Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:59:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39308 times)
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:28:54 AM

I'm certain GIFCoin will keep words by paying investments at the end of the year, they have no reason not to, so far they have been transparent in all their dealings and i expect them to maintain such transparency.
Nobody doubts the veracity of their words. It's about the early sale of tokens. I think that absolutely doesnt make sense.
Therefore, many projects generally refuse bonus tokens. Unthinking sales and getting rid of coins begin. This has a detrimental effect on the value of the coin. I believe that if you bought a coin - then extract from it the maximum benefits
This can be, and from this no one is immune. Therefore, the project has such an extensive and well thought-out reward system. It is passive income in the form of 80% of net profit should stop the thoughtless disposal of coins.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:12:06 AM

I'm certain GIFCoin will keep words by paying investments at the end of the year, they have no reason not to, so far they have been transparent in all their dealings and i expect them to maintain such transparency.
Nobody doubts the veracity of their words. It's about the early sale of tokens. I think that absolutely doesnt make sense.
Therefore, many projects generally refuse bonus tokens. Unthinking sales and getting rid of coins begin. This has a detrimental effect on the value of the coin. I believe that if you bought a coin - then extract from it the maximum benefits
This can be, and from this no one is immune. Therefore, the project has such an extensive and well thought-out reward system. It is passive income in the form of 80% of net profit should stop the thoughtless disposal of coins.
You are right, it really can be so. Because it makes sense and can be an extremely effective way to maintain the value of a coin.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

Exactly, i once stated this, the project is not just about investing and relaxing, of course you can choose to relax but it also creates that avenue to earn by using the gambling platform, which is also a means of generating revenue for the project and when it comes to gambling, the platforms to be used are vast, creating room for diversification
Not always investors want to play games on the platform as well. I have invested precisely because of income and have absolutely no interest in gambling. But I'm sure there are such people who are interested in getting coins on the contrary in order to have privileges on the platform. People are different and opinions are different, but all of us in aggregate bring profit to the platform, for which we receive our benefits in the form of dividends.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

Arab countries are now very developed, have huge resources and have an interest in gambling. This is a good direction for development.

Yea, the project is going places and been featured on an Arabic medium is something to note, not sure if is just me but i think this is perhaps the first i have seen such happening, i may be mistaken though but it should be able to give us a clue that Gifcoin is spreading really fast

As far as I know, this is also first time I am seeing it. GIF is making impact everywhere for sure. We just need to wait and watch for the hardcap to reach. But first to complete this phase of the ICO.

They are already very developed. Have you ever been to Dubai ? That city looks very rich. I am sure that Arabs will take notice about this coin.

This is a good thing if in dubai country is very monitor about this project. is this going to be a very good project this year?
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

GIFcoin Grabs an Appetizing Chunk of the Gambling Industry’s Gigantic Profits and Shares It with Investors.

This project is very see by many people at the present time, this will be the best project in this year according to me.

this is one of my most exciting ico's I have participated in due to the 80% net profits share which will be paid annually!! very exciting and I will for sure be holding the tokens and probably buying more from the exchange if people dump.

Yeah man, the 80% net profile was among the things that caught my fancy. Weak hands will definitely dump and i'll be there waiting for them to do so, so i can stalk up some Grin.

According to multiple reports, online gambling has its place among the TOP 3 most profitable digital businesses in the world today. In 2017 alone, the industry recorded revenues as high as $500+ billion.

Indeed, the gambling and betting business is one of the biggest and fast growing markets. With the World Cup this year, the revenue will grow disproportionately.

As a GIF token holder, you will profit not only from the potential enhanced token value but also from a share of VitalBet’s yearly net profits.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

Arab countries are now very developed, have huge resources and have an interest in gambling. This is a good direction for development.

Yea, the project is going places and been featured on an Arabic medium is something to note, not sure if is just me but i think this is perhaps the first i have seen such happening, i may be mistaken though but it should be able to give us a clue that Gifcoin is spreading really fast

As far as I know, this is also first time I am seeing it. GIF is making impact everywhere for sure. We just need to wait and watch for the hardcap to reach. But first to complete this phase of the ICO.

They are already very developed. Have you ever been to Dubai ? That city looks very rich. I am sure that Arabs will take notice about this coin.

This is a good thing if in dubai country is very monitor about this project. is this going to be a very good project this year?
indeed who does not know the country dubai there many billionaire oil entrepreneurs in the world maybe Gif could be the best project this year, by the way can you share the link about Dubai monitor this project?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

What will be more profitable-to sell tokens on the exchange later, or to receive income once a year? Will there be a big income?
Of course, it is much more profitable to leave tokens for passive income. That's the beauty of the project. And those who sell tokens-the market is falling off very much

I will stand with you on this too. The annual income looks more attractive. You can hold for a long while but the truth is, you still have to sell at a point though.

Why? If the platform will work effectively for 10 years or more. Why sell?

Guys, before you think about selling sell tokens, just check profit/interest calculator on https://www.gifcoin.io/. If you are earning good profit early then I don't know why you are interested to sell tokens?

A lot of people see cryptocurrency as short term gain, zoom in and zoom out while some actually know what it means to hodl and the benefits that they stand to gain when they do, especially when the project is a very sound one that has the possibility of revolutionizing a niche
Yorikis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

Exactly, i once stated this, the project is not just about investing and relaxing, of course you can choose to relax but it also creates that avenue to earn by using the gambling platform, which is also a means of generating revenue for the project and when it comes to gambling, the platforms to be used are vast, creating room for diversification
Not always investors want to play games on the platform as well. I have invested precisely because of income and have absolutely no interest in gambling. But I'm sure there are such people who are interested in getting coins on the contrary in order to have privileges on the platform. People are different and opinions are different, but all of us in aggregate bring profit to the platform, for which we receive our benefits in the form of dividends.
I think most investors want to make a profit after listing the token on the stock exchange. And only a smaller part of people plans to use tokens on the platform.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

What will be more profitable-to sell tokens on the exchange later, or to receive income once a year? Will there be a big income?
Of course, it is much more profitable to leave tokens for passive income. That's the beauty of the project. And those who sell tokens-the market is falling off very much

I will stand with you on this too. The annual income looks more attractive. You can hold for a long while but the truth is, you still have to sell at a point though.

Guys, before you think about selling sell tokens, just check profit/interest calculator on https://www.gifcoin.io/. If you are earning good profit early then I don't know why you are interested to sell tokens?

A lot of people see cryptocurrency as short term gain, zoom in and zoom out while some actually know what it means to hodl and the benefits that they stand to gain when they do, especially when the project is a very sound one that has the possibility of revolutionizing a niche
I agree if you already have money you can hold the tokens also if the users increase your profit per token could be a lot more than you think.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

Of course, keeping gifcoins is the better option. But sometimes you do not have time to wait, in many countries a small profit from token sales is enough to feed your family for a week or more. Unfortunately, the money is not enough to wait for the dividend, even if they would earn much more money with it

glad, that i am in the lucky position to hold. will be a great journey in the next years
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

I agree if you already have money you can hold the tokens also if the users increase your profit per token could be a lot more than you think.

I think GIFcoin is not a "normal" cryptocurrency for a short term investment. The investors will get a yearly dividend, besides the increase of the Token value.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

I think GIFcoin is not a "normal" cryptocurrency for a short term investment. The investors will get a yearly dividend, besides the increase of the Token value.

This is one of the main reasons what attracted me to GIFcoin from an investors perspective, I love how you can get annualy dividends aswell as earning profiting on the token value. I really hope people get on board with VitalBet & GIFcoin, I haven't seen a cool sports gambling platform which accepts cryptos aswell as this many benefits
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Exactly. This token will eventually create a continuous passive income which would be highly beneficial for everyone in this world. Especially when we are vulnerable to many economic factors.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

I think most investors want to make a profit after listing the token on the stock exchange. And only a smaller part of people plans to use tokens on the platform.
In any case, the more people use a coin - the higher its value. What for us, as investors, is extremely profitable Smiley
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

In any case, the more people use a coin - the higher its value. What for us, as investors, is extremely profitable Smiley
Well this is quite natural. Investors invest in the development of the project, the poet receives dividends.
While ordinary users and players use a coin and therefore the price grows
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

Tokens will be distributed immediately after payment, or after ICO? I know that many projects distribute tokens only after the end of sales
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

Tokens will be distributed immediately after payment, or after ICO? I know that many projects distribute tokens only after the end of sales
I checked their whitepaper for an answer and i found on page 31 that The GIF Tokens will be immediately distributed to your ETH wallet after the purchase.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

Arab country interested in gambling? Huh this is news to me, i will look that up, its super cool if it's true and makes gambling project quite attractive

It’s debatable just like with any race of people or country that some will be into gambling and others will be against, in the Middle East it gets even more complicated due to the religious issues surrounding it but then again th their has been huge movements in some middle eastern countries as they open up

I forsee a complete movement of modernized practice and way of living in middle east and blockchain the biggest driving force, if Dubai would say they intend to be the blockchain capital of the world then we should expect big things in the future.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

It looks like the Gifcoin marketing team have been working hard on getting some new articles out in the media, earlier someone mentioned an Arabic article and now there is a Turkish one on KriptoParahaber, check it out: https://kriptoparahaber.com/gifcoin-ico-yapiyor.html

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

I checked their whitepaper for an answer and i found on page 31 that The GIF Tokens will be immediately distributed to your ETH wallet after the purchase.

If you pay with ETH the coins will directly send to your payment address. If you purchase with other cryptocurrency, than I think, you will get the Token after the ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: