Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23628 times)
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

If the users would have a chance to be promoted to be a helper,how will the system knows when these people arent from the brands that these helpers should be reviewed?

I am a little confused on how will this system prevent those abusive people,please enlighten me.

The lina project have a set of qualifications for them to hire an individual or consumer but i don't think that lina will hire someone with out a high set of qualifications or without reviewing their backgrounds

It says in the WP  that LINa Review's Helper Board will be very strict i n the approval for being a Helper due to user-oriented  assessment of the system.
Citriney

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

To be a reviewer of LINA.REVIEW "HELPER" you need to pass your CV to their team and they will review your portfolio if you are eligible to be one of the team members to make a decent review for their client's establishment or product. The team just want to have a great company and will run long for better and will give right feedback and unbiased blog for anyone.

But what i don't understand is, why is there a need for Lina users reviews be subjected for approval by Lina review staff and needs to get votes from Lina helpers? Does this mean bad reviews of Lina users could be deleted Huh  Huh Huh

These Helpers play a very important role in providing  reliable reviews that is why there is a need for the Helper Board of Lina Review to approve each user according to their set qualification .Even it's a bad review, it will never and can never be deleted since the platform for review is done on blockchain.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

Great help for the community, i think providing profits for users and experts for the system development and quality of reviews they made will become competitive and more legitimate because they cannot be easily influence or attract from the offers coming from other companies since they are paid already.

I totally agree! I think that the concept behind LInA is great and promising. It will be beneficial for every user (Value for Money), every business (Profit) and every expert (Income). This will surely boost the economy because if the people's trust will be regained to Product Reviews through this project, the users/consumers' eagerness to purchase products will tremendously increase.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

Hello i am new to this forum,but this thread really catch my attention,,

when will this project starts? or is this already in ICO phase?.

Hi! welcome to the lina project, so your question is when did the ico start, here's the answer for your question.
The launched of the ico of lina review was last january fifteen. Stay connected to this thread for further announcements.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

How would this website be different to those paid website out there? i dont really see how would that be possible because if those helpers that are reviewing these products would put negative review do you think they will get tokens for that?

I think even if the helpers put negative review about the product and they are telling the truth then they should be given tokens. If this happens people will get more reliability to this project.

The difference of the lina project from the other websites who are conducted reviews is that in lina project the reviews are all true because the moderators or the reviewers are being paid by the company
just to give authentic and reliable reviews.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

It is such an advantage to have direct access of ordinary users to experts or Helpers here at Lina Review to find the best value for money on the products and services that users are looking for.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.
It should. Bad reviews must be posted as well so not only that costumers/user will be aware, that is also for the advertiser so they can make their products and services better. If Lina will just eliminate the negative one s and posts the positive ones, that is unfair and they will be unreliable platform for reviews.

I dont think that the lina.project was beinh developed just to eliminate those negative revirws of a certain companies. Lina was created for the benefit of the consumers for them to be more aware towards the products that they want to avail as well as the services that the costumers wants to purchase.

That is right sir lina project was not developed to just eliminate the negative review actually it was being developed to have an awareness on the companies and help the costumers on what products to be avail.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:44:16 PM

It is such an advantage to have direct access of ordinary users to experts or Helpers here at Lina Review to find the best value for money on the products and services that users are looking for.

The consumers are the real beneficiary of this project. Because nowadays people look at the internet to look for tge reviews and suggestion of place, service and products before they spend their hard earned money. This is very promising that’s why im still waiting for this project to boom.
Betternet

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

Do lina.review will have specific application that we can download for their site?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:21:17 AM

Yes and you can actually post reviews as well as users. User may be promoted to Helpers if they posts a lot of quality reviews that is generally accepted or has a lot of likes/agree. This is a community based review platform and by having everyone participate, you can see that this project can gain a lot of support. We just need to share this to everyone as well.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:22:18 AM

Do lina.review will have specific application that we can download for their site?

Hi as of now it will be under development, I think they will develop their own application. You can review the Lina.review road Map when it is expected to be released.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

Hi as of now it will be under development, I think they will develop their own application. You can review the Lina.review road Map when it is expected to be released.
Wow are you one of those developer of this great project? can we have a chat if you have some spare time?  Grin
I cant wait for this project to be released

cryptocrocs

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

Yes and you can actually post reviews as well as users. User may be promoted to Helpers if they posts a lot of quality reviews that is generally accepted or has a lot of likes/agree. This is a community based review platform and by having everyone participate, you can see that this project can gain a lot of support. We just need to share this to everyone as well.
If that so,biased reviews or paid reviews from those helpers can easily determine by the community,this is nice !

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

This will surely eliminate those paid reviews,if ever these helpers will try to sell their reviews to those brands,it might work actually.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
cryptopussies

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

If this project is going to achieve success it can eliminate those paid websites like techradar - cellphones and laptops reviews who are surely getting paid with the good reviews they are giving to these brands,we should know how these reviews will be trasparent and accurate reviews so the products,and consumers will benefit.

Yes sir/madamme that's right if the lina review successfully launch their platforms the fake reviews will be deleted and changed into honest one.

And users would be saved from misleading reviews thereby getting the best products or services that they deserve with their hard earned money.
Great this might really work,if those paid reviews will be removed all of those consumers wont have to worry about the products they wanted to try.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptopan

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

May i know how the lina team would review these users to be an expert or helpers? is there any qualifications or standards?

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

May i know how the lina team would review these users to be an expert or helpers? is there any qualifications or standards?
+1 i want to know how the team will be able to approve those users to become an expert or helper?it is better to have some qualifications especially when we are talking about helpers from different countries.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:11:33 AM

+1 i want to know how the team will be able to approve those users to become an expert or helper?it is better to have some qualifications especially when we are talking about helpers from different countries.
Surely lina team will have someone who will approve these people from different languages will the team hire someone from different countries?so that all the languages will be able to be a qualified experts/helpers?

pooque

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:14:40 AM

How would this website be different to those paid website out there? i dont really see how would that be possible because if those helpers that are reviewing these products would put negative review do you think they will get tokens for that?

I think even if the helpers put negative review about the product and they are telling the truth then they should be given tokens. If this happens people will get more reliability to this project.

The difference of the lina project from the other websites who are conducted reviews is that in lina project the reviews are all true because the moderators or the reviewers are being paid by the company
just to give authentic and reliable reviews.
There still no assurance that those approved experts wont ever give biased/biased reviews especially when we are talking about thousand dollars for the good reviews,.

Betternet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

As far as I know their qualification is not yet expose to public but they will go through filtering the helpers and each must submit cv so that lina will know their background as well. If they will post qualification of the helper, I  apply as one because they will give tokens to the helpers which Im interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: