Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

How far will LINA.REVIEW go on this business? their platform selection is really awesome!
Once this project spread out through all business and not just here in the crypto community, these company will be a huge asset for every business.
We can see LINA.REVIEW way back when Facebook was starting and look how big is Facebook now.
LINA.REVIEW just need to establish a great LINA.TRUST to market. And their Helpers should be the best at all times.
They are the first Trust review platform based in blockchain. And to what difference blockchain would make to Lina i dont really understand. Why blockchain? Can they just be a platform without being based in blockchain?

Sir based on my own understanding the lina review project is being dependent to the block chain because we all know the unique characteristic of the block chain itself.
It is a series of codes that is veru difficult to hack by other people and can easily be traced by the authorized person only so if the review of a certain individual is fake the lina project can trace it based on the code that is being pass.

Why Blockchain technology? Blockchain technology has two factors that make LiNA.review different from others. It is transparency and immutability. Transparency enables the users and reviewers to trace all necessary data to come up with a decision on purchasing a product. While Immutability protects the data from any changes that will make the review unreliable. These two factors make LiNA.review produce quality reviews.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

As I've read page 7 of LiNA Whitepaper, there is an App introduced by LiNA.review that is already available on Google Play. But I cannot find it on Google Play. Am I typing the right keyword which is "LiNA Rating"? Can anyone help me with my concern?
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

So they say that all of the reviews are being saved on the projects blockchain and can't be faked. How can we be so sure that the review there are 100% accurate and telling the truth ?

I think you are referring to the immutability characteristic of the LiNA review that is based on Blockchain Technology which gives us assurance that every review has done were unchangeable. We can be sure that every review will be 100% accurate because the "Helper" who does the reviews were carefully selected, passed the requirements/qualification of a reliable reviewer and approved by the Helper Board
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

It is good to hear that transparency also serve its purpose on the financial aspect of the LiNA review platform. It prevents corruption and overpricing on fees. Revenue of the LiNA is completely recorded and visible to the public.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

Lina.review - the platform for reviewing on Blockchain, utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible transparency

can anyone here in this thread explain to me what does this lina all about? I'm just a newbie and don't have yet knowledge about this project but I'm curious about the function of Lina.review. Thanks to anyone who will assist me.

I think the best way to start knowing more about LiNA.review is to

1. Check their website.

Here's the link:
https://lina.review/

2. Read their Whitepaper.

Here's the link:
https://lina.review/lina_whitepaper.pdf

3. Watch their Introduction video.

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=G4zDD7XElHY
bitrayder

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

When I glanced here, I noticed first the name of your project. Unfortunately, I don't see any reflection of the word Lina to your platform. I am pretty sure that Lina defines a woman. Anyways, what is the connection of you project name to your platform? I am just curious because name of a project is important to build it well and remarks to the people.
LINA means LInk N Assessment. I found it on their video. You can understand more if you will watch video rather than to browse the whitepaper.
It is a kind of evaluation for a certain services that company's did for the customers. The reputation of the company will depends upon the reaction of their customers.

I also watched the video very informative and very nice also. Well, one of the best and good that I've read in their whitepaper was it says lina.review is  the best possible transparency and create conditions for reviewers to benefit from providing quality reviews,  as well as easily and directly interact with users and providers of products or services that are currently trustless. Lina tokens shall be the native token of the system, with the purpose of tokenizing the review industry. Therefore TRANSPARENCY is the best one for lina.review

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

The lina project review wants to reduce the fake information or fake reviews that are  given by the fake reviewees who are being paid by the companies for the sake of their reputation, giving accutate reviews is the main function of yhe lina prjoct review .

DO you really wanna take it?
do we really need to have those comments and review? how can we be sure that those are true and will be done in a good way?
what is your measurable way to say that?
if y0ou have! tell me cause I wanna know.

Do we really need to have those comments and reviews? I think yes. In the advent of technology where almost everything can be bought online a practical review or even comments can help a buyer make a better decision in buying. Personally when I buy a mobile phone for example, aside from checking the specification of the unit I want, I also make sure to read comments, feed backs or related review so that I can get a better grasp of what I am buying before I finally buy. If people will find out that Lina reviews are reliable and Lina.reviewed products tend to be more competitive, I think this will greatly affect the market. Do we really need it? Yes we do.

To save time and avoid wasting my money on products that won't satisfy me, I usually read reviews and feedbacks about the product that I am going to buy. This will help me decide which one should I buy. So a reliable review site is very important to avoid scams.

That's a very much important actually. Perhaps there's customer that their capital payment for the goods will turn into nothing, of course we want it to be satisfy in it, therefore reviewing the item or checking them in the first place was just a normal things to do for the customer like us, isn't right?

Because of my schedules, I don't have much time to go to malls to buy some of my stuff I needed. Thanks for online shops. And yes, online reviews are very much important especially to me as an online shopper. I usually buy online whenever I needed accessories for my gadgets because I am too lazy going out when I have my day off.
Aside from from what you just said, as an online shopper it is true thru online shopping you saved time and energy and that's good! but there is also a disadvantages due to we cannot review the product as well it is because we didn't see it in the actual,instead it is only an images,  so once it is defective or not quality we cannot turn it back anymore.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

Naturally, a merchant could be an advertiser - and standalone advertisers are treated as a special merchants on Lina.review.

What differentiates merchants from advertisers? Is being a standalone advertiser advantageous?

This is my opinion regarding this matter. In reality, merchants are the sellers who advertise their own product and services directly. While advetisers may advertise different product and services frim different merchants.

Merchants list their products on lina. Advertisers can advertise on lina. Merchants are advertisers as well, Advertisers can be stand alone.
Other companies that would want to build a review system in Lina Blockchain Platform can also freely join but they have to pay Lina whenever they perform activities like review and advertisements to the platform.
Merchant is a person who want to sell some product and if they want to make someone become aware of their product to sell it, they may use some advertisement and like lina.Review it will help them to advertise their product by giving transparency on it.

Transparency is one of the special things for lina.review which is there not hiding anything about the goods isn't? where the customers for sure will be satisfy ion this kind of good services they give for every users.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?

I can say that the reviews taht is being given by the lina project is legit because this project was created to make sure that the reviews of the people are really true through the use of blockchain which ha unique codes that can be easily traced by the lina company, if there will be an occurence of review fraud.

The LiNA review ensures the reliability and transparency of the reviews given by the Helpers. There will be a team that will evaluate the quality reviews on the said platform. We can counter check the different project because aside from the common users who give their reviews, there are Helpers who can counter check if the restaurant really exists and the people who made the reviews are real.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

According to Lina's technical details, Lina builds its own blockchain. What's the purpose of having its own blockchain? Why not use Ethereum blockchain alone? Is it more advantageous?

There are many projects who had their own blockchain, this project has one of the best platforms

and maybe they also want to have something on their own blockchain.

we will see soon what they want to show.

I agreed that most of the ico had their own blockchain. But anyway, excuse me for asking this question dude. How did you say that this project has one the best platform? Meaning, you already tried to used their platform?
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

This is great when would be the ICO presale? or is there any telegram group so that we can learn more something about this project?
Thats a good idea,i want to interact with the developers or anyone who has proper knowledge on how this project will achieve,i am interested to be a helper so i could earn extra bucks.  Cool

I think you are planning a good decision mate, because being a helper is entitled only to receive a substantial portion of the advertising revenue or registration fee depending on their fields. And as we all know helper according to the whitepaper that helper must submit a certain number of reviews with an acceptable quality.

I am interested to be a Helper too. Aside from receiving a substantial portion of the advertising revenue, I can also have the first-hand experience of how LiNA really works. Being part of  LiNA team will be an honor especially on creating quality reviews that cannot be bought by some huge companies who wanted to manipulate the review industry.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

This is great when would be the ICO presale? or is there any telegram group so that we can learn more something about this project?
Thats a good idea,i want to interact with the developers or anyone who has proper knowledge on how this project will achieve,i am interested to be a helper so i could earn extra bucks.  Cool

I think you are planning a good decision mate, because being a helper is entitled only to receive a substantial portion of the advertising revenue or registration fee depending on their fields. And as we all know helper according to the whitepaper that helper must submit a certain number of reviews with an acceptable quality.

I am interested to be a Helper too. Aside from receiving a substantial portion of the advertising revenue, I can also have the first-hand experience of how LiNA really works. Being part of  LiNA team will be an honor especially on creating quality reviews that cannot be bought by some huge companies who wanted to manipulate the review industry.

contributing something substantial to help others to make their decision is like sharing for a cause with good intent be it good or bad review as long as you are honest and the details don't lie its a good experience putting up reviews on how do you experience the product.
supsy10

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:08:02 AM

As I've read page 7 of LiNA Whitepaper, there is an App introduced by LiNA.review that is already available on Google Play. But I cannot find it on Google Play. Am I typing the right keyword which is "LiNA Rating"? Can anyone help me with my concern?
That was their Beta testing, Lina will introduce Alpha release on 2018 Quarter 2. You can see Lina roadmap here https://lina.review/
supsy10

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

According to Lina's technical details, Lina builds its own blockchain. What's the purpose of having its own blockchain? Why not use Ethereum blockchain alone? Is it more advantageous?
Lina team has found the way to solve Ethereum blockchain problem so that Lina can improve the system easier in the future, avoiding stress on the network due to the large volume of transactions. That's why they build their own blockchain.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:58:19 AM

There are many projects who had their own blockchain, this project has one of the best platforms

and maybe they also want to have something on their own blockchain.

we will see soon what they want to show.

I agreed that most of the ico had their own blockchain. But anyway, excuse me for asking this question dude. How did you say that this project has one the best platform? Meaning, you already tried to used their platform?

maybe he intend to say that Lina.review has a unique kind of project or platform that tackle about the reviews that give reliable and transparent feedback that consumers or buyers like us can trust. as you can see online business nowadays is the booming business that can give a lot of profit so plenty companies make reviews just to drive sales.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.

I think this is possible, we really are waiting to see what Lina.review platform will look like and how will it function. I hope I can participate in the testing of Lina.review.

The lina project review wants to reduce the fake information or fake reviews that are  given by the fake reviewees who are being paid by the companies for the sake of their reputation, giving accutate reviews is the main function of yhe lina prjoct review .

DO you really wanna take it?
do we really need to have those comments and review? how can we be sure that those are true and will be done in a good way?
what is your measurable way to say that?
if y0ou have! tell me cause I wanna know.

Do we really need to have those comments and reviews? I think yes. In the advent of technology where almost everything can be bought online a practical review or even comments can help a buyer make a better decision in buying. Personally when I buy a mobile phone for example, aside from checking the specification of the unit I want, I also make sure to read comments, feed backs or related review so that I can get a better grasp of what I am buying before I finally buy. If people will find out that Lina reviews are reliable and Lina.reviewed products tend to be more competitive, I think this will greatly affect the market. Do we really need it? Yes we do.

To save time and avoid wasting my money on products that won't satisfy me, I usually read reviews and feedbacks about the product that I am going to buy. This will help me decide which one should I buy. So a reliable review site is very important to avoid scams.

That's a very much important actually. Perhaps there's customer that their capital payment for the goods will turn into nothing, of course we want it to be satisfy in it, therefore reviewing the item or checking them in the first place was just a normal things to do for the customer like us, isn't right?

Because of my schedules, I don't have much time to go to malls to buy some of my stuff I needed. Thanks for online shops. And yes, online reviews are very much important especially to me as an online shopper. I usually buy online whenever I needed accessories for my gadgets because I am too lazy going out when I have my day off.
It's a big help to a busy people using online shop and yes,the review online is very important to it to check whether the product that we want to buy has a good quality. Because many product that sell online now is not good when on hand.Lina review is a big help to those people who has buy online.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

It is good to hear that transparency also serve its purpose on the financial aspect of the LiNA review platform. It prevents corruption and overpricing on fees. Revenue of the LiNA is completely recorded and visible to the public.
So it means that the fees of the review will also transparent so that the customer will see how lina.Review is safe and trustworthy. So many people now find a reviewer that they think it can help a lot for them to review the product that they want before they buy especially online product.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

Pardon me, but upon reading the abstract of Lina.Review. I came across that says, Lina.Review is a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, (can someone explain further  how the blockchain can positively affect Lina.Review, and I guess this factors seems to be the key advantage of Lina.Review compare to other Review services.
Yes, i think it is the advantages of lina review compare to others, but the question is, is it advisable to a review user to use their own blockchain before using the lina review,i think it is a hindrance to have more user if they only allow their own platform. what if they have no time to buy blockchain provided buy lina and they have other blockchain, then they do not use a lina.Review?

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

So it means that the fees of the review will also transparent so that the customer will see how lina.Review is safe and trustworthy. So many people now find a reviewer that they think it can help a lot for them to review the product that they want before they buy especially online product.
First of all, its been a long day since I replied in this thread and it seems that my post was at the middle of the thread. Glad to see the new investors of Lina.
Anyway, I think there are many people that engaged in lina.review. Well, it is not anymore a big deal because I knew that soon lina will bullish by people.
Lina is made in order to fight review fraud and hidden costs. That is the primary objectives of this project. One thing we should know that lina is not just a product or services. They can also review the cryptocurrency and hopefully, soon, ICO will be the next target of this review because 80% of ICO.nowadays, are fake and scam.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

First of all, its been a long day since I replied in this thread and it seems that my post was at the middle of the thread. Glad to see the new investors of Lina.
Anyway, I think there are many people that engaged in lina.review. Well, it is not anymore a big deal because I knew that soon lina will bullish by people.
Lina is made in order to fight review fraud and hidden costs. That is the primary objectives of this project. One thing we should know that lina is not just a product or services. They can also review the cryptocurrency and hopefully, soon, ICO will be the next target of this review because 80% of ICO.nowadays, are fake and scam.
Good to know that lina.Review will also review a crypto currency and that means everyone who know about cryptocurrency will safely invest where ever they want without being scam after they gave a full trust to the currency that they choose. Some currency especially now,we do not know how to choose the right one and the trusted among all.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: