Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid of hackers?  (Read 10440 times)
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:52:36 AM

something to watch out for. Put your coin to the point where you can secure it with a computer infected with malware and still be safe. The only thing to worry about is social engineering. If they can convince to press the confirmation button in the ledger, then there really is not much that can be done.
Regar

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

it is quite scary to read the news about what hackers do, i think community must do some method like build a project of safety and security for the rest of crypto users.
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

i don't think you can stop these kind of attacks you can take precautions
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:48:21 AM

You know, hackers have stollen billions of dollars from simple debit cards we all hold. It has been our reality since the very first plastic card was emitted by a bank. So it is no surprise that the same things happen to crypto wallets.
Yep. The thing is that these hacks have mostly something to do with "human mistake" or ignorance. In a sense that they had put their trust into some shady sites and input sensitive information. I am saying "mostly" since not all had something to do with that. There are times where you did all the necessary precautions but the hackers still managed to bypass it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

Are you afraid of hackers? Yes anyone would be afraid of hackers, hackers can hack, steal, take whatever we have on the internet, then secure your wallet as safe as possible.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:53:28 AM

Who isn't afraid of hackers?  When you're involved with cryptocurrencies which aren't insured, you have to be very careful.  It is ideal not to have cryptocurrencies on a computer that you use on a regular basis.  Either keep your coins on a hard wallet or buy a cheap laptop for them, but don't be downloading every wallet you see, especially those airdrop coins which can affect all your other wallets that you have on the same laptop.  
crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:59:53 AM

Who is not afraid of hackers! Hackers are very dangerous for the financial and internet, hackers can hack anything they want, if you have altcoin that many would be better it was insured.
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

Afcourse I'm afraid to hackers not only me all bitcoin users are afraid to hackers my experience to hackers is steal my token in my wallet im really disappointed to my self but I'm looking forward I'm trying to forget my past and now I'm very careful to all site and browser make sure my wallet is safe.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:37:04 AM

to fear I do not think but we anticipate before the unexpected happen avoid the links we do not know, avoid sites that we do not know better anticipation than us later that loss because hackers

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

Ofcourse. Because this hackers will get all you coins or altcoins in your wallet. We need to take care always. So we can avoid this hackers. Is their anyone in crypto world that is not afraid of hackers.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:49:58 AM

Of course everyone is afraid of being hacked especially when it is the money that's on the line, you don't wanna lose all your coins and tokens just like that. Be smart and avoid things that you think is a scam, you'll know it when you're in a situation right.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:56:15 AM

hacker are the most dangerous enemy on our our online channel. they can do anything they want to stole or destroy our data. and now a days , the expansion and popularity of cryptocurrency made a Interested to much people in the world include the hackers. and based on this case we must protect our data and our network from hacker/attackers.

as a newbie I want to share a tips for avoid us from attacker :

1. make sure your antivirus have a malware and rootkit protection and this must be up to date
2. be careful if anyone share a link for login to your wallet or any asset, just look the link and the SSL protection. are they have and suitable with the real address ?? if yes you are secure.
3. don't open any document like .docx , .pdf from untrusted source. I have a bad experience with this. if you access the file f.e (docx) and you allow the macro then , BOOM. you have been exploited. hacker can access all your data on your computer. because they have a payload (exploit code) and they want to attack you from social engineering technique.

maybe that's all my tips. hope this can help you bro Smiley

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:58:34 AM

To anticipate the existence of a hacker on altcoin wallets of the Bitcoiners, we must backup the privatkey and do not let the privatkey is known by others. To anticipate the others, we do not sam That way, we do not have to worry about a hacker.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

everyone is afraid of hackers
all the efforts you've worked on for the rest of your life, could have gone easily in the hands of hackers, your life has been in vain
most of them hacking due to hate factors,

sweetmakak

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

With all the ongoing hacks we should really question all the services offered on the net to by holding our coins.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:04:21 AM

Who isn't afraid of hackers?  When you're involved with cryptocurrencies which aren't insured, you have to be very careful.  It is ideal not to have cryptocurrencies on a computer that you use on a regular basis.  Either keep your coins on a hard wallet or buy a cheap laptop for them, but don't be downloading every wallet you see, especially those airdrop coins which can affect all your other wallets that you have on the same laptop.  

yeah i agree with you. we must to be careful with every wallet we use. because some developer have put an exploit code to their wallet to stole our important data like password, etc. make sure we have up to date antivirus who have a malware and rootkit protection. and be aware from physing link. almost 50% people always trapped with this mechanism.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

Every one of us are afraid to loose their money, to loose their effort to earn this money.so i don't think if there's people don't afraid to hacker.if it the hackers no doing bad things or steal your money.why do they afraid right? So if you want to not emcounter a hacker you must have a strong password. Antivirus and don't open an not safe site
Yes everyone who using cryptocurrency or even those people who using social media are afraid of hackers. But we can avoid them by not clicking any site that we don't know or by not go to any unfamiliar website and by not giving them a personal information or our private key.
amarpk

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

always use google auth for your exchanges and never click on suspicious link.they may give you a link of pdf file or wallet update file etc. beawer of fradulants.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

all of us does,arent you?why not afraid of losing all your funds or accounts in just a minute,while you have invested and gathered all of those for such along?thats why we must be safety minded,always secure our assets here since hacking is one of the worsted thing will happen to us here in crypto..make sure that youll have back up security features on your accounts to prevent being victim of this hackers
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

Everyone afraid of hackers.They can hack your system so easy thats why we use safe browser like metamask and Trezor to secured our wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: