Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:37:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:05:24 PM
Merited by premium_domainer (4)

I agree with the choice to launch in underdeveloped/unbanked countries first. These are the countries where blockchain can help and a subscription for a service like Netflix might be very expensive for them. This is much better then launching in USA/Europe and trying to compete with Netflix and big streaming services right away. Build a base first.
I am not sure about this approach. At the end there are countires where the market is much bigger. Of cause, also the soutions, but still more potential. after that they are able to expand.
Yep unbanked countries have great potential but most of their society is rather poor so I doubt if they could afford to pay a subscription or tickets for movies. There is one more possibility to make cryptoflix free to use with commercials. This way everyone, even poorer people could use this platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

I like there there is already a demo/alpha product online (https://platform.cryptoflix.io/) for us to look at. Really shows the commitment of the team. Cryptoflix is a clear case where blockchain can be used to cut out all the middlemen and thereby rewarding both the consumers and producers of the content.

thanks for sharing this with us, guess is missed this Oo" good to see something working.

Did anyone try to watch a movie on the platform?
To me it looks like Netflix, but the quality of the pics used is worse. So i am wondering about the performance of the streaming

Is it possible to watch films already there? I thought it was just a demo version. In any case, I am sure that the quality there will be no worse than in similar services.

There's a Dunkirk Trailer there. Streams better than other services.

are they even allowed to use copyright material for their advertisement of their ico project??? i guess not.

It's a trailer...so, no infringement of copyright
i take a look at the platform alpha/demo and i think is really well done and the streaming of the trailer seemed very fluid, in my opinion is a good starting point

The trailers isn't store in the blockchain so why would it be slow?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

I agree with the choice to launch in underdeveloped/unbanked countries first. These are the countries where blockchain can help and a subscription for a service like Netflix might be very expensive for them. This is much better then launching in USA/Europe and trying to compete with Netflix and big streaming services right away. Build a base first.
I am not sure about this approach. At the end there are countires where the market is much bigger. Of cause, also the soutions, but still more potential. after that they are able to expand.
Yep unbanked countries have great potential but most of their society is rather poor so I doubt if they could afford to pay a subscription or tickets for movies. There is one more possibility to make cryptoflix free to use with commercials. This way everyone, even poorer people could use this platform
I live in developing country, and here isn't about cant afford to pay, but its about having a credit card, not many people have it yet.
So it will be a good idea if cryptoflix promote it here , or other developing countries.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

I live in developing country, and here isn't about cant afford to pay, but its about having a credit card, not many people have it yet.
So it will be a good idea if cryptoflix promote it here , or other developing countries.

I think that is the goal of most blockchain projects. aim for the 'unbanked' like they like to call it.. I do think crypto will help a lot of people
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

When you are talking about countries where a high degree of the population does not have a bank account, are you talking about these countries?

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

I think that is the goal of most blockchain projects. aim for the 'unbanked' like they like to call it.. I do think crypto will help a lot of people

It’s probably obvious to most people, but there is a wide spectrum of ‘developing’ countries. Cryptoflix has a chance of succeeding in a country where the main limitation is the price of videos relative to disposable income. Cryptoflix has no chance of succeeding where the majority of people are struggling to afford the basic necessities (-even if the shows were free, there’s still the cost of internet, electricity etc).

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:21:04 AM

our first markets will be the unbanked population of the world who today have little or no other option than to watch pirated movies.

And why you thinking, that people from poor countries quit watching free piracy films and start to pay for movies? Its wrong an approach I think
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

I really like the possibility to have a streaming platform where I can pay in crypto, and a lot of features in cryptoflix are interesting. The best is the possibility to fund film I think.

I wonder how they will get out the volatility of the currency regarding the payment

I don‘t think they have to. As you are not paying monthly you just pay at the current rate of the currency when you have to pay for watching something.

But I believe there will also be monthly or other periodic subscriptions, so if payments are done in crypto, volatility will be present.

I am not sure but some days ago they stated that they don‘t want to make a monthly subscription model but a model like iTunes where you pay for what you watch.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:17:02 AM

So I was wondering. This idea to use crypto for content isn't new and a lot of other token-based projects are already out there. Like Viberate etc. ICOs have been taking a bad name mostly because of the associated "token" that either gets flipped or has no real use.

Why not be the first to implement this idea directly with the main available crypto out there??Bitcoin. The payment mechanism should simply be Satoshis. I am sure you'll receive ample developer support if you look for it.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

So I was wondering. This idea to use crypto for content isn't new and a lot of other token-based projects are already out there. Like Viberate etc. ICOs have been taking a bad name mostly because of the associated "token" that either gets flipped or has no real use.

Why not be the first to implement this idea directly with the main available crypto out there??Bitcoin. The payment mechanism should simply be Satoshis. I am sure you'll receive ample developer support if you look for it.

competition between crypto is hard, it need big trust from lot of people. pioneer of crypto is btc, so every body look that btc better than other. but, some people not calculate the tx fee, tx time, and other.
useable of token now is only on market and platform, make partnership with big institution is not easy

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:23:13 AM
Merited by Heimer (2)

our first markets will be the unbanked population of the world who today have little or no other option than to watch pirated movies.

And why you thinking, that people from poor countries quit watching free piracy films and start to pay for movies? Its wrong an approach I think

They may not but it is about conditions.

If you have access to the best programs out there you may choose to pay it.

For example, netflix dropped the piracy rate because it is too comfortable. If you choose people alternative of piracy some will choose.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

For example, netflix dropped the piracy rate because it is too comfortable. If you choose people alternative of piracy some will choose.

some will pay to remove ads. or pay for convenience
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

Sure, but you should also consider the two main factors here:

1. Netflix is damn cheap
2. Netflix doesnt care if you share your alread cheap account with 3 friends

Thats why its so popular. Cryptoflix has to do the same. Maybe even bait new users with even more benefits.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:54:43 AM

Sure, but you should also consider the two main factors here:

1. Netflix is damn cheap
2. Netflix doesnt care if you share your alread cheap account with 3 friends

Thats why its so popular. Cryptoflix has to do the same. Maybe even bait new users with even more benefits.

In the early phase cryptoflix has to give out more offers to take over the Netflix market but eventually it's the quality of contents. Netflix have started their own production and series now so cryptoflix has to think out of the box to compete with it.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

They won`t get near netflix if your talking about movies and funding films, one movie alone if your into sci-fi will set you back into 13million usd just to produce one, your best option is monthly subscription rather than pay what you want.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:04:20 AM

I really like the possibility to have a streaming platform where I can pay in crypto, and a lot of features in cryptoflix are interesting. The best is the possibility to fund film I think.
Me too , now we wont really depend on credit card and there will be more opporunity for investment.

I hope they develop some kind of platform like a film kickstarter where i can actively suppot films i would like to see. Think of all the great possibilitys!

That is one of the main points of cryptoflix. The possibility to invest into movie productions etc.

not to mention that you get dividends as well. that's a major selling point.
Well i think i need to learn more about film/movie industry.
Maybe i will be an active user of this platform later, and make some investment.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

They won`t get near netflix if your talking about movies and funding films, one movie alone if your into sci-fi will set you back into 13million usd just to produce one, your best option is monthly subscription rather than pay what you want.

You are right. Netflix is the "brand leader" in this part. But so far there was no significant competitor.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

You are right. Netflix is the "brand leader" in this part. But so far there was no significant competitor.

I wouldn't say that Netflix will decrease users in Europe since their bandwidth is not that big
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

I wouldn't say that Netflix will decrease users in Europe since their bandwidth is not that big

amazon and sky are other big competitors with a different field of targets
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

if you look at those negative bilances of netflix, its a good question how long it will take for a final hit and the debts get too much. at least their originals are running pretty well.
i think its working a bit different. you will still need the monthly subscription if you want to have big titles on your plattform. but the idea is you also earn coins during watching - so the more time you spend
watching movies or series, you will get more coins which you can spend on promoted projects to get them filmed/made. so people which use it the most will have the most voting power and you also have a method of removing coins from the market and increasing the value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: