Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

it will be possible to use the CRYPTOFLIX  platform without an Apple device and without a credit card, that sounds great.

I think the real strength lies in crowdfunding movie projects coming out of underdeveloped countries. They don't need billions to make an interesting movie. And a lot of the content can be empowering for people in underdeveloped countries like blockchain education.
This is really good idea. Without multi million actors and pointless CGI they can finance very good projects

I think the best feature of cryptoflix is funding movie projects, so that talented young directors can access to funding to shoot their films. I have an question also, do they share a profit with directors(or directors share with cryptoflix) which cryptoflix funded? is there any profit share structure?

Surely it will be a chance for ordinary individuals to become movie investors / producers  in a unique way which until now is only shared by a select few.

This is a very exciting feature. Is there any legal issues to be considered if Movie creators raise funds for their projects through the Cryptoflix platform?

probably the same issues as kickstarter. maybe fewer since this is crypto after all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

If we choose to back a film, will our names or nicks will be on after credits?

Wouldn't that be cool? I can just throw some Money just for this.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

Well, I guess if they manage to create errorless blockchain paying system, they will have to have some people in customer service in case of misunderstandings and technical issues. Generally, I think the automatisation of the system would be great.

I think there is a customer service pretty much everywhere nowdays, especially with online payment systems, but otherwise I believe the system is meant to work automatically pretty smoothly. If not, it would put their costs over the roof.

I think so too. There will be the usual problems with browsers not working or the connection being too slow but this is mostly the customer's fault.
There must be some kind of customer service, not just for the payment problems but all kind of problems and doubts users can have.

I don't think that they will need a customer service for payments problems since I think it will be automated thanks to smart contracts (DAO ?)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

it will be possible to use the CRYPTOFLIX  platform without an Apple device and without a credit card, that sounds great.
That's the advantage of cryptoflix. If you look at the solution on marked at the moment the is allways a credit card needed or bound on a platform. Cryptoflix is flexible for any scenario e.g.for mobile access or anonymous payment.
this will be in my opinion one of the strengths of the project to be able to buy content and invest in making films without using credit cards but only through tokens, that's why i believe that cryptoflix will become the number one in this industry section for ease of use/buy and for attention to privacy...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 05:05:44 PM by ParRus

I like this project more and more! However, it's strange for me why in their Twitter page there are so few updates - only 5 tweets for all time. I think - social activity is important component of any successful project.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

You wanna be famous, aren't ya? I guess they can do something like that to treat donators, but I doubt this is their primary goal.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

Why do you care if your name will appear in credits Grin Grin? Maybe they will put your name I don't know, I'll care only about if a movie will give me profits

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

You wanna be famous, aren't ya? I guess they can do something like that to treat donators, but I doubt this is their primary goal.
Maybe to will do that if you give them a large amount of money. A good idea would be to do this with the top 10 people who funded the movie.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

Why do you care if your name will appear in credits Grin Grin? Maybe they will put your name I don't know, I'll care only about if a movie will give me profits
It depends on your attitude. I also would prefer to get 5 $ instead of finding my name with a magnifying glass between thousands of names at the end of a movie Smiley
But everybody has its own preferences.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

They probably won't put all the nicknames of anonymous crypto investors in their credits but maybe from the top contributors?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

I think the real strength lies in crowdfunding movie projects coming out of underdeveloped countries. They don't need billions to make an interesting movie. And a lot of the content can be empowering for people in underdeveloped countries like blockchain education.
This is really good idea. Without multi million actors and pointless CGI they can finance very good projects

I think the best feature of cryptoflix is funding movie projects, so that talented young directors can access to funding to shoot their films. I have an question also, do they share a profit with directors(or directors share with cryptoflix) which cryptoflix funded? is there any profit share structure?

Surely it will be a chance for ordinary individuals to become movie investors / producers  in a unique way which until now is only shared by a select few.

This is a very exciting feature. Is there any legal issues to be considered if Movie creators raise funds for their projects through the Cryptoflix platform?

probably the same issues as kickstarter. maybe fewer since this is crypto after all.
In fact, we get a platform on the basis of which people will collect money for shooting movies. Almost the same as ICO. People will invest and wait for the results.

Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

It depends on your attitude. I also would prefer to get 5 $ instead of finding my name with a magnifying glass between thousands of names at the end of a movie Smiley
That would be a very long list at the end   Cheesy
Today there are also a lot of supporter behind a movie production an not all are named at the end. Could be there is a information that links to cryptoflix supporters
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

I agree with that, if i give 1 dollar or sth like that, and i can see my name on the credits that's ok, i'll take that, but if it's 10 dollars or more i prefer tokens too Cheesy

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

I agree with that, if i give 1 dollar or sth like that, and i can see my name on the credits that's ok, i'll take that, but if it's 10 dollars or more i prefer tokens too Cheesy

I would always take the money if I had to make a choice. No-one looks at the credits when it is just a huge list of random people.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

I would always take the money if I had to make a choice. No-one looks at the credits when it is just a huge list of random people.
It is a choice that, apparently few would do, I would prefer to advertise a service, product or something similar through its credits, I think that much of the community prefers so, but one way to make it profitable is always a possibility
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

More importantly what good films with a low budget will be viewed by wide audience - and can gain popularity actors, directors, and screenwriters.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

The Payment for film and series on the CRYPTOFLIX Platform with tokens sounds great.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

The Payment for film and series on the CRYPTOFLIX Platform with tokens sounds great.
The best about this is that you can obtain these tokens very cheap at the Presale phase
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

That is a good question. But I think some people would prefer not to be mentioned as investors in a particular film or else they will be tracked by IRS. Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

That is a good question. But I think some people would prefer not to be mentioned as investors in a particular film or else they will be tracked by IRS. Smiley
That's right they should allow you to not stand on that list if you don't want to. But overall I think this is a good idea and I know some people who do this on youtube.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: