Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39313 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

I think about Vitalbet as it is changed now to Buff88 it looks way more awesome than first, the link to Vitalbet is still working but they will redirect you to the new website in 5 seconds.

Its a really nice rebranding, i like the site, would be interesting to see how volume reacts, and what kind of marketing they are going, i like the fact you can watch the matches live from twitch right on the betting page was it like that before? Not a gambler so didn't look around much on the old page.
It looks really nice! I think it's alot better than the old VitalBet, I also noticed it being considerably faster than the other platform, and has live streaming events. very very impressed!

Im surprised how fast they rolled that out as well. Can't wait to see what they do with the insane marketing budget they have.

Wow that was indeed very fast. I don't know why they changed the name, but the website looks great and it seems that they have already found someone for the marketing campaign.

Yeah, I only just saw today, and they've already updated the name etc on Gifcoin.io as well!  There's also an awesome calculator that shows what you could earn in dividends, highly advise you check it out!

Vitalbet is now Buff88 indeed, but one of the thing i liked that you can bet on games on Buff88 Smiley. Betting on competitive games is already popular like on Counter strike Global Offensive. Good move from Gifcoin !

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

I wonder how many people are gonna lose their ICO tokens to gambling during the world cup, I know im gonna be tempted  Grin

I am not going to. I will HODL it and watch other loose. Thats my gain right? I will have GIF for continuous passive income. 80% is huge. I will add more if some people dump it.

Haha I think a lot of people will gamble away their tokens but I'm with Ganesh, I want to HODL and make sure I get the 80% annual profit share! The more gamblers the bigger the profit share Cheesy

You are right, it's better not to miss such an attractive opportunity to make money without doing anything Smiley

It's the beauty of being an investor, sometimes you buy into a project and you don't have to do any work and you can make a lot of money, other times it doesn't work out so well and some projects fail which means you can lose big amounts. It's a difficult game.

Thats why we are all here and support the GIFcoin project. Everyone like the form of a passive income and I'm very confident that the GIFcoin ICO will be my first cash cow.

Yeah I'm looking forward to receiving our first ever annual profit shares as an investor, I've got a good feeling about this year and I think VitalBet will make a lot of profits for us after they have improved their product.

I'm optimistic about this as well, with the world cup starting soon GIFcoin will definitely do well as i expects lots of people intend gambling online and will make use of VitalBet.

The World Cup is the big one, it's fantastic timing to be honest, they couldn't have planned a better time for the ICO to end and the developments to begin.
Can GIFcoin be used for gambling? This sounds very interesting. If their tokens perform poorly on the exchange, I can also choose to use their token for gambling. This idea is good. Grin

Of course you can use GIFcoin for gambling, that is the exciting part. IF you don't feel like holding you can have some fun on the platform (VitalBet)

I just went on the site and VitalBet is now called Buff88, did anyone know about this? I have to admit the platform does look amazing just wondering why the name change

I did not notice that either, since Wednesday there was no time to bet
If this is the promised improvement of the website, then I do not know if it is so successful. The logo reminds me of a Japanese karate club :-)
But have you seen, at the payment options are many crypto currency logos to see, maybe we can pay with it, I have to take a closer look
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

GIFcoin will soon be able to make money from World Cup tournament gambling. There is no doubt that there is nothing more attractive than Internet gambling in this world.

You mean the Vitalbet website will be able to make money from the world cup, thats right. Such a big event will generate a lot of new customers. As you hold the GIFcoin Token you can also participate on the succes of Vitalbet.

Do you know how much people watched the previous world cup ? It was a lot, and there was probably a lot of gambling as well. Now it will be the same, and if Gifcoin gets a lot of users we will also have profit.

You are very right friend. All they have to do now is just to make sure they put the world out to the public as much as they can and also get their platform up and running perfectly before then. If this is done, they should expect lots of visitors to their website during the world cup event.

GIF team decided to expand its business/platform at good time. They might have kept this world cup tournament in mind at the time of launching this ICO

The world cup is just another one of numerous sporting events that takes place yearly where the potentials of this project can be put to use. The year is never staked of sporting events

You're right, that's where the versatility and diversification of the project comes in and that's what i love about this project, i see no reason why this project will be a failure once the team get to put all that's needed in place, it will be a winning project
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

"The unsold GIF, which will be created for sale during the period before ICO and ICO, will be destroyed. This also ensures the success of the project and unquestionable profit for its investors in the case of investment."

It's good to see the above, so even if the hardcap doesn't get reached; we will still be in a very good position given the fact about the coin burn.

So either way, it's good news for us investors considering the softcap has been smashed.

Exciting times for GIFcoin & VitalBet!

thanks for this information. By now, fortunately, that's already standard for unsold tokens to be burned. Good for us, I'm looking forward to the increase in value of my tokens. And we will also receive more dividends!

I wasn't in the know that there is a plan burn for unsold token,  fortunately that happens to be the case and with the usability of this coin it will surely boost the value.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

I wonder how many people are gonna lose their ICO tokens to gambling during the world cup, I know im gonna be tempted  Grin

I will not use my previously purchased tokens for betting. But I think I'll buy a few more, with which I'll bet at the World Cup
at least in case of a loss I get something back through the dividend :-)

Haha, it is very tempting but no matter what - even if you won the bets, I still think it will be more profitable from holding the tokens
You are definitely right. If you have invested in an early stage, then it is best to keep a token for maximum benefit.
If you start holding very early and keep being patient you will surely be rewarded. A lot of people keep dumping tokens at the moment they require them. But the most profitable thing to do is to hold for at least a month and you will get more and more profit.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

"The unsold GIF, which will be created for sale during the period before ICO and ICO, will be destroyed. This also ensures the success of the project and unquestionable profit for its investors in the case of investment."

It's good to see the above, so even if the hardcap doesn't get reached; we will still be in a very good position given the fact about the coin burn.

So either way, it's good news for us investors considering the softcap has been smashed.

thanks for this information. By now, fortunately, that's already standard for unsold tokens to be burned. Good for us, I'm looking forward to the increase in value of my tokens. And we will also receive more dividends!

I wasn't in the know that there is a plan burn for unsold token,  fortunately that happens to be the case and with the usability of this coin it will surely boost the value.

Dividend is the very attractive part. Token value will obviously go up when they start showing profits in their business. Also token burn will improve the value. GIF is really a good bet for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

Dividend is the very attractive part. Token value will obviously go up when they start showing profits in their business. Also token burn will improve the value. GIF is really a good bet for sure.

Unsold tokens must be burned that is just the only way. They can't give them out, because if they do that the price will be effected as well. So this means that the tokens will be more worth, because of the burned tokens right ? The profit has already began Smiley.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

I honestly am always super excited when it comes down to all dividend based tokens, its just such a good value, even if you only have a small amount of tokens in a divided its normally worthwhile to hold it. Gifcoin is one of very few coins that i really really want to hold longterm i think not just for the tokens value but for what you get in return for holding
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

I read this insightful review article about GIFcoin i felt i should share here.
https://btcmanager.com/ico-review-gambling-investment-fund-coin-gifcoin/
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

I am not going to. I will HODL it and watch other loose. Thats my gain right? I will have GIF for continuous passive income. 80% is huge. I will add more if some people dump it.

Haha I think a lot of people will gamble away their tokens but I'm with Ganesh, I want to HODL and make sure I get the 80% annual profit share! The more gamblers the bigger the profit share Cheesy

You are right, it's better not to miss such an attractive opportunity to make money without doing anything Smiley

It's the beauty of being an investor, sometimes you buy into a project and you don't have to do any work and you can make a lot of money, other times it doesn't work out so well and some projects fail which means you can lose big amounts. It's a difficult game.

Thats why we are all here and support the GIFcoin project. Everyone like the form of a passive income and I'm very confident that the GIFcoin ICO will be my first cash cow.

Yeah I'm looking forward to receiving our first ever annual profit shares as an investor, I've got a good feeling about this year and I think VitalBet will make a lot of profits for us after they have improved their product.

I'm optimistic about this as well, with the world cup starting soon GIFcoin will definitely do well as i expects lots of people intend gambling online and will make use of VitalBet.

The World Cup is the big one, it's fantastic timing to be honest, they couldn't have planned a better time for the ICO to end and the developments to begin.
Can GIFcoin be used for gambling? This sounds very interesting. If their tokens perform poorly on the exchange, I can also choose to use their token for gambling. This idea is good. Grin

Of course you can use GIFcoin for gambling, that is the exciting part. IF you don't feel like holding you can have some fun on the platform (VitalBet)

I just went on the site and VitalBet is now called Buff88, did anyone know about this? I have to admit the platform does look amazing just wondering why the name change

no thats not true! this is a security token for now not a utility token. maybe it get at some time a utility token but i think its better to make a new coin for that Wink
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

I read this insightful review article about GIFcoin i felt i should share here.
https://btcmanager.com/ico-review-gambling-investment-fund-coin-gifcoin/

That was a pretty good read.

"VitalBet’s primary focus in the ICO is an aggressive advertising and marketing campaign through which it hopes to grow its user base substantially. The company has ambitious plans to enter the ranks of the top 15 bookmakers worldwide, each of which collects around $750 million per annum."

Crazy to think each bookmakers are collecting arpound $750 million per annum, i didn't know there was that much demand per bookmaker, some nice profits to be made for GIFcoin if they can get the userbase
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

The way token sale is going I don't think GIFCOIN team need to burn tokens. But it's always good to know what will happen to unsold tokens.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

I wonder how many people are gonna lose their ICO tokens to gambling during the world cup, I know im gonna be tempted  Grin

I will not use my previously purchased tokens for betting. But I think I'll buy a few more, with which I'll bet at the World Cup
at least in case of a loss I get something back through the dividend :-)

Haha, it is very tempting but no matter what - even if you won the bets, I still think it will be more profitable from holding the tokens
You are definitely right. If you have invested in an early stage, then it is best to keep a token for maximum benefit.
If you start holding very early and keep being patient you will surely be rewarded. A lot of people keep dumping tokens at the moment they require them. But the most profitable thing to do is to hold for at least a month and you will get more and more profit.

And I learnt this the hard way recently, dumped a coin and now I wished I didn't, guess it all dells with temperaments and emotions, now I'm a renewed holder

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

I think about Vitalbet as it is changed now to Buff88 it looks way more awesome than first, the link to Vitalbet is still working but they will redirect you to the new website in 5 seconds.

Its a really nice rebranding, i like the site, would be interesting to see how volume reacts, and what kind of marketing they are going, i like the fact you can watch the matches live from twitch right on the betting page was it like that before? Not a gambler so didn't look around much on the old page.
It looks really nice! I think it's alot better than the old VitalBet, I also noticed it being considerably faster than the other platform, and has live streaming events. very very impressed!

Im surprised how fast they rolled that out as well. Can't wait to see what they do with the insane marketing budget they have.

Yea, some individuals were fidgeting initially about the hold up but the point of all this, is to create a more user friendly environment for users to enjoy, the gambling platforms are known to generate thousand of visitors per day and trust me, you don't want to welcome visitors with a bad site
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

Guys!! I just found out GIFCoin is currently holding an airdrop i guess this will help raise more publicity.
https://twitter.com/SOCIFI/status/992422078040150016

Thanks for this friend. An opportunity to those who could not purchase the coin to get a part of it. I really hope all will take this opportunity serious and act on it
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

Guys!! I just found out GIFCoin is currently holding an airdrop i guess this will help raise more publicity.

Thanks for link. I will definitely join this. People should know about this airdrop. All easy steps are in this link. I guess people can join easily.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

This is not an airdrop for GIFcoin, it's an airdrop for another Ico called SOCIFI. These ICO's are not related in any away, other than the fact the the coin for Socifi is also be called GIF

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

Now you have not updated the counter for almost a week, do you want to wait until there are no tokens left?
I would be curious how many co-investors there are
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

This is not an airdrop for GIFcoin, it's an airdrop for another Ico called SOCIFI. These ICO's are not related in any away, other than the fact the the coin for Socifi is also be called GIF
How do you know about that? Do you mean to say this is some kind of scam or this is any another airdrop which is they are using same coin name?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

Yea, some individuals were fidgeting initially about the hold up but the point of all this, is to create a more user friendly environment for users to enjoy, the gambling platforms are known to generate thousand of visitors per day and trust me, you don't want to welcome visitors with a bad site

Love the fact that they are embracing eSports betting as well, you can even watch the streams of the matches, it's so cool.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: