Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39315 times)
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

Investing into gambling industry is a very safe bet, as it allows you get into a currently growing market.
I don't think investing on it will be "very safe". Like gambling = chances = bad or good outcome = more bad outcome (I think, based on experienced). But it will be worth it to invest here if more people will actually use this and won't be affected to the fact that they might be feel bad on having more bad outcome while gambling.
Do you think investing in a project means that you have to play these games? You will, on the contrary, profit from the fact that someone else is losing money. Since the greater the company's profit, the greater your profit at the end of the year.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

Investing into gambling industry is a very safe bet, as it allows you get into a currently growing market.
Have a lot of people as gambling addiction, such as me, so they will make investment instead of betting? I don't think so, they will join this projects look like both gambler and investor.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

In stage 2 only 1 872 211 GIF tokens are left. After sometime it move in stage 3 and bonus will also reduce to 30%.
Thank you for bringing statistics from the site Smiley
Many don't even guess at the site, so dont be surprised. I advise you to invest now, as long as there is a 40% bonus.

Yep considering the demand is very high still and they are blowing through stages at a rapid pace I’d imagine we will see that continue so your not wrong the earlier the investment does mean the bigger discount/bonus you get for your purchase. Things seem to be going exceedingly well for the team

This will probably be worth to invest because it has a positive feedback. Also, their ICO is really going well which I think more people are believing to support the project. I see nothing shady activity of their project and they are really a legit ICO which the team are transparent with their latest activities.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

There are currently no much crypto projects in the betting industry (at least to the best of my knowledge) so you might be right saying it's a growing market.
It is growing but i don't think that it is something that investors want. Because gambling always takes risks with it. And most of the investors don't want to gamble their money. But have a certain amount of proof that they will get more money back, instead of a 50% chance.

2taps, each investor in the project who is holding tokens will get some profit each year. This is really awesome ! Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLQoAevJWc

Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

There are currently no much crypto projects in the betting industry (at least to the best of my knowledge) so you might be right saying it's a growing market.
It is growing but i don't think that it is something that investors want. Because gambling always takes risks with it. And most of the investors don't want to gamble their money. But have a certain amount of proof that they will get more money back, instead of a 50% chance.

2taps, each investor in the project who is holding tokens will get some profit each year. This is really awesome ! Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLQoAevJWc
That is, the profit for each investor will be calculated by the number of tokens in the wallet?
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:28:11 PM

That is, the profit for each investor will be calculated by the number of tokens in the wallet?
I think this is the only logical option for calculation. Depending on the number of tokens, you get a certain amount at the end of the year .. I dont know by the way, will there be payouts in tokens or in fiat?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:29:35 PM

I don't think investing on it will be "very safe". Like gambling = chances = bad or good outcome = more bad outcome (I think, based on experienced). But it will be worth it to invest here if more people will actually use this and won't be affected to the fact that they might be feel bad on having more bad outcome while gambling.
I couldn't have agreed more, it is true that the gambling industry will keep on growing and anything related to that will also have a chance to grow but thisinvestment should not be considered as a safe bet and all aspects should be taken into consideration before investing.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

I think this is the only logical option for calculation. Depending on the number of tokens, you get a certain amount at the end of the year .. I dont know by the way, will there be payouts in tokens or in fiat?

I think that they are going to pay that in tokens, but I am not sure of it. Anyone knows how we will get the payout ? Thanks !

lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

I think that they are going to pay that in tokens, but I am not sure of it. Anyone knows how we will get the payout ? Thanks !
I dont think it will be tokens. All unsold tokens must be destroyed. Therefore, most likely will be paid in dollars. After all, does the company receive a net profit in dollars?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

I totally agree with you that they will pay us by GIF token. But to make sure, we need the announcement of the team as official news.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

This project is one on my list, Great project amazing concept. Count me in
A good concept but it is not that unique, but since it is already backed by a betting site then I think it will only be a matter of time for the token to have a great based on its use.

Can we do betting also on vitalbet site using GIFcoin coins? Apart from 80% profit sharing with token holder what else we can do using GIFcoin

In the Whitepaper is mentioned that they want to implement Crypto currencies and also GIFcoin as a payment method on VitalBet.

If there will be multi payment method beside GIFcoin then this token will not perform well in market, the demand will be smal, I will try to read the whitepaper to se how they encourage people to paid with GIFcoin instead of other currency.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

I totally agree with you that they will pay us by GIF token. But to make sure, we need the announcement of the team as official news.
I hope that this is so, because every year the tokens in the wallet will be more and more - accordingly, each year the profit will increase. And there you look after a decade will be a good capital Smiley
Where is better than the contribution to the bank at 5% per annum .....
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:55:00 PM

Exactly, another great gambling investment fund which is not new here in crypto currency community hopefully they are capable and competitive enough which I believe this is a great project that it seems have a great features that can attract those probable investors.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:00:31 AM

This project is one on my list, Great project amazing concept. Count me in
A good concept but it is not that unique, but since it is already backed by a betting site then I think it will only be a matter of time for the token to have a great based on its use.

Can we do betting also on vitalbet site using GIFcoin coins? Apart from 80% profit sharing with token holder what else we can do using GIFcoin

In the Whitepaper is mentioned that they want to implement Crypto currencies and also GIFcoin as a payment method on VitalBet.

If there will be multi payment method beside GIFcoin then this token will not perform well in market, the demand will be smal, I will try to read the whitepaper to se how they encourage people to paid with GIFcoin instead of other currency.
Yes, most likely the token will give additional privileges in the form of discounts on games, a smaller commission for transactions, VIP status on the platform or something like this
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:07:04 AM

Yes, most likely the token will give additional privileges in the form of discounts on games, a smaller commission for transactions, VIP status on the platform or something like this
It seems to me that the token is made only to bring profit to investors. It will act on the exchange like any other currency. To be bought and sold.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:12:00 AM

Exactly, another great gambling investment fund which is not new here in crypto currency community hopefully they are capable and competitive enough which I believe this is a great project that it seems have a great features that can attract those probable investors.

This project has the most functions from all possible competitors and is the most attractive for investing money in it.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:15:52 AM

It seems to me that the token is made only to bring profit to investors. It will act on the exchange like any other currency. To be bought and sold.
I also didn't find any information about the use of tokens for players on VitalBet. But I don't see anything wrong with the fact that it will not be used there.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:43 AM

I also didn't find any information about the use of tokens for players on VitalBet. But I don't see anything wrong with the fact that it will not be used there.
It seems to me that the token will also be used by the players. Otherwise, its only meaning is to sell it or buy it? I dont understand
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

It seems to me that the token will also be used by the players. Otherwise, its only meaning is to sell it or buy it? I dont understand
Hey guys platform for 3 years worked without this coin. So why would you need it there? I dont see the point in this.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:56 AM

Hey guys platform for 3 years worked without this coin. So why would you need it there? I dont see the point in this.
Usually the token gives different privileges to the players. Maybe something like a higher status in the games, or any additional improved conditions for the withdrawal of the won funds.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: