Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

Unsold tokens will firstly be allocated to the reserve fund and locked for a period of 12 months with a 3-month cliff and thereafter they can be used to strengthen partnerships, market presence, marketing, technology etc.

Since unsold tokens will not be burned, does this mean that they are thus at the disposal of developers? Consequently, the command will no longer have 18% + 20% tokens, but much more. Why does it seem to me that this can affect the price of the tokens negatively? While on the other hand, even if you burn non-sold tokens, the percentage of tokens at the disposal of the team also increases. But the total number of tokens decreases, and therefore the price of tokens does not decrease significantly.

To be honest, I don't really get this idea of a reserve fund till the end, but it seems that you're right and the token price can go down since there is suddenly more tokens than it was paid for in the beginning. I would suggest to review it again, if the advantages of keeping those tokens outweight disadvantages.

It shouldn't affect the price much since the unsold tokens will be locked for a year and after that the tokens should be used to even increase the price through marketing and partnerships. If you trust the team to do so that than it's even better than burning the tokens imo.

if they're doing their job right, then the value of the token will increase. it also means that the dev's have an interest in doing a good job so they can sell their tokens for a high price.
You're absolutely right. By the way, I have a question. What will happen to the coins that people will pay to access the platform? Will the team sell them on the stock exchange?

Having more tokens in the market should devalue the value of them. I hope they are right, but I'm not so sure that not burning them is a good idea.
ICO will start in 15 of april , Hard cap 25k ETH - They have clear roadmap - I assume that it is entirely possible that there will be no unsold tokens. and if this happens, then - one year the tokens will be frozen and team will be interested would be token price was high and i hope they will fulfill all obligations according roadmap.

I like the idea and the vision, we will see from the 1st round of TGE. It should raise good enough funds with publicity and word of the mouth.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

#AMA

What are your requirements for a producer/company to allow crowdfunding of a movie they would like to make on your platform?
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

#AMA

You said you are film makers by yourself. Do you have some example of your previous work that we can watch somewhere?
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

they are not going to burn the unsold tokens or when using on their plattform? how will they be able to stabilize the price of the tokens then for the investors???
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

#AMA

What price is planned for a monthly/annual membership?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

Movies can flop big time. funding a movie is a risky investment. There's no guarantee that a broader audience will care for what you consider a brilliant movie. I assume it's a hit or miss game.

The last decade was the decade of superhero blockbusters. The mainstream industry has become rather formulaic, but it works. There will be a point where superhero movies, like their comic book counterparts, become so over-the-top ridiculous no one can relate anymore, leading to a cinematic renaissance.

... or they just start over telling the same stories with different actors.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

Movies can flop big time. funding a movie is a risky investment. There's no guarantee that a broader audience will care for what you consider a brilliant movie. I assume it's a hit or miss game.

The last decade was the decade of superhero blockbusters. The mainstream industry has become rather formulaic, but it works. There will be a point where superhero movies, like their comic book counterparts, become so over-the-top ridiculous no one can relate anymore, leading to a cinematic renaissance.

Yep I'm tired of this super heros genre. When I see another transformers trailer I think about shooting my monitor
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

It's already being planned.. i guess that we will see reincarnations of all Marvel heroes after the last film .. money needs to keep flowing Wink
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:02:03 AM

What will you do about subtitles and dubbing? Will you add them, if you do how?
Subtitle is the best , I don't really like dubbing.
Cover as many language as possible would be good.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:17:50 AM

Creating Subtitles can also be a job, where people are getting coins for making subtitles in their own language.
To avoid misuse, some other people must have rated the translation as good, before you get the coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

Creating Subtitles can also be a job, where people are getting coins for making subtitles in their own language.
To avoid misuse, some other people must have rated the translation as good, before you get the coins.

Hey, that's a great idea! I used to do that shit back in the torrent days!
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:18:51 AM

#AMA

And will this constantly be adjusted against the USD/EUR/YEN?

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

nice idea. and film owner can offering that for members on platform, such as bounty for cryotoflix members. it can help on circulating money on market to.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

Are there already some potential film maker or so who want to realize some movies or series through Cryptoflix?

Not formal agreements yet, but we believe our offering is extremely attractive to film makers. Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction. CRYPTOFLIX will be different than the existing platforms in that it will be possible to use the platform without a credit card (by using FLIX Tokens) and we will have more flexibility for the content owners in that the minimum quality requirements for entry onto the platform will be lower than the minimum standards for iTunes etc. and also our pricing structure will be more flexible. Also we can use smart contracts to share the revenue instantly with the content owners - in the current platforms this can take months or even years.

Also, we are film makers ourselves, so we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.

You do believe or you know that this is highly in request from other independent film makers etc.? Docyou have feedback from other film maker who would like to have such a platform to realize their productions? It is something else if just your team wants to do so or if there are a lot of different film makers said that there is demand for such an opportunity. Smiley

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

And will this constantly be adjusted against the USD/EUR/YEN?
It should be, its really bad if the price will follow the volatility of the token.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

Are there already some potential film maker or so who want to realize some movies or series through Cryptoflix?

Not formal agreements yet, but we believe our offering is extremely attractive to film makers. Our aim is to help top quality film producers, sales agents, distributors and other film industry players to achieve funding for their projects, while at the same time offer the FLIX token holders the opportunity to act as financiers to enable them to achieve a return on the transaction. CRYPTOFLIX will be different than the existing platforms in that it will be possible to use the platform without a credit card (by using FLIX Tokens) and we will have more flexibility for the content owners in that the minimum quality requirements for entry onto the platform will be lower than the minimum standards for iTunes etc. and also our pricing structure will be more flexible. Also we can use smart contracts to share the revenue instantly with the content owners - in the current platforms this can take months or even years.

Also, we are film makers ourselves, so we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.

You do believe or you know that this is highly in request from other independent film makers etc.? Docyou have feedback from other film maker who would like to have such a platform to realize their productions? It is something else if just your team wants to do so or if there are a lot of different film makers said that there is demand for such an opportunity. Smiley

Also there are pro youtubers who can make decent movie if funded.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:04:06 AM

Also there are pro youtubers who can make decent movie if funded.

No thanks. Beside a really small  amount of pro youtuber who are really skilled in doing some stuff, most on youtube is waste of time. I really hope you don't mean these bullshit „influencer“ there ...

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Yep I'm tired of this super heros genre. When I see another transformers trailer I think about shooting my monitor

For me, I can’t stand the comedic kind of superhero movies. They are obviously just trying to cater to the lowest denominator (children), which makes the movies childish and predictable.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

For me, I can’t stand the comedic kind of superhero movies. They are obviously just trying to cater to the lowest denominator (children), which makes the movies childish and predictable.

Or you mean those comedy that thinks farting is funny. I think the quality of movies depends on the written and director. Also the investors are free to decide who they invest right ? In cryptoflix investment platform
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

Or you mean those comedy that thinks farting is funny. I think the quality of movies depends on the written and director. Also the investors are free to decide who they invest right ? In cryptoflix investment platform

people will invest in what they like, if that's superhero movies, then it's up to them. that what freemarkets are all about.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: