Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:25:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11141 times)
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

A few months ago we had seen the NEO was the one competitors to ETH, but now it's changing the circumstance to other (maybe). It could be EOS, IOTA or ADA. In my favourite opinion most of the chance to EOS.

xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

AE has most potential to be a competitor of Etheruem.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

Best competitors of Ethereum are the coins that is in the top 100 or in the top 10 altcoins. Many coins now can beat Ethereum because Ethereum price now gets below $100 and that is a bad sign to Ethereum and Good sign to the competitors. Smiley
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

Ethereum can compete only with itself, because its management does not perceive other projects as competitors, and therefore does not even pay attention to them.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

You can wonder for a long time who will compete with Ethereum. But the fact that the competition will be, I'm 100% sure. I for example think that this will be Zilliqa.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

Ripple (XRP)

Ripple (XRP) is currently the most powerful rival for ethereum (ETH) in terms of development, trade volume and a growing community. from a number of facts on the market, I am very sure if Ripple is currently the toughest rival of ethereum
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

a few months ago ETH's competitors were EOS and NEO, but now it's not the two coins, but XRP,
yeah, I see XRP is a real ETH competitor, and the ETH power seen from now on, is it able to beat XRP or not in market capitalization.
and now we just need to wait for vitalik buterin to surprise us all.

I don't consider XRP as a real competitor to Ethereum, because it doesn't have any real utility except for being the "cryptocurrency" for the bankers. AFAIK, XRP cannot be directly compared since it doesn't have smart contract functionality. Comparing XRP and ETH, is like comparing apples and oranges. On the other hand, NEO and EOS can be considered as real competitors to Ethereum since they have smart contract functionality and are similar in many ways to the pioneer smart contract platform (ETH).

There have been many smart contract platforms which have emerged right after Ethereum came into inception back in 2015. It's only a matter of time, which platform is the most efficient and secure when handling dApps and tokens. While Ethereum will upgrade to a better, and scalable version, many other competitors have taken a step further by adopting scalable solutions at an earlier time. As of now, TRON, Cardano, NEO, and EOS are much faster and cheaper than Ethereum. What ETH only has, it’s first mover advantage just like Bitcoin. But in the end, it could get easily replaced if other platforms deliver greater scalability and security.

Nonetheless, it won't be long before Ethereum adopts Casper PoS and Sharding to go full steam ahead towards mainstream adoption. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

The main competitor at the moment for ETH is XRP, which has already overtaken broadcast by its market capitalization on coinmarketcap.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

Neo coin was the best competitor. Because like neo coin, they have also many coins produce on neo blockchain which was similar to ethereum coin with their featured smart contract.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

At this point of time, ETH has no competitors. Yes, there is such a great blockchains like EOS, ADA, NEO, Waves. But It seems to me that they won't be able to overcome eth.

The main competitor at the moment for ETH is XRP, which has already overtaken broadcast by its market capitalization on coinmarketcap.
XRP, really?
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

I think the best competitors of Ethereum is in the top 10 altcoins because those in the top 10 altcoins are trying to get the crown to be the king of the altcoins, all coins have the goal to be tha top 1. So, that's i can say for now.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

You can wonder for a long time who will compete with Ethereum. But the fact that the competition will be, I'm 100% sure. I for example think that this will be Zilliqa.
well, I don't think it's much of a competitor, now almost every coin in the coinmarket Ethereum competitor but the result is not one can not be compared yet, but as for investment, I think is perfect as eos stellar neo ada

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

for now I don't think anyone can compete with ethereum, but some time later there will probably be a platform that can compete with ethereum like eos, cardano, xlm, neo.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

Yes, he has no competitors, why did you get this? Because all sorts of EOS screaming that they are Ethereum killers? Do not listen to anyone; there will be no project that can become better than Ethereum.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

EOS and XLM they really seem to take care of the issue of scalability one way or the other and ofcourse there is NEO Too

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

At the moment I see only one competitor which is very much stellar , he was at the capitalization very far and now occupies the 4th place I guess that maybe the pace to take 2nd place , the team is trying very hard

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

well, I don't think it's much of a competitor, now almost every coin in the coinmarket Ethereum competitor but the result is not one can not be compared yet, but as for investment, I think is perfect as eos stellar neo ada
They are over rated platform and their hype have already ended. So many people are spreading fake rumour to create FOMO just like when you are seeing the project that to be called as ethereum killer but basically that words have been used to create FOMO dude.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:02:02 AM

for now I don't think anyone can compete with ethereum, but some time later there will probably be a platform that can compete with ethereum like eos, cardano, xlm, neo.

a lot platform claimed will be the next ethereum, but until now i don't see any platform better than ethereum,,
i believe eos, ada, neo and waves could be the best competitors to ethereum,,

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

In terms of market capitalization, XRP has beaten Ethereum. However, market cap tells nothing since Ethereum is more popular and actively supported than Ripple/XRP. XRP has only gone up in market cap, simply because of the recent bear market which have caused most cryptocurrencies (Ethereum included) to fall drastically in value. Right after the bear market ends, I believe that XRP would head back to its third position in market cap, while Ethereum will rise back as the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap.

If you're considering serious competitors against Ethereum, then looks no further as Cardano, EOS, and NEO are strong in development and innovation. They're smart contract platforms like Ethereum but with added speed and lower costs. Eventually, the market will decide which smart contract platform is the best according to mainstream adoption and popularity. Right now, Ethereum is still the leader of smart contracts, but everything could change in the future, if ETH doesn't adapt quickly for mainstream use.

Nonetheless, I believe that no competitor could match Ethereum in terms of development, popularity, and community support. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: