Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 02:33:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread  (Read 221885 times)
TKeenan

Activity: 875

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:48:16 AM

In stead of opinions, I will just list some facts here.
Here are some facts: you are a pain in the ass.  

If you don't like the pace of Mastercoin, you are permitted to fork the protocol and run yours at any pace you see agreeable.  Please stop accusing the team of insufficient progress and go build your own thing if you are dissatisfied.  You will learn later it is a great insult to suggest those guys who have been busting their ass late at night are not getting far enough, fast enough for your tiny investment to perform to your expectations.  I assure you, quite a good number of people here are 'all in'.  Have you seen what Johnston has done?  He has worked very hard tirelessly to advance the community.  Now shut the fuck up until you understand what you are saying - and then still shut the fuck up.

Last word, ...
promises, promises.  I wish we had your 'last word'.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:38:05 AM

In stead of opinions, I will just list some facts here.
Here are some facts: you are a pain in the ass.  

If you don't like the pace of Mastercoin, you are permitted to fork the protocol and run yours at any pace you see agreeable.  Please stop accusing the team of insufficient progress and go build your own thing if you are dissatisfied.  You will learn later it is a great insult to suggest those guys who have been busting their ass late at night are not getting far enough, fast enough for your tiny investment to perform to your expectations.  I assure you, quite a good number of people here are 'all in'.  Have you seen what Johnston has done?  He has worked very hard tirelessly to advance the community.  Now shut the fuck up until you understand what you are saying - and then still shut the fuck up.

Last word, ...
promises, promises.  I wish we had your 'last word'.
I think you have some problem in understanding other's words, as I have told you again and again that I am not blaming anyone here. What I said was just that slow progress BEFORE contributes to current low price of MSC. From now on, the foundation should better to spend fund quicker and hire more full time developers so that MSC will not lose the first arriver advantage. Please don't keep attacking the straw man.

Moreover, all those dirty words do not make you cool, but only dirty in this community. In this forum, you are what you said. Therefore, I really suggest you to watch your mouth and behave like a civilized adult, in case you cherish your account.
TKeenan

Activity: 875

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:23:01 AM

in case you cherish your account.
I don't.  Fuck you.

contributes to current low price of MSC.
The current price of MSC only has to do with the over selling of shares by JR and Grazcoin who dumped a load of shares into a thinly traded market.  I'll bet 99% of MSC holders remain very optimistic about the future and progress.  Even those selling JR and Graz - have not lost faith in the project.  

You anticipate the notion that the price has gone down because people have less belief of success today than at some earlier time.  I challenge that notion.  Unloading a lot of shares into a weakly traded market caused the price drop - not slow development.  

I am going to tell you one more time, shut the fuck up and go buy more MSC.  What the hell kind of moron buys Dogecoin and XCP anyway?

BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:40:25 AM

in case you cherish your account.
I don't.  Fuck you.

contributes to current low price of MSC.
The current price of MSC only has to do with the over selling of shares by JR and Grazcoin who dumped a load of shares into a thinly traded market.  I'll bet 99% of MSC holders remain very optimistic about the future and progress.  Even those selling JR and Graz - have not lost faith in the project.  

You anticipate the notion that the price has gone down because people have less belief of success today than at some earlier time.  I challenge that notion.  Unloading a lot of shares into a weakly traded market caused the price drop - not slow development.  

I am going to tell you one more time, shut the fuck up and go buy more MSC.  What the hell kind of moron buys Dogecoin and XCP anyway?

Ignoring your first and last sentence, I think your post is still valuable and your opinion is reasonable.

The dump from JR and Graz of course is one of the main reasons, but the competition is also a valid reason. I believe the old investors, including me, are still holding, but the new demand may be diversified by the new choices. Let's assume there're no Nxt and XCP, then probably at least some part of them would choose to buy MSC, and we will certainly see a higher MSC price.

Anyway, if the DEX released soon is stable and usable enough, people will just come and the price will rise significantly. Therefore, as I said before, the price depends on the progress rather than what we say here. 
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:00:36 AM

Yet another pointless PM from TKeenan DGurlari.....

"What's the problem?  Why don't you go fuck yourself?   You asked for niceties as part of a transaction - I don't give those.  I just give MSC.  For people who demand niceties - I say go fuck yourself.  Where's the trouble with that?  I don't have to do a deal with pleasantries - it is just BTC for MSC.  If you are looking for more than that, you shouldn't respond to my offers.  Got it now?"

And here is another one from last week....

"panic up - like those pussies and get your price down to .158 and I'll take them."

I hope people are now as informed as i, and are able to make a considered decision.
BitThink. See the pattern above, for reason to not take the abuse personally, but i can see you dont need that, as that last post will discombobulate his boorish brain.  Wink
He just doesnt get how much emotion he has invested in MSC. If only he understood the virtues of diversity......monetary and psychologically.

Cue the abuse.  Sad  
BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:14:22 AM

"What's the problem?  Why don't you go fuck yourself?   You asked for niceties as part of a transaction - I don't give those.  I just give MSC.  For people who demand niceties - I say go fuck yourself.  Where's the trouble with that?  I don't have to do a deal with pleasantries - it is just BTC for MSC.  If you are looking for more than that, you shouldn't respond to my offers.  Got it now?"

"panic up - like those pussies and get your price down to .158 and I'll take them."

I hope people are now as informed as i, and are able to make a considered decision.
BitThink. See the pattern above, for reason to not take the abuse personally, but i can see you dont need that, as that last post will discombobulate his boorish brain.  Wink
He just doesnt get how much emotion he has invested in MSC. If only he understood the virtues of diversity......monetary and psychologically.

Cue the abuse.  Sad  
Thanks a lot, stereotype. I do feel better after seeing his previous PMs you shown me. Smiley
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:22:40 AM

Cue the abuse.  Sad  
Thanks a lot, stereotype. I do feel better after seeing his previous PMs you shown me. Smiley
We are in good company!...... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=106373.msg4732422#msg4732422
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:47:26 AM

"What's the problem?  Why don't you go fuck yourself?   You asked for niceties as part of a transaction - I don't give those.  I just give MSC.  For people who demand niceties - I say go fuck yourself.  Where's the trouble with that?  I don't have to do a deal with pleasantries - it is just BTC for MSC.  If you are looking for more than that, you shouldn't respond to my offers.  Got it now?"

BitThink. See the pattern above, for reason to not take the abuse personally, but i can see you dont need that, as that last post will discombobulate his boorish brain.  Wink

Cue the abuse.  Sad  

Pfft. You guys need to grow a pair of balls and/or put your weak hands down your pants to relive those high stress levels.

diversification is for people who don't know what they're doing - Warren Buffett

I rest my fucking case. Wink

@BitThink
Can you give us your MSC address to see how many MSC you're holding? Sign that address for us or send tiny amount to another MSC address to prove you really own some?

Since you develop software for rival MSC project, ofc you're pushing that project and want that to succeed vs MSC. That's why you have it in your sig, so don't be a hypocrite and admit it that stake you have in that other project is way bigger than one you might have in MSC and I stress MIGHT.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:06:48 PM

"What's the problem?  Why don't you go fuck yourself?   You asked for niceties as part of a transaction - I don't give those.  I just give MSC.  For people who demand niceties - I say go fuck yourself.  Where's the trouble with that?  I don't have to do a deal with pleasantries - it is just BTC for MSC.  If you are looking for more than that, you shouldn't respond to my offers.  Got it now?"

BitThink. See the pattern above, for reason to not take the abuse personally, but i can see you dont need that, as that last post will discombobulate his boorish brain.  Wink

Cue the abuse.  Sad  

Pfft. You guys need to grow a pair of balls and/or put your weak hands down your pants to relive those high stress levels.

diversification is for people who don't know what they're doing - Warren Buffett

I rest my fucking case. Wink

@BitThink
Can you give us your MSC address to see how many MSC you're holding? Sign that address for us or send tiny amount to another MSC address to prove you really own some?

Since you develop software for rival MSC project, ofc you're pushing that project and want that to succeed vs MSC. That's why you have it in your sig, so don't be a hypocrite and admit it that stake you have in that other project is way bigger than one you might have in MSC and I stress MIGHT.

When did I push another project in this thread? Could you provide an example? I think I only mentioned once that considering XCP got so much progress in only two months, we should expect more from MSC. Does this count as pushing other project to succeed MSC? On the contrary, you could find my previous posts comparing MSC and XCP in other threads and I said they both had pros and cons.

Regards to my MSC holding, I'd rather not to disclose them because I don't think I need to prove anything. Believe or not is your choice and it affects me nothing. I will only say that I spent more BTC on MSC than on XCP. Moreover, whichever of them succeeds does not matter, I will be happy in both cases. Smiley That's the benefit of diversify.
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 03:19:58 PM

Regards to my MSC holding, I'd rather not to disclose them because I don't think I need to prove anything. Believe or not is your choice and it affects me nothing. I will only say that I spent more BTC on MSC than on XCP. Moreover, whichever of them succeeds does not matter, I will be happy in both cases. Smiley That's the benefit of diversify.

This. I lol at the MSC fanboys who think by not diversifying they are being loyal or something. The people who hold both MSC and XCP are the ones that win. And right now, XCP has a more developed platform.
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:49:53 PM

This. I lol at the MSC fanboys who think by not diversifying they are being loyal or something. The people who hold both MSC and XCP are the ones that win. And right now, XCP has a more developed platform.

+1 I'm diversifying into all viable next gen projects - XRP, MSC, PTS, XCP, Ethereum, eMunie, even have some NXT. There is a very low downside compared to the huge upside if even just one really hits, and there will most likely be 2 or 3 sector leaders.

I'm also watching Skycoin, MC2, Zerocoin, NEX, and Bitcloud for ways to accumulate.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:55:50 PM

+1 I'm diversifying into all viable next gen projects - XRP, MSC, PTS, XCP, Ethereum, eMunie, even have some NXT. There is a very low downside compared to the huge upside if even just one really hits, and there will most likely be 2 or 3 sector leaders.

I'm also watching Skycoin, MC2, Zerocoin, NEX, and Bitcloud for ways to accumulate.

right "+1 for thinking exactly like me" let's pat each other on the back for displaying same behavior.

Not all these coins are created equal. Some have poor ideas behind it, some have poor management and so on.

Who got the best deal, people who bought Google or Apple at joke prices or those who just bought the NASDAQ index?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 895

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:18:45 PM

right "+1 for thinking exactly like me" let's pat each other on the back for displaying same behavior.

Not all these coins are created equal. Some have poor ideas behind it, some have poor management and so on.

Who got the best deal, people who bought Google or Apple at joke prices or those who just bought the NASDAQ index?
Who got the best deal, people who bought Google and Apple at joke prices or those who buy Google but dismiss Apple because they already had Google?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
td services

black swan hunter

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:22:08 PM

That's why I ignore most of the alt coins, especially Dogecoin. The whole meme thing with the pictures and broken English is very silly to begin with. I'm buying in a sector in a weighted distribution, not the whole Nasdaq.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:00:44 PM

Trading =/= Investing, td service and stereotype and Bit Think are on the right track.

Shills can go fuck themselves (all who respond to this insult will just acknowledge they are, I am not calling anyone in particular Wink ).

I own XCP, PTS, MSC, NXT will mine ETH and never buy eMunie (because I damn hate them) and I am a happy rich man!!

Also @td service: Skycoin? A close friend of mine advised me to keep this under my radar too...

BTC: 1K9atu5zgz7izCMAynk5adBJ8Qn2YgS6nT
td services

black swan hunter

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:01:07 PM

Trading =/= Investing, td service and stereotype and Bit Think are on the right track.

Shills can go fuck themselves (all who respond to this insult will just acknowledge they are, I am not calling anyone in particular Wink ).

I own XCP, PTS, MSC, NXT will mine ETH and never buy eMunie (because I damn hate them) and I am a happy rich man!!

Also @td service: Skycoin? A close friend of mine advised me to keep this under my radar too...

Yes, I'm watching Skycoin, like the Go language aspect. It may be used as the basis of a two tier PoS coin some of us are working on. We're currently deciding on a platform.
FrictionlessCoin

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

If you are thrilled with both MSC and XCP in how they integrate with the Bitcoin blockchain,  you will definitely love NEX.  Check NEX out at www.nexcoin.net , specifications should give you some idea as to where we are going.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:05:15 PM

Can this thread be tidied up a bit, and get rid of the mindless tit-for-tat bickering and save it for PM?

Personally think it doesn't look good to potential investors/buyers/interested parties etc etc
BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:52:08 AM

Can this thread be tidied up a bit, and get rid of the mindless tit-for-tat bickering and save it for PM?

Personally think it doesn't look good to potential investors/buyers/interested parties etc etc
This thread, actually this forum, has been kind of abandoned by Mastercoin team. There are aother official forum and blog. For buying and selling, please check the exchanges. Since there's no escrow here any more, even it's not abandoned, it's not safe to trade here.
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:00:24 AM

This thread, actually this forum, has been kind of abandoned by Mastercoin team. There are aother official forum and blog. For buying and selling, please check the exchanges. Since there's no escrow here any more, even it's not abandoned, it's not safe to trade here.

I've noticed that. Im using masterxchange.

Surely they should be actively posting on THIS forum to keep crypto-currency newbies investing? It was HERE that I found out about it myself.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.