the Lina.Review's website?
Yes the helpers are moderator of every review. But the main purpose of the helper is to make an original post about the criticism, suggestion and comment wether good or bad in goods and services offered by a firm.
Moderation is a helpful way to enhance the reliability of the lina review. It can ease the review fraud.

For the moderating part, that would be the community: helpers, users, the helper board and the devs/bug fixers. The system is community based, user based, exact review system will depend on user configuration. They already said there will be a like/agree button, I believe there will be more.

Anybody can be a helper actually, now its up to the individuals of how they are gonna do it or apply in actual. It can be for a good or bad purposes, but in the end they are both moderating the topic in the thread. However if we are going to base it in the whitepaper explanation,  the reviewer can become a Helper if the the help board approve it but if the helpers fail to comply their responsibility they will be demoted into a common users.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

Anybody can be a helper actually, now its up to the individuals of how they are gonna do it or apply in actual. It can be for a good or bad purposes, but in the end they are both moderating the topic in the thread. However if we are going to base it in the whitepaper explanation,  the reviewer can become a Helper if the the help board approve it but if the helpers fail to comply their responsibility they will be demoted into a common users.
it is true that users may register themselves as helper but through very strict selection with fairly difficult requirements after which it will be assessed by the helper board , if failing to fulfill the responsibility for two months will be reduced to common users.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

The people who will hire the helpers and moderators Are the members of the lina project review team and these people set standards and qualifications to hire them and it is based on their unbiased and true reviews of the products and services.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

Overall, this is a well thought of project. Reading the whitepaper, it was very well researched and conceptualized. Only a few holes to be filled in once it has been launched.Decentralized, competitors listed, advantage over competitors listed, problem to be solved is clear, no claims of doing the impossible, but rather thinking first what would be the best option to solve problems with the current industry. Then, there is the target client market and target user market, all other industries, and all individual users.

The platform of lina project is unique in the white papet also states the main purpose of the lina project which is to have a transparency on every businesses review. And also before its lauch the lina project will make sute that there will be no fraud in terms of reviews.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:23:58 PM

This would be a great project,it seems that the idea is attainable,i wonder when this ICO would start.Great whitepaper means good potentials in the future,could someone answer all the questions here so we have some clear informations?
I'm keeping an eye on this project too. It can be beneficial in the reviews Industry or it can be a new way to have people trust in reviews on the net. They really have potential but the real question bro is IF THEY CAN ATTAIN THE said plan.

I am excited to the start of the lina project too because this project will seves as an aid to us consumers for us to have a good decision making on availing products and services on differebt companies.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

Surely this would be better than those review websites that are getting paid with their good reviews,blockchain technology should be able to resolve the problem,transparency will be acquired if those people who will be accepting helpers arent going to sell their reputation too.

Yes mister/miss the lina project review will be more better than the other review websites that are being paid by the other companies just to gain positive reviews.
The legit and unbiased feedbacks will become one of the strength of the lina project, so lets  be excited to this project.

Moreover, for you to understand it easily try to check the strength of Lina.review in the old current system there is a lack of motivation for reviewers to improve their review quality. While in the current system of Lina users can become Helpers if they have many high quality reviews. Aside from that in the old current system revenue was not transparent, while in Lina.reviews revenue is completely recorded on the blockchain and very visible to the public.

Paying review companies to manipulate review results is definitely one of the problems that block chain can resolve. They now can't just pay and poof with target percentage and no accountability. With lina, we can trust the end result to be accurate.
lance04

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.

The bad reviews also can become a challenge to the companies if the firm thake the negative reviews as their weak point and do nothing about that matter well that will cause a huge destruction to their business but if they will take it as  criticism for them to become a better company, it is up to them on how the entrepreneurs perceive the bad reviews.
I am thinking that bad reviews might lead to crash a certain firm. We know that review is powerful and if someone will totally lose its reputation to the mass probably, it will also lose its profits in result to bankruptcy.
Yes it can be a challenge to the firm, to change the firm but not at all times. For sure, if the reputation will damage already, no one will enter it again. Just like love, if you lose her faith to you, she will always doubt to your love.

We cannot hide the bad reviews and only give the positive reviews to the consumer because in every businesses it is very impossible not to have negative ones.
It is upon to the entrepreneurs on how they will handle the negative feedbavk of the consumers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: