Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11361 times)
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Because if bitcoin's price will move ups or downs these are atlcoinsa are bleeding that is why most of the people are getting our before they will get trapped from these altcoins,the only time these altcoins will grow is when bitcoin does sideways or stabilize that is why people are sticking with bitcoin if it is showing some bullish or bearish trend to prevent losses.

pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

The answer may be very simple - because I need money now) Or I want to buy something else (make change).

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

The price is decreasing rapidly and we fell not so good to hold them all so the best choice is to sell them and make our money safe.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

Its not a good idea to sell your altcoins or bitcoin and lower or very cheap level, Because the dump and pump is the nature, you have seen the market was bearish and range bound till September -17 and they came in bullish zone and all coins were pumped almst 5-10X and now its turn again in bearish and range bound zone. So its not wise to sell but hold your coins and have some patience for good gain.

LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

Personally, I do not sell altcoyins that were bought as long-term investments. They stay with me and wait for their time. But those altcoyins, I trade, I constantly sell and buy. But this is trading within a day. Some sell altcoins at the beginning of the price drop. And then they are bought again at the bottom. thus increasing the number of coins.
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

you not sell your aaaaaltcoins, because of alt coins increase rising as soon as possible. you should patience, you can win.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

Alternate coins may have values that can multiply and have a large increase in their initial values. The prices suddenly receives a decline in price when there are a lot of hodlers are selling it in a specific range of time. Maybe they also need the money in that time so they are selling it already.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

After cryptocurrencies go down globally a lot of people have got under panic and started to sell altcoins. It made the situation even worse. Now we see how some of currencies are stabilized and even are growing.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

Most of the people are thinking to exchange their current altcoins to bitcoins because it might goes back again to $19k dollar at the end of february. I always read different speculations about cryptocurrency to create my own decision when to buy or sell coins, in this way i can avoid losing my profit.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

Maybe because it's been getting lucky and feel too afraid coins will fall, thus sold quickly. But if you want to hold back for a few more months would produce much more if in my opinion.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

I think those who directly sell altcoin may be because they are in need of their needs to be bought or maybe they think that the price is pretty good to sell.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

I'm selling it so I can still make profits from it. It is still a good sell because it was 50% higher after I bought it so I'm just doing what I think is right base on the current situation.

Yeah like why not sell if we already profited with it because sometimes wanting to have more will just end up to have less. And it's actually depend to an individual to sell because some might think it's early and some think it's the right time so better to know the observe the movement of our coins.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

alcoin hodling needs some steel nervs. you need to be a hard guy to hodl for a long time.
but for major altcoins such  as ethereum and litecoin you don't need to hold for a long time.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

I have a reason why I sell bitcoi so fast, because I've decided it's time we sell coins at a high price, so I'll get a lot of profits in no time, and I'll wait again with a low price to make another investment, so that's the reason I am the most profitable investment in trading.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

There are so many reason why they are selling their altcoins so soon
1. Easy to get panic when the value dump and so lazy to wait for a genuine pump
2. They want a fast result (pump hard at a very short time) - devs are human also they are not working 24/7
3. Emergency purposes- i think they need an urgent money.
virtued

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

I'm certainly not selling my altcoins, however, I think some of the reasons are as said before that people expect high returns quickly that don't necessarily happen and also the fact that they are usually less likely to succeed than other top coins because a lot of them haven't made their grounding quickly. There is so much hype over Bitcoin, most people only consider Bitcoin as a way to make money.

That said, I disagree completely how is a project meant to do as well as top coins if people are just dumping them all the time.

Virtued
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

We call it diversification. If we think that bitcoin will rise, obviously we sell all the altcoin that could affect the price. Usually those coins that has very low support in terms of trades. But we buy back again once bitcoin up rise subside.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

We cant blame some of them because maybe they need money and that is why they join bounty campaigns so that they could receive payments in order to support their financial needs of their families. Bounty participants would prefer to sell than to trade for living and that is normal i think.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

I think a lot of people expect a crash for the chinese new year but it's interesting to see so many coins rising now. Who can really tell.

But people are afraid in general, so.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

I am indifference as to selling or buying Altcoins. This reason is not far fetched at all. Each time or occasionally, when I wakes up on daily basis, I check or watch through the terrain of the Altcoins in my wallets and equally check on the Top lists of Altcoins at the exchange, the decision to either buy or sell any of them may just come up at the spot. So, I can't even predict myself on when to buy or sell these Altcoins, it all depends on the circumstances surrounding them as at then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: