Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] lolMiner-mnx, Mining MinexCoin(MNX) New version: v0.4 (July 22)  (Read 30713 times)
Deadrisinghelp

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

anyone els using RX 470 4GB and RX 480 8GB ? how much sols do you get ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhyMe

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

Between 8k and 9.5k, depending OC values
uglyface

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

Hello guys. I`m trying to run 3 GPU`s and the CPU together with one bat file but i failed. When run the CPU with second bat file, aside from all gpu`s,  all works but the hashrate on the cards drops alot. Did i make something wrong ? When i put "--platform 0" Start oly the CPU, when change to "1" start the gpu`s without the CPU

This is part of bat file.

### Device configuration
--platform AUTO                          # Insert the index of the platform you want to run on. Run lolMiner-mnx.exe --list-devices
                                                 # to see all available platforms and the available devices for each platform

--device ALL                               # Insert your devices to run the miner here. For multiple GPU pass a comma separated list, e.g.: 0,1 for using two GPUs

#--set-work-batch 2G                  # Uncommend this line to set the work batch size. Values can be a number from 1 to 24 or one of the three keyworks
                             # 2G AUTO or HIGH   Higher values increase GPU memory use of lolMiner-mnx.
                                                 # See lolMiner_readme.pdf for details.

#--optim OFF                              # Uncommend to remove the optimizations of lolMiner-mnx 0.3. This will activate the optimization level of version 0.22,
                                                 # that worked better for some low end Nvidia graphic cards. The standard mode (default) of lolMiner-mnx 0.31 is given by
                                                 # --optim STD, other values are not supported (yet)
KuzNet

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

New mining pool for MinexCoin![/size]
Mining fee is 1%, minimal payment is 0.1 MNX

Nice! But your fee rate is the same as suprnova for instance (which is very reliable).

So, you could try to get miners in offering a LOW rate for a few months, for example.

My 2 cents. Good luck!

Suprnova is getting more than 1%, because of unneeded transactions. We got Support Group in Telegram: https://t.me/minexpool and going to add block finder's reward.
Deadrisinghelp

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

Between 8k and 9.5k, depending OC values
'

for the 470 or the 480 ?
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:26:15 AM

i think it's exactly the same situation with BTC as well  Tongue Tongue BTC will be mined entirely someday Smiley
josywong

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

https://prnt.sc/iun6tq

miner definitely working with more than 8 cards
ninjam

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

Good news, everyone!
New mining pool for MinexCoin!

http://MinexPool.xyz
Mining fee is 1%, minimal payment is 0.1 MNX
Welcome!

Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/minexpool

Is it really required to advertise in huge letters in a thread you did not open? I resist this time for reporting to Moderator, but will do next time. There are other opportunities enough like doing a proper post here and putting this message to your bottom line.

Also, is there a way to auto-restart the miner after some time has passed? E.g you set the timer so the miner restarts itself once every hour.

Please make API as all the other miners. A few specialized mining operating systems would like to integrate your miner, and that is impossible at the moment because no hashing data (hasning speed, log in general) is coming out. 

For all having massive stability problems, especially with Windows I'd like to point you to hive os. That mining OS is linux based and supports lolMiner from last version. From what I heard till now the integrated watchdogs work just perfect with the miner and systems are very stable. Give it a try! Also gives nice stats overview over your rigs.

But of cause next version will come (with few corrections soon, with much more massive changes later). Stability is still a point I put a lot of effort in making it better and I promise we will have some API - not on 0.32, but maybe in 0.4 and for sure in 0.5.

In one of previous posts you mentioned that this week you will offer bounty for watchdog script for the Windows miner. Do you still plan to do that or you have changed your mind?
Lolliedieb (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 48

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

In one of previous posts you mentioned that this week you will offer bounty for watchdog script for the Windows miner. Do you still plan to do that or you have changed your mind?

I already have one here that I still have to review - also must agree with the creator on the exact usage terms.
On the other hand I have the feeling that doing something based on an API will be much more mature and that currently the solution with the .bat file I ship with the miner is not that bad, when deactivating the Windows GUI messages as described by some user a few pages earlier here in this thread. Therefore no news on this yet, since I have to clean up my mind for this.

@Danik777: Reported to a moderator... I don't want such stuff here...

It only works if I use the option: --set-work-batch 2G
It makes 7400 sols/s, no overclocking, Windows 7/64.

It can do more then 9k, but for that higher work batch will be needed at the moment. I do not understand why the AMD windows drivers restrict some users - and others not. Thats why the default is 2G at the moment for Windows. What you could try is running two command lines with the miner open, both mining on the same card. This should have similar effect as a higher work batch combined. I will redesign the work scheduling for 0.4 to ensure the algorithm can handle the speed of higher work batches without being so memory hungry.

Hello guys. I`m trying to run 3 GPU`s and the CPU together with one bat file but i failed. When run the CPU with second bat file, aside from all gpu`s,  all works but the hashrate on the cards drops alot. Did i make something wrong ? When i put "--platform 0" Start oly the CPU, when change to "1" start the gpu`s without the CPU

Your config looks fine, but remember that the CPU is required to schedule work to the graphic cards and also to test their solutions. I just can not recommend running the miner at the CPU, because it will slow down your graphic cards and a CPU at the current difficulty is likely to burn more energy then it mines as coin reward.

Great to hear that! You are doing a great job Smiley
Tried this MxMiner, got a total of 1,7 kH from my rig vs your lolminer 50 kH Cheesy

Thanks Cheesy
By the way we will likely having 0.32 today - only a bugfix release without to much news, but it fixes something that was bugging us last days multiple times. Thus when its out I can concentrate on doing 0.4 Cheesy

Check out lolMiner 1.56, an efficient miner for Ethash, Beam and many Cuckoo-Cycle and Equihash variants for AMD & Nvidia cards at low fees.
ninjam

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

I already have one here that I still have to review - also must agree with the creator on the exact usage terms.
On the other hand I have the feeling that doing something based on an API will be much more mature and that currently the solution with the .bat file I ship with the miner is not that bad, when deactivating the Windows GUI messages as described by some user a few pages earlier here in this thread. Therefore no news on this yet, since I have to clean up my mind for this.

I also have made script, for my own use,  in PowerShell that monitor miner, detects all the problems I had with the miner (0 sol, missing "accepted" shares, miner closing due some error, miner freezes, gpu error, etc...) and act according to the situation (restart miner, start miner, reboot rig, reset cards, overclock cards etc) and log the problems (saves old log files in separate folder, saves reason why script or miner was restarted in separate log file and makes screenshot right before script takes action). Also for nvidia cards I have added monitoring so that relevant info is displayed (power usage, temperatures, fan speeds). I have planned to add some more advanced features, but since there will not be public bounty it's not worth the trouble. Script is fully autonomous, tested it more than week on 2 rigs.
Lolliedieb (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

Hi all,

see first post in this thread,
0.32 is out  Cheesy

Only smaller changes this time, but in particular since we were suffering from some mining pools under attack the last week the update may be welcome, since it fixes the problems the miner had on startup.
I will now concentrate on 0.4 Smiley

Have fun mining.

Check out lolMiner 1.56, an efficient miner for Ethash, Beam and many Cuckoo-Cycle and Equihash variants for AMD & Nvidia cards at low fees.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

Got my miner working correctly now I hope. Just changed the --set-work-batch HIGH to --set-work-batch 5 and all GPUs started hashing Smiley

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

Hi all,

0.32 is out  Cheesy

Only smaller changes this time, but in particular since we were suffering from some mining pools under attack the last week the update may be welcome, since it fixes the problems the miner had on startup.

Have fun mining.

@Lolliedieb Thanks dude for your hardwork and we, the miners are really appreciate it, but if you have a time kindly fix the 8gpu limit problem of your miner.. Thanks

Windows 10 user here >>>>
josywong

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

Hi all,

0.32 is out  Cheesy

Have fun mining.

@Lolliedieb Thanks dude for your hardwork and we, the miners are really appreciate it, but if you have a time kindly fix the 8gpu limit problem of your miner.. Thanks

nth broke

loewe1631

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

No hash information is available in the mine pool
Do I need to modify anything?

It seems that your pool does not send an authorization message so the miner knows the worker name you put in is valid.
The protocol behavior (that suprnova, minexpool, optiminer, 4rigs and co are using) that is expected by the miner equals the one of zcash:
https://github.com/slushpool/poclbm-zcash/wiki/Stratum-protocol-changes-for-ZCash

you see after the miner subscribed to the pool it sends a mining.authorize request, but your pool does not answer ({"id": 2, "result": true, "error": null}\n for success, insert false if not). Therefore it does not start mining.

Take the liberty to ask, how do I specifically operate it, how do I fix this problem?
john1010

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Hi all,

0.32 is out  Cheesy

Have fun mining.

nth broke

That's nice, how you do that? Are you using the v.32? Can you please share with me your .bat file config? I am using 13 rx 570 cards.. I just want to try the latest version, I think I miss something in my bat file..

Thanks dude!!
Lolliedieb (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

That's nice, how you do that? Are you using the v.32? Can you please share with me your .bat file config? I am using 13 rx 570 cards.. I just want to try the latest version, I think I miss something in my bat file..

Thanks dude!!

It seems that you must allow Windows 10 to update to recent build version and then reinstall current  graphic dribers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302268.0

john1010

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

Thanks dude!!

It seems that you must allow Windows 10 to update to recent build version and then reinstall current  graphic dribers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302268.0

YEah I already have the latest windows 10 version (1709) updated, and using the 18.2 radeon relive, i just want to try first the latest version of this miner..
nighthawk96

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:42:46 AM

hey guys haven't been able to find this issue on the thread, running windows 10, all 13 of my cards are nvidia gtx 1060's. this is what i'm getting-

[Device 0] Average speed (5s): 10622 sol/s
[Device 1] Average speed (5s): 10659.1 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 2] Average speed (5s): 10631.1 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 3] Average speed (5s): 10665.3 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 4] Average speed (5s): 10629.1 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 5] Average speed (5s): 10638.3 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 6] Average speed (5s): 8276.89 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 7] Average speed (5s): 8239.5 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 8] Average speed (5s): 8021.59 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 9] Average speed (5s): 8172.13 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 10] Average speed (5s): 8113.15 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 11] Average speed (5s): 7946.22 sol/s                                                                           
[Device 12] Average speed (5s): 8181.73 sol/s     

I've tried every variation of batch file and parameters, but i can't get anything past device 5 to reach the same hashrate as devices 0-5.

I've tried opening the miner in multiple instances, same issue. However, if i only run 8 cards they all hash above 10,000.. I've added up to 16gb of ram and an i5 processor. Any ideas why?
ouray

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:15:25 AM

Good news, everyone!
New mining pool for MinexCoin!

http://MinexPool.xyz
Mining fee is 0% until 01.05.2018, minimal payment is 0.1 MNX
Welcome!

Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/minexpool

Thank you! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: