Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:28:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
nz_sana

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

People plan on dreaming and invest in it which brigs joy to to future. In the digital ear, the new medium of investment crypto currency. The use of crypto currency as long as people's dreams will continue to grow. The crypto currency is the easiest way to fulfill the dreams of people in real life.  
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

That is valid, it will survive until the end of time. Since the adjust of it is exceptionally fit to each other. Digital currencies is exceptionally valuable now adays on the grounds that it can be use as the type of exchange. Bitcoiners supplicates that bitcoin will keep going forever so the digital forms of money still be there. As of now bitcoin is adjusted and use by numerous individuals. They survive the living in light of bitcoin.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

That is valid, it will survive until the end of time. Since the adjust of it is exceptionally fit to each other. Digital currencies is exceptionally valuable now adays on the grounds that it can be use as the type of exchange. Bitcoiners supplicates that bitcoin will keep going forever so the digital forms of money still be there. As of now bitcoin is adjusted and use by numerous individuals. They survive the living in light of bitcoin.

As long as it will not be conquered by other groups whose purpose is make bitcoin down and fall , it will still last long with the help of every members of the organization.
We members of bitcoin organization should always patronize and promote even if will be attack by groups which does not like bitcoins.

ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

BITCOIN CAN SURVIVE IN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY INDUSTRY FOR A VERY LONG BECAUSE ITS ONE OF THE FIRST AND THE BEST FOR NOW...
darina yurgova

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

No one will answer you this question for how long will Bitcoin live. Therefore, while it is stable you need to earn.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
I believe that bitcoin should prosper as long as cryptocurrency investing is a thing. Without bitcoin the cryptocurreencynworld would be a very dark place. And bitcoin had become the leading cryptocurrency. So much leading that all altcoins have depended on it for survival. So I believe that as long as cryptocurrency investment is a thing, bitcoin would still be here.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

People plan on dreaming and invest in it which brigs joy to to future. In the digital ear, the new medium of investment crypto currency. The use of crypto currency as long as people's dreams will continue to grow. The crypto currency is the easiest way to fulfill the dreams of people in real life.  
People want to get rich. They will try everything that they can to make a lot of  money through plain investments then cry when their investment does not do a good job. Bitcoin should be okay to invest in for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

For me im almost 1 year in earning bitcoin from now im still working to make more profit. Cryptocurency industry is my world. Every day im working in signature campaign and social campaigns. It is part of my daily life my day is not been complete if i dont do that thing. I can survive earning bitcoin as if get my dreams in earning bitcoins.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

I think it will survive for a long time , even with the rumours of regulation from governments Bitcoin still become number one investment, Bitcoin still got so many things that can be used, the fame and the transaction volume show that Bitcoin still a strong coin for investment, if Bitcoin failed we will see a huge crisis, because as I know there are so many people already invested in a huge sum

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

The cryptocurrency industry had depended so much on bitcoin's fame and popularity for gains. I believe thst as long as cryptocurrencies are a thing in the investment world, bitcoin should be prospering as it is. The two have a mutual symbiosis. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrencies would never be a thing and the cryptocurrency industry would not ve famous not only in the internet but also from the casuality. On the other hand bitcoin wouldn't be invented if not for the cryptocurrency industry and technology.
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:06:08 PM

We cannot determine how long bitcoin will survive, it is defend in any situation like banning bitcoin in some country like Thailand, China, Taiwan, India, Germany, Bolivia and other. Likely bitcoin still
survive inspite of that banned, many country still support bitcoin.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

The cryptocurrency industry had depended so much on bitcoin's fame and popularity for gains. I believe thst as long as cryptocurrencies are a thing in the investment world, bitcoin should be prospering as it is. The two have a mutual symbiosis. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrencies would never be a thing and the cryptocurrency industry would not ve famous not only in the internet but also from the casuality. On the other hand bitcoin wouldn't be invented if not for the cryptocurrency industry and technology.
If we put basis on the modern tehcnology today we can really say  that the bitcoin may rise up high on the near future because it is now verry useful and it runs in a fluent way on internet.The popularity of bitcoin is also the basis that it will really last long. I believe that many people wanted to have bitcoin now a days because of its amazing value and price. So then the bitcoin can really last forever if it's value continue to rise up high.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

If we put basis on the modern tehcnology today we can really say  that the bitcoin may rise up high on the near future because it is now verry useful and it runs in a fluent way on internet.The popularity of bitcoin is also the basis that it will really last long. I believe that many people wanted to have bitcoin now a days because of its amazing value and price. So then the bitcoin can really last forever if it's value continue to rise up high.
Yes I also believe that the bitcoin will really last long, the bitcoin price is really the basis of its survival. We can also put basis on its popularity because bitcoin is maybe become popular because it is now trusted and maybe many investors invest on it today to gain a huge amount of profit. It is already proven and tested that it can really give a huge amount of profit.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:16:21 PM

bitcoin will survive when supplies are still available and also selling power in the market is still high. and if both aspects are missing, the bitcoin will die and be replaced by another altcoin.

but I'm sure that bitcoin will not die until the world makes bitcoin as global currency. because that is the vision of bitcoin.
Bitcoin should be able to survive when there is a store issuing items like that. I like to invest in Bitcoin because it can do that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

Bitcoin will survive in the digital trade market as long as digital trade is there no one can say the exact time but one can predict that the future belongs to bitcoin as these days most of the worlds is after btc and people are doing the digital trade too with the help of bitcoins so I think it will emerge as standard in near future and will cover the whole world’s digital trade.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:05:25 AM

Bitcoin is already proven his strong life, and already survive for the pass 8 years. And I believed that It can survive long enough because of its popularity. We know that bitcoin is more great than any other currency. It is a Gold living in the internet, with a high price because of his being a limited supply, and as a usable digital currency with the help of blockchain technology. i think bitcoin will remain forever.
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

I think Bitcoin will survive till last and this will make all nation one. There are many businesses that are built on blockchain technology, which clearly states that Bitcoin is future Finance.
greenbirdico39

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:54 AM

It will survive forever I knew that...Because of technology, we simplify our works and transaction.. Through Bitcoin, we don't need cash, we don't need to afraid in a robber, bitcoin is safe. Now a day, bitcoin will accept in the whole world.
Agree, i think at this time is the best chance to buy and hold btc. Crypto is the trend of e-commerce in the future, no one can stop it. Now, the community attended this trend is quite low and very potential. So, it will increase very fast in next time.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:30 AM

whatever the government has done to manipulate the destruction of bitcoin and it does not work. many times some governments do it, but there is no one who really destroys bitcoin. bitcoin always persists to date.
bitcoin will remain involved in the crypto industry because bitcoin is the reference of any value of ico and altcoin.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

It will survive forever. Even if the prices have dropped quite a lot in past few months, people are still investing. I think the prices have stabilized and thus investments are more safe. We need to work on two things to increase the life of bitcoins- bitcoin transaction fees and transfer time.

Yes. It will survive forever. We know that to all currency, bitcoin is the best. All nation wide accept bitcoin so that we expect,bitcoin price had a chance to rise up. It will survive because now a days it is popular in our country. Bitcoin has been proven that their life will changed that because of that. It is the digital currency that secured. Im fully trusted.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: