Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

the best method to promote bitcoin is i think is from indirect messagge to bitcoin itself, example is just follow on some bounty, especially a social media campaign, it wil reach to all of your friends and colleague. Some ICO are reffered to bitcoin itself and then your friends will curious about it, they might be will search more info about it

Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin one that shares social media like facebook to get to know more about it and do not know it in different places. Often times in a revolution, what matters aren't the grand actions of a few, but the small actions of the many. In the case of the blockchain revolution, there are plenty of small ways to get people to use Bitcoin and start making money in just your local area and here are some that won't just help your community, but current users in your community, as we all love to see our ideas spread.
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

I think the most effective way to promote bitcoin is through live chat. Talk to your friends, relatives, neighbors, coffee, sports, etc. In addition, promoting on Facebook, twitter, intagram, bring positive effects. All of these provide a realistic view of bitcoin.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

We are now leaving on a modern technology which can easily have an access to everyone or to anyone. Now, social media has a great role on our society, when you do post on public that something interest it will easily known by anyone. So that, use social media like facebook, twitter, insragram to promote Bitcoin with your proof of income or experienced about this and people will got an eye on this.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

I have a way of promoting Bitcoin, it is my lifestyle. My friends and relatives are asking how can I have a lavish lifestyle if  I only have a supervisory job. I just tell them that I have an extra income by doing trading and holding of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Then after that, they got curious and now they are doing trading and holding Bitcoins with me.
i can see someone that doing as what i am,thats the way i promote bitcoin and crypto according to what im living..showing them how bitcoin showcase me and my family,the wealth that im having is from my profit in bitcoin,so now most of the people in my sorroundings are curious and asking me how about this
Matrond

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

A way to get the media to talk about Bitcoin would be to purchase something expensive or obscene with it. For example if we bought an AI robot with crypto and then decided to place it in the background of a morning news show.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

I suppose that blogging, especially on YouTube is one of the best ways to promote Bitcoin. If you have many subscribers, you can also start earning a lot and it will be your additional income if not the main one.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin. One of the most effective way to promote bitcoin is using social Media. Best example was facebook, nowadays, major population of the country has facebook, due to promotion on it, many people will be aware regarding bitcoin.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

I promote bitcoin verbal most of the time. My friends already know about it so I talk with them about it every time we meet. People usually hear us and thy get into our conversation
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

I promote bitcoin verbal most of the time. My friends already know about it so I talk with them about it every time we meet. People usually hear us and thy get into our conversation
Me too, since bitcoin isn't showed up in the social media where the public used to visit always like Facebook and Instagram, I also used to verbal promotion of bitcoin. Since I tried to introduce bitcoin to my prospect I didn't saw them became uninterested about it, so I guess I have explain bitcoin to them effectively.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

I agree with this ways. Also, we can promote on social media. Since social media captures almost all people around the globe who has access on it. And also by the word of mouth. You can share what you know about bitcoin to your friends and relatives. You just have to encourage and push them slightly for them to see what are the benefits that they can get in joining the bitcoin community.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

One way to promote bitcoin is through social media. We all knew how social media affects our daily lives. Many of us are updated by news spreading in social media. Everybody becomes verry currious when they heard something unfamilliar but become verry famous.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

Probably the best way is to act locally and think globally, that is, promote your local bitcoin groups, organise chats, participate in the forum and share finding and material face to face to spread the real use.
tuskacz

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

There is no point to promote bitcoin now. Game is over. Big dip just started. Sell before it hits $1000
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

No products or service that doesn't need promoting. Even giant companies do advertisement, because consumers need to be continuously informed about its existence.

Next, educate the consumers about the product's functions or features. I won't buy a scuba suit if I don't know how to swim, right? Smiley
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

No products or service that doesn't need promoting. Even giant companies do advertisement, because consumers need to be continuously informed about its existence.

Next, educate the consumers about the product's functions or features. I won't buy a scuba suit if I don't know how to swim, right? Smiley
You know what guys, what we all need to do in order to promote bitcoin is to hold it for a long time, to share this crypto in the world as this really makes our life change. So, encourage our friends and relatives to have this kind of crypto as well, you are helping them as well as helping the crypto to grow well. It is really a win win situation.
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Honestly I'm not promoting btc to people I know but they are the one who personally inquire about them asking how I'm making money online through cryptocurrency. Not that I am selfish and don't want to this opportunity but I am just avoiding the possibility of being blamed if they don't end up the way they expecting.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

for me promoting bitcoin in social media and youtube for now more profitable than having to explain to people around, from social media they can directly interact with bitcoin and bitcoin market there.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

The simple yet effective way of spreading bitcoin for me must be simply talking to friends and known people. I always talk about my bitcoin saving and how much returns as I'm gaining with my savings. People are always curious about how much profit I am making and they also want to copy that which is most of the time leads to adopting bitcoins.

I do not enforce anyone to adopt bitcoin at the same time I'm not explaining more till they get convinced. I just show what I'm doing with bitcoin and how it is helping building my savings along with providing opportunity of investments. The prime key of my promoting bitcoin is, showing real time proof. People are capable of finding bitcoin prices by Google and they are usually verifying what I am showing them.

I do spend some 5 to 10 hours per week for promoting bitcoin with my neighborhoods and with my colleagues. Just talking with them in a friendly way is helping me what I am actually aiming for.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

You can introduce bitcoin to friends and classmates around you and tell them principles and potential of bitcoin,and also you can promote nthe social media like Facebook, Twitter or any other social media that many people use because as we see many people have a internet access in they home so that it is the  better way to promote bitcoin and teach people around us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: