Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread  (Read 226630 times)
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 03:19:58 PM

Regards to my MSC holding, I'd rather not to disclose them because I don't think I need to prove anything. Believe or not is your choice and it affects me nothing. I will only say that I spent more BTC on MSC than on XCP. Moreover, whichever of them succeeds does not matter, I will be happy in both cases. Smiley That's the benefit of diversify.

This. I lol at the MSC fanboys who think by not diversifying they are being loyal or something. The people who hold both MSC and XCP are the ones that win. And right now, XCP has a more developed platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
td services

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

black swan hunter

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:49:53 PM

Regards to my MSC holding, I'd rather not to disclose them because I don't think I need to prove anything. Believe or not is your choice and it affects me nothing. I will only say that I spent more BTC on MSC than on XCP. Moreover, whichever of them succeeds does not matter, I will be happy in both cases. Smiley That's the benefit of diversify.

This. I lol at the MSC fanboys who think by not diversifying they are being loyal or something. The people who hold both MSC and XCP are the ones that win. And right now, XCP has a more developed platform.

+1 I'm diversifying into all viable next gen projects - XRP, MSC, PTS, XCP, Ethereum, eMunie, even have some NXT. There is a very low downside compared to the huge upside if even just one really hits, and there will most likely be 2 or 3 sector leaders.

I'm also watching Skycoin, MC2, Zerocoin, NEX, and Bitcloud for ways to accumulate.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:55:50 PM

+1 I'm diversifying into all viable next gen projects - XRP, MSC, PTS, XCP, Ethereum, eMunie, even have some NXT. There is a very low downside compared to the huge upside if even just one really hits, and there will most likely be 2 or 3 sector leaders.

I'm also watching Skycoin, MC2, Zerocoin, NEX, and Bitcloud for ways to accumulate.

right "+1 for thinking exactly like me" let's pat each other on the back for displaying same behavior.

Not all these coins are created equal. Some have poor ideas behind it, some have poor management and so on.

Who got the best deal, people who bought Google or Apple at joke prices or those who just bought the NASDAQ index?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:18:45 PM

right "+1 for thinking exactly like me" let's pat each other on the back for displaying same behavior.

Not all these coins are created equal. Some have poor ideas behind it, some have poor management and so on.

Who got the best deal, people who bought Google or Apple at joke prices or those who just bought the NASDAQ index?
Who got the best deal, people who bought Google and Apple at joke prices or those who buy Google but dismiss Apple because they already had Google?
td services

black swan hunter

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:22:08 PM

That's why I ignore most of the alt coins, especially Dogecoin. The whole meme thing with the pictures and broken English is very silly to begin with. I'm buying in a sector in a weighted distribution, not the whole Nasdaq.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:00:44 PM

Trading =/= Investing, td service and stereotype and Bit Think are on the right track.

Shills can go fuck themselves (all who respond to this insult will just acknowledge they are, I am not calling anyone in particular Wink ).

I own XCP, PTS, MSC, NXT will mine ETH and never buy eMunie (because I damn hate them) and I am a happy rich man!!

Also @td service: Skycoin? A close friend of mine advised me to keep this under my radar too...
td services

black swan hunter

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:01:07 PM

Trading =/= Investing, td service and stereotype and Bit Think are on the right track.

Shills can go fuck themselves (all who respond to this insult will just acknowledge they are, I am not calling anyone in particular Wink ).

I own XCP, PTS, MSC, NXT will mine ETH and never buy eMunie (because I damn hate them) and I am a happy rich man!!

Also @td service: Skycoin? A close friend of mine advised me to keep this under my radar too...

Yes, I'm watching Skycoin, like the Go language aspect. It may be used as the basis of a two tier PoS coin some of us are working on. We're currently deciding on a platform.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

If you are thrilled with both MSC and XCP in how they integrate with the Bitcoin blockchain,  you will definitely love NEX.  Check NEX out at www.nexcoin.net , specifications should give you some idea as to where we are going.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:05:15 PM

Can this thread be tidied up a bit, and get rid of the mindless tit-for-tat bickering and save it for PM?

Personally think it doesn't look good to potential investors/buyers/interested parties etc etc
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:52:08 AM

Can this thread be tidied up a bit, and get rid of the mindless tit-for-tat bickering and save it for PM?

Personally think it doesn't look good to potential investors/buyers/interested parties etc etc
This thread, actually this forum, has been kind of abandoned by Mastercoin team. There are aother official forum and blog. For buying and selling, please check the exchanges. Since there's no escrow here any more, even it's not abandoned, it's not safe to trade here.
Mk2vr6

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:00:24 AM

This thread, actually this forum, has been kind of abandoned by Mastercoin team. There are aother official forum and blog. For buying and selling, please check the exchanges. Since there's no escrow here any more, even it's not abandoned, it's not safe to trade here.

I've noticed that. Im using masterxchange.

Surely they should be actively posting on THIS forum to keep crypto-currency newbies investing? It was HERE that I found out about it myself.
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:48:07 AM

I've noticed that. Im using masterxchange.

Surely they should be actively posting on THIS forum to keep crypto-currency newbies investing? It was HERE that I found out about it myself.
Yes, I agree with you. I don't understand why they choose to use their own forum too. I do know that Ron had some issue with the operators here before. Moreover, Mastercoin was moved to altcoin section without notice could also be one of the reasons.
Mk2vr6

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:19:20 PM

Surely they should be actively posting on THIS forum to keep crypto-currency newbies investing?

They are too smart for that.  

They don't spend time trying to get 'newbies to invest'.  That is activity for pump and dump coins.  Mastercoin core devs don't really care at all about pumping up the prices.  They only care about building a nice system.  Everyday they spend all day solving complicated issues.  There are no cheerleaders on the team (except maybe me).  They don't come into forums and say positive things to attract newbie investors.  They believe either the damn thing works and people will come running to use it; or the damn thing doesn't work. That's all.  So they spend all day in code - not in forums trying to attract newbies.  Maybe you guys should go over to NXT or Doge where they don't care at all about the underlying technology but love singing pretty to newbies.

MSC prices are low today - because the function is low.  That is how it should be.  Maybe tomorrow the function will be higher and the prices will follow that.  

MSC has loads of long-term coin holders and very few day traders.  Doge is a good place for day trading.  The Master Protocol is allergic to hype.

Thanks for the heads up, and for making me want to dump my coins and jump ship Roll Eyes

Without any investors, the coin will not succeed. Without buyers, there are no sales. Say what you will, the devs can have their heads buried in code all day long, ironing out problems. Without new interest now, tomorrow, next week or next year the coin will decrease in value. Where theoretically it could get close to the point at which it is worth nothing. Now that is a smart thing to do.
td services

black swan hunter

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:22:24 PM

Surely they should be actively posting on THIS forum to keep crypto-currency newbies investing?

They are too smart for that.  

They don't spend time trying to get 'newbies to invest'.  That is activity for pump and dump coins.  Mastercoin core devs don't really care at all about pumping up the prices.  They only care about building a nice system.  Everyday they spend all day solving complicated issues.  There are no cheerleaders on the team (except maybe me).  They don't come into forums and say positive things to attract newbie investors.  They believe either the damn thing works and people will come running to use it; or the damn thing doesn't work. That's all.  So they spend all day in code - not in forums trying to attract newbies.  Maybe you guys should go over to NXT or Doge where they don't care at all about the underlying technology but love singing pretty to newbies.

MSC prices are low today - because the function is low.  That is how it should be.  Maybe tomorrow the function will be higher and the prices will follow that.  

MSC has loads of long-term coin holders and very few day traders.  Doge is a good place for day trading.  The Master Protocol is allergic to hype.

Thanks for the heads up, and for making me want to dump my coins and jump ship Roll Eyes

Without any investors, the coin will not succeed. Without buyers, there are no sales. Say what you will, the devs can have their heads buried in code all day long, ironing out problems. Without new interest now, tomorrow, next week or next year the coin will decrease in value. Where theoretically it could get close to the point at which it is worth nothing. Now that is a smart thing to do.

PR is important. This thread needs to be either locked or moderated. It no longer serves the original function of exchange.
1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:28:48 AM

charts are up @ https://masterxchange.com/market.php

DarkEmi

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:58:47 AM

resolution on the time labels could use a little attention.

Could you develop a bit ? I am not sure what you mean Smiley

ProProfi.com
The first home improvement service cryptocurrency project
ICO | Discuss on Forum
Mk2vr6

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:46:12 PM

Jump!  'jump' is actually part of the 'pump and dump' strategy you guys love so much.  Maybe we could call it 'pump, dump and jump'.  Anyway, get out now while we are at a low before the DEx is introduced.  

New interest comes when people can actually use the coin because it has functionality; i.e. it works.  Many coins have lots of hope and nothing else.  The Master Protocol isn't dependent upon hope - it is actually going to have working features.  It just doesn't have any today.  

I hope you find Doge more to your liking.  Maybe you should try NXT where 21BTC of initial investors turned into $50 Million overnight because of so much hope?  At that point, everyone wanted to repeat the Master Protocol success so they sold the same story to hopeful guys like you.  Trouble is, there is no underlying foundation in that coin and it will disappear quite quickly.  Master is taking a different approach where they actually build something rather than build hype.

Where theoretically it could get
close to the point at which it is worth nothing. Now that is a smart thing to do.
They have about $4 Million remaining in the bank to pay people to finish the main engines.  My bet is that they get something very cool running before all interest is lost.

Your negative comments, that appear to represent the views of the developers will make for a failed coin - Nice one.
Mk2vr6

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:02:19 PM

Your negative comments, that appear to represent the views of the developers will make for a failed coin - Nice one.
My comments are positive - not negative.  Do you really think my comments did in MSC?  Cool.  A failed coin because of me!  That makes me feel omnipotent. 

The only thing which failed because of me is the pump and dump attempt on MasterProtocol.  Sorry to all you heavy speculators!  Now, bye, bye.  Let the devos do their work in peace.  Once some very cool function is enabled by their work, we'll get the prices back to what they should be.  Until then, we don't need no fancy PR to stimulate use.  Use should be stimulated by function of the protocol rather than hype and fluff and bullshit. 

Sorry to all you pump and dump guys that lost money because of me. 

I'm sorry, but from the way you are putting your views across seems very negative. I haven't lost a penny through MSC. Neither was I looking to pump and dump it (not that I have the BTC to)

I was just stating the obvious. A quarter of a million users on here and no thread to keep us updated on the goings on with MSC.
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 05:10:43 PM

I'm sorry, but from the way you are putting your views across seems very negative. I haven't lost a penny through MSC. Neither was I looking to pump and dump it (not that I have the BTC to)

I was just stating the obvious. A quarter of a million users on here and no thread to keep us updated on the goings on with MSC.

Stop quoting the trolls. Most of us have him on ignore and noone wants to read his posts.
Mk2vr6

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:17:28 PM

Stop quoting the trolls. Most of us have him on ignore and noone wants to read his posts.

Tell me about it! I offer some constructive criticism with nothing untoward said about the coin and get flamed for it...
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: