Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread  (Read 226618 times)
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1324
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 04:19:36 PM

hoooo poor patel !
You didn't have enough MSC ?
Nice try btw !

lol I still have a good amount, I kept all my trading profits in MSC. If it goes to the moon, or flops, I am good both ways.

Its unbiased thinking  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeroenn13

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:53:13 PM

Some asswipe has placed a bunch of buy orders of .1 MSC in fractionally different prices of .2252x where x ranges from 0 to 9:
This is clearly an attempt to prevent display of other prices for larger amounts.

We're thinking about a mecanism to further prevent this. This is considered abuse and could lead to the account being banned.

until this is "fixed" you can look here to see other prices: https://masterxchange.com/api/orderbook.php

true.

you also have a chart display of the order book here : http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/msc/btc/masterxchange

Hmm been a while since I lurked this topic but noticed that WOT gave masterxchange a scam site rating don't think it was mentioned before
https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/masterxchange.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=warn-viewsc

Completely false. Website is legit. Completed many trades and withdrawals/deposits.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
marcelus

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:22:40 PM

This price @ 0.26 is way overpriced right now. It is a reaction to being added on CoinMarketCap and an exchange. There is still nothing out besides simple send..  Huh

I dont see how Mastercoin is worth 1/4 of Bitcoin when it doesn't even have 1% of the utility yet.

The future is getting priced in mate! It will have much more utility.
hmmmstrange

Activity: 669

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:24:15 PM

This price @ 0.26 is way overpriced right now. It is a reaction to being added on CoinMarketCap and an exchange. There is still nothing out besides simple send..  Huh

I dont see how Mastercoin is worth 1/4 of Bitcoin when it doesn't even have 1% of the utility yet.

The future is getting priced in mate! It will have much more utility.

We will sure see. I am putting my money in eMunie right now. Seems like they have the most features which are already built.

Everyone, lets stop working on mastercoin and dump our msc and buy eMunie. Patel, can you post the price you sold at so I can be sure to sell all of my MSC at a lower price then you? You seem to be the smartest guy around and it's not fair that you don't profit the most.
Patel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 08:29:30 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 01:16:53 AM by Patel

Everyone, lets stop working on mastercoin and dump our msc and buy eMunie. Patel, can you post the price you sold at so I can be sure to sell all of my MSC at a lower price then you? You seem to be the smartest guy around and it's not fair that you don't profit the most.

chill, noone said anything about stopping mastercoin development.

1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:32:59 PM

Hmm been a while since I lurked this topic but noticed that WOT gave masterxchange a scam site rating don't think it was mentioned before
https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/masterxchange.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=warn-viewsc

Probably a hater of some sort because the rating is from the day after we launched. I've been asking why to both the user who placed the negative rating and WOT but I heard no words from any of them.
Ask anyone that has been using our service, I think they are very satisfied with it.

The scam review is from 2008.
ElDido

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 09:02:32 PM

Probably a hater of some sort because the rating is from the day after we launched. I've been asking why to both the user who placed the negative rating and WOT but I heard no words from any of them.
Ask anyone that has been using our service, I think they are very satisfied with it.

The scam review is from 2008.

I didn't even saw that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to do something but that looks like it's gonna be painfull
peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:07:36 AM

selling MSC - PM me with your buying price
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:22:23 AM

It seems the following order in Mcoin is not open anymore:

0.1925   60   11.5500   2013-12-17 23:06:12   SyRenity
i also contacted SyRenity to buy the order and he didn't accept. asked Maxmint to tell SyRenity to update his asking price or take it off

Sorry guys, too busy here building new service for the MSC ecosystem to track my own orders Smiley.
I asked maxmint to remove it, and will re-publish once I have the time to check the market price.
spud3861

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:54:00 AM

We will sure see. I am putting my money in eMunie right now. Seems like they have the most features which are already built.

How have you been buying eMunie? I thought the pre sale hadn't started.

TB2YQ4-H73NTI-V3UVRT-WFAJXR-BUSECT-XE4A4L-27FY
jeroenn13

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:11:25 AM

How have you been buying eMunie? I thought the pre sale hadn't started.

I meant to say "putting my money on eMunie"

Yeah the presale hasn't started
Wrong topic to discuss this right?

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Patel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 01:16:14 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 02:43:35 AM by Patel

Wrong topic to discuss this right?

Absolutely correct.

Masterxchange is working very well, keep up the good work fellas

suggestion: add a feature to change the MSC sending address for deposits so we do not have to create new accounts to do so
journeytodogecoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:13:11 AM

Hey I've been out of town for a lil bit with family so I need to revise my sell order. I have now 190 mastercoins and selling them at 0.15 per coin. I am accepting btc, ltc, catcoins, doges, and bqc coins. Make an offer if u want to buy bunches. After this.. I won't be having anymore. I keep getting hacked so I will be done with crypto currency after these are sold.
doitnow

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:31:20 AM

Hey I've been out of town for a lil bit with family so I need to revise my sell order. I have now 190 mastercoins and selling them at 0.15 per coin. I am accepting btc, ltc, catcoins, doges, and bqc coins. Make an offer if u want to buy bunches. After this.. I won't be having anymore. I keep getting hacked so I will be done with crypto currency after these are sold.

Trust -4 and you still thinking that somebody going to trade with you? apart of that your price seems to be well under the market price. It looks scam all the way down. Get a grip
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 07:27:11 AM

Trust -4 and you still thinking that somebody going to trade with you? apart of that your price seems to be well under the market price. It looks scam all the way down. Get a grip

I think the reference to Dogecoin in his name discredits him pretty severely right off the bat.  

But please don't trade with people that are trying to steal from you.

I just used MasterXchange...which you can now get to via http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/masterxchange

Don't get confused with MST on Cryptsy...you cannot buy masterCoin there, the one called "Mastercoin (MST)" is either intentionally misnamed or unfortunately timed.  MSC is not like a standard sha256 or scrypt alt-coin and cannot be mined (people bought in somewhat like an IPO, so before you go screaming premine, understand this is entirely different, it's an overlay on the existing Bitcoin protocol, making it rather unique to date).

This may be redundant, but I think people need to see some sort of notice about this all over the place because it's misleading at the least.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
journeytodogecoin

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:48:45 AM

I think the reference to Dogecoin in his name discredits him pretty severely right off the bat.  

I just used MasterXchange...which you can now get to via http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/masterxchange
My trust is -4 because the ones who said that were scammers. Never scammed anyone. Tradefortress immediately said i had a large amount of alt coins so said i was a scammer. I've been mining since LTC. So its why i always have a surplus and i would always use escrow. I've probably done 10 transactions here.. most with escrow. I will check that site out because its the first I've heard of it.

Don't get confused with MST on Cryptsy...you cannot buy masterCoin there, the one called "Mastercoin (MST)" is either intentionally misnamed or unfortunately timed.  MSC is not like a standard sha256 or scrypt alt-coin and cannot be mined (people bought in somewhat like an IPO, so before you go screaming premine, understand this is entirely different, it's an overlay on the existing Bitcoin protocol, making it rather unique to date).

This may be redundant, but I think people need to see some sort of notice about this all over the place because it's misleading at the least.
journeytodogecoin

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:51:13 AM

I have a -4 because two scammers commented. Plus Tomatocage thinking I actually don't own the coins.. which i have proven to. Now the site u mentioned.. I am just now finding out about it so I will check it out now. FYI I have traded 10 times here (which i can prove) and a handful of them were with escrow.
doitnow

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:22:00 AM

Quote from: journeytodogecoin l http://mcoin.io/#/nk=topic=287145.msg4198417#msg4198417 date=1388303473

I have a -4 because two scammers commented. Plus Tomatocage thinking I actually don't own the coins.. which i have proven to. Now the site u mentioned.. I am just now finding out about it so I will check it out now. FYI I have traded 10 times here (which i can prove) and a handful of them were with escrow.

So why don't you make a sell order at  http://mcoin.io/#/ or use masterxchange?
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 03:29:50 PM

Yep, use a legit exchange or do some deals with senior members where you send the masterCoins first and
get positive feedback flowing in.  If you're legit, Tomatocage will probably remove that warning, and perhaps
the other two would consider removing their negative feedbacks as well...or you're just as advertised and
trying to con people out of their money.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
journeytodogecoin

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:37:14 PM

Yep, use a legit exchange or do some deals with senior members where you send the masterCoins first and
get positive feedback flowing in.  If you're legit, Tomatocage will probably remove that warning, and perhaps
the other two would consider removing their negative feedbacks as well...or you're just as advertised and
trying to con people out of their money.
im waiting for a legit person to ask for trade. i am waiting..
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: