Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

Hello there. I'm counting only on the bounty program! How much will there be allocated to it?
WIKIBITS is the first block chain based solution driven and the bounty program is live now, you can participate in the various bounties like facebook, Telegram etc and we will keep you posted about the allocation complete details.
Sad to say but I think social media will no longer accept ICO due to some issue. Anyway, this platform really makes me think how they can compete with giant company as they are new and still needs more support from the people.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Hello there. I'm counting only on the bounty program! How much will there be allocated to it?
WIKIBITS is the first block chain based solution driven and the bounty program is live now, you can participate in the various bounties like facebook, Telegram etc and we will keep you posted about the allocation complete details.
Sad to say but I think social media will no longer accept ICO due to some issue. Anyway, this platform really makes me think how they can compete with giant company as they are new and still needs more support from the people.
There is no such restrictions for social media they accepts the ICO and we can participate in the bounty programs successfully. The main interface for social media is usage that generates better revenue for them so they don't keep such conditions.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?

I guess the PP payment is legit for the investors but the devs might get burnt bad from those chargebacks that people will start doing once they get the coins
IMO, i don't think PP paygate is the good idea for buy something at crypto world. Such as ICOs, why almost project choosing BTC, ETH instead of Paypal - Paypal can reserve but BTC, ETH, altcoin is not.
As an ICO expert, I can say that most of the ICOs were choosing altcoins because it will be giving the coin to have more price. Just like if you were trading BTC to ETH, the ETH price will rise because many BTC users buy ETH.

Well, all cryptos are down now. Whether bitcoin, eth or any other coins will be accepted the most important thing is for the ico to become successful and to have many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

Wikibits has a workforce that has a previous experience with top brands all over the world. Definitely this will have a lot of investors to fuel its development.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

the features that wikibits is going to offer on their platform are totally impressive, however, my concern is that machine learning in this time can handle those feature, because we all know that google use the latest technology and if that possible would be first to add it to make result more accurate.
Wikibits needs to developed more about their platforms because we know google can provide us informations and this is a free site. Whatever this platforms is developing  I hope it has something new that is unique and offers a good services.

You are right, they need to offer more attractive features so investors will be encourage to join wikibits. Also they need to have good promotional bonus so that many will participate in the ico sales.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

the features that wikibits is going to offer on their platform are totally impressive, however, my concern is that machine learning in this time can handle those feature, because we all know that google use the latest technology and if that possible would be first to add it to make result more accurate.
Wikibits needs to developed more about their platforms because we know google can provide us informations and this is a free site. Whatever this platforms is developing  I hope it has something new that is unique and offers a good services.

You are right, they need to offer more attractive features so investors will be encourage to join wikibits. Also they need to have good promotional bonus so that many will participate in the ico sales.
I do not really know how the platform wants to compete with Google. For example, Google is officially recognized as a leading expert in the field of medicine. My son himself diagnosed himself with the help of Google. This is a very serious issue.
I agree, this is a problem of competition and Google has advantages. He not only displays information for free, but he also receives it for free. Now almost everything can be found on the network. The project must offer better conditions, probably the team developed new search algorithms.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

Wikibits is a great project for me. And also, as I can see other people looks the same just like as I said. Yes, I am not the only one that truly believes in the potential of this project for the economy. I know that sooner or later, all the great features that WikiBits have will spread to the community and more people will understand it and engage to this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

I will read about it after my bounty campaign.
Is this thing going to have bounty? I haven't seen anything like that in this Ann if there is please quote the link

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

Is there a minimum investment rules?

Is the PP payment legit?

I guess the PP payment is legit for the investors but the devs might get burnt bad from those chargebacks that people will start doing once they get the coins
IMO, i don't think PP paygate is the good idea for buy something at crypto world. Such as ICOs, why almost project choosing BTC, ETH instead of Paypal - Paypal can reserve but BTC, ETH, altcoin is not.
As an ICO expert, I can say that most of the ICOs were choosing altcoins because it will be giving the coin to have more price. Just like if you were trading BTC to ETH, the ETH price will rise because many BTC users buy ETH.

An "ICO Expert", uh huh, let me tell you that ICO makers were not some ETH preachers but because it was a good way to anonymously get money to their contract addresses directly and to be used to pay their fees
barkbay

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

Filipino translation reserve
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

Wikibits is a great project for me. And also, as I can see other people looks the same just like as I said. Yes, I am not the only one that truly believes in the potential of this project for the economy. I know that sooner or later, all the great features that WikiBits have will spread to the community and more people will understand it and engage to this project.
wikibits to date are gaining momentum in their development. Already a lot of people have paid attention to this project and support it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

Wikibits needs to developed more about their platforms because we know google can provide us informations and this is a free site. Whatever this platforms is developing  I hope it has something new that is unique and offers a good services.

I do not really know how the platform wants to compete with Google. For example, Google is officially recognized as a leading expert in the field of medicine. My son himself diagnosed himself with the help of Google. This is a very serious issue.
I agree, this is a problem of competition and Google has advantages. He not only displays information for free, but he also receives it for free. Now almost everything can be found on the network. The project must offer better conditions, probably the team developed new search algorithms.

Wikibits does not intend to compete with Google. So do not compare Wikibits to Google. Google is a web search engine while Wikibits is a web server that contains information regarding different fields. The main purpose of Google Search is to hunt for text in publicly accessible documents offered by web servers such as Wikibits. See the difference?
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki is a great project to solution problem of people. The token supply of WIKIBITS project is too much good. WIKIBITS will release total 1.5 billion token. When WIKIBITS project will be added on coinmarketcap??
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

wikibits to date are gaining momentum in their development. Already a lot of people have paid attention to this project and support it.
Yes, the support of this project is increasing day by day and also attract many investors to invest in this project for the development of the online problem-solving platform which will take information from all the experts and provide it to you as you like and what you want.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki is a great project to solution problem of people. The token supply of WIKIBITS project is too much good. WIKIBITS will release total 1.5 billion token. When WIKIBITS project will be added on coinmarketcap??
This project will be listed on the coinmarketcap after the ICO stage and it will also get listed on some exchange as it is a very important part of the project and its future. WIKIBITES can give best solutions to peoples problem and get high traffics to on their website.
Where make you sure that WIKIBITS will listed on the coimarketcap after the ICO stage, who know this project can listed sooner?

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

This project will be listed on the coinmarketcap after the ICO stage and it will also get listed on some exchange as it is a very important part of the project and its future. WIKIBITES can give best solutions to peoples problem and get high traffics to on their website.
Where make you sure that WIKIBITS will listed on the coimarketcap after the ICO stage, who know this project can listed sooner?
As we observe the basic foundation of listing the details required more update initially that adds more trust for WIKIBITS as it had a better team they can make the better possibilities than this to my understanding to beat all the metrics and its success will surely reap it to be listed on the coinmarketcap if it is meeting the basic requirements initially.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

The possibilities that it will be listed sooner if the ICO will hit the HardCap as soon as possible. The crowd sale determines that there are a lot of people who are interested in this project and it  will require an exchange.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

The possibilities that it will be listed sooner if the ICO will hit the HardCap as soon as possible. The crowd sale determines that there are a lot of people who are interested in this project and it  will require an exchange.
IMO, i think WIKIBITS want to listed at coinmarket, they need listing at some exchange before, such as Etherdelta, idex, hitbtc, coinexchange.io
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

IMO, i think WIKIBITS want to listed at coinmarket, they need listing at some exchange before, such as Etherdelta, idex, hitbtc, coinexchange.io
On my supervision, coinmarketcap far from they always at once add coins to one's listing. Often cнaчaл the coin emerges on any exchange and only then already after 14-30 on coinmarketcap. I do not know, with what it is connected...

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:07:02 PM

As we observe the basic foundation of listing the details required more update initially that adds more trust for WIKIBITS as it had a better team they can make the better possibilities than this to my understanding to beat all the metrics and its success will surely reap it to be listed on the coinmarketcap if it is meeting the basic requirements initially.
Yeah, a system of information that they will guide you to resolve your current problem so probably they can find different options to resolved. This project will able us to know the possible options that we may encounter. Well, it looks like many will attract this new ICO project. Hoping for more promotion, as it still in developmental stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: