Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

What will you do about subtitles and dubbing? Will you add them, if you do how?
Subtitle is the best , I don't really like dubbing.
Cover as many language as possible would be good.
Creating Subtitles can also be a job, where people are getting coins for making subtitles in their own language.
To avoid misuse, some other people must have rated the translation as good, before you get the coins.

Hey, that's a great idea! I used to do that shit back in the torrent days!
Was that just an idea here of is it a planned frature.
It would be awesome to implement a subtitle functionality where the community will be involved.
It is not just translating. There also have to be processes to take care of the quality of the subtitles.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

What price is planned for a monthly/annual membership?

And will this constantly be adjusted against the USD/EUR/YEN?
It should be, its really bad if the price will follow the volatility of the token.

Why you think it's bad? If the price will be constantly adjusted against some currency, that market interventions all the time. Besides, I think since the token will be constantly used on the platform, the volatility won't be such a big problem.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Creating Subtitles can also be a job, where people are getting coins for making subtitles in their own language.
To avoid misuse, some other people must have rated the translation as good, before you get the coins.

It would be awesome to implement a subtitle functionality where the community will be involved.
It is not just translating. There also have to be processes to take care of the quality of the subtitles.
It was just an idea, but I could imagine, that with a little brainstorming it can be a nice feature.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

It was just an idea, but I could imagine, that with a little brainstorming it can be a nice feature.
Yeah, subtitles as well, I offered them to have different video quality and audio streams (if possible of course). With subs it will be even better
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

Hi Guys,

Please take a moment to vote for CryptoFlix if this you think is a good project.

Thanks for the #AMA questions, looking forward to posting the video on Monday with Christian, who is the CEO of Cryptoflix!

https://wiserico.com/ico/cryptoflix

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Nazgar

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

Hi BTCBusinessConsult,

I voted for Cryptoflix in wiserico. It is a nice project and looking forward to see some features in Beta Version

For all searching the vote button it is "rate" under the rating.  Roll Eyes
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

Hi Guys,

Please take a moment to vote for CryptoFlix if this you think is a good project.

Thanks for the #AMA questions, looking forward to posting the video on Monday with Christian, who is the CEO of Cryptoflix!

Can't wait for it. Thank you for such a transparency.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

#AMA

Why do you think it will be easier for the unbanked people of the world to purchase the tokens through exchanges, which require an initial fiat investment?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Hi Guys,

Voted!, looking forward to see the video for the answers. is there going to be also some news or surprise as well coming with video on monday?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

How do you plan to advertise the platform after the launch? Will you have some mainstream movies right at the beginning or will you start with local films?

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

Hi Guys,

Voted!, looking forward to see the video for the answers. is there going to be also some news or surprise as well coming with video on monday?

I hope they're going to do some video AMA, or just some promotional videos.

James E [COIN]

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

#AMA

Why do you think it will be easier for the unbanked people of the world to purchase the tokens through exchanges, which require an initial fiat investment?

CRYPTOFLIX will be different than the existing platforms in that it will be possible to use the platform without a credit card (by using FLIX Tokens). There are several reasons why we are blockchain based. The White Paper explains this so please have a read, however in brief: the unbanked have little access to the global VOD providers hence the need to be able to pay in Crypto.
Rezalyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

Too much need to be changed on the Internet to make it work. Thanks to piracy, movies can be watched free of charge.
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

CryptoFlix has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the CryptoFlix on WISERICO and follow CryptoFlix on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

A Blockchain film and TV streaming platform to disrupt the global multi-billion $ film, TV and e-learning markets to give everyone, everywhere legal access to movies and to educate humanity across borders.
CRYPTOFLIX is the first media company on the Blockchain to exploit this huge void in the paid content market, which is only achievable by circumventing the normal payment options and using digital currency. We are also the first Media company — both on the Blockchain and outside — to dare to offer free online content with educational purposes via films and TV to everyone, regardless of their location, origin, or socio-economic status.
Through the development, patenting and utilization of new technologies, our aim is to facilitate users to stream movies legally by making it cheaper than downloading pirated versions.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:07:44 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 02:27:15 PM by king_of_alts

#AMA

CRYPTOFLIX will be different than the existing platforms in that it will be possible to use the platform without a credit card (by using FLIX Tokens). There are several reasons why we are blockchain based. The White Paper explains this so please have a read, however in brief: the unbanked have little access to the global VOD providers hence the need to be able to pay in Crypto.

Let me expand on it to get my point across. How will it be easier for them to purchase FLIX without a bank account to fund their exchange accounts? At the very beginning there is usually a fiat deposit onto an exchange. If I don't have a credit card or a bank account to do so but have $100 in cash how will it be easier for them to use Cryptoflix over Netflix?
I know that you could earn crypto through bounties, sell them for BTC and then buy FLIX for BTC but I doubt this is what you have in mind.
I'm probably just not familiar with the deposit methods for underdeveloped countries. Maybe there's something similar to gift cards that you can buy offline and then redeem a code on the exchanges.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

#AMA

Let me expand on it to get my point across. How will it be easier for them to purchase FLIX without a bank account to fund their exchange accounts? At the very beginning there is usually a fiat deposit onto an exchange. If I don't have a credit card or a bank account to do so but have $100 in cash how will it be easier for them to use Cryptoflix over Netflix?
I know that you could earn crypto through bounties, sell them for BTC and then buy FLIX for BTC but I doubt this is what you have in mind.
I'm probably just not familiar with the deposit methods for underdeveloped countries. Maybe there's something similar to gift cards that you can buy offline and then redeem a code on the exchanges.

As far as I know, there are payment systems available similar to paypal. And you can put money on your account through an ATM-like machine. You type in details of your account, put cash in, you're done. In this way, you don't need any bank account.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

Too much need to be changed on the Internet to make it work. Thanks to piracy, movies can be watched free of charge.

If you give people a good service with reasonable prices, people would pay for it.

Look at netflix for example. I can watch everything which i watch at netflix for free but i'm preferring to pay them monthly because it is very convenient.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

I don't mind paying but I don't want any restrictions while I'm paying like Netflix impose.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

If you give people a good service with reasonable prices, people would pay for it.

Look at netflix for example. I can watch everything which i watch at netflix for free but i'm preferring to pay them monthly because it is very convenient.

netflix really doesnt have it all.
there are so many movies and series that are not listed on netflix, thats why i cancled my subscription. iam also not a fan of the most originals. so iam glad to see a new project coming up which will hopefully serve my taste more.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

netflix really doesnt have it all.
there are so many movies and series that are not listed on netflix, thats why i cancled my subscription. iam also not a fan of the most originals. so iam glad to see a new project coming up which will hopefully serve my taste more.
Cryptoflix actually has the opportunity to work on the failures of platforms like Netflix, although they are on different spaces, in the same segment, the claims of users of them can be observed by the Cryptoflix Team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: