Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

We could see what may happen to Bitcoin when it will be fully accepted by the people, it would take many years. Bitcoin is new to the society and needs more improvements. Since it is the first crypto currency that we have, it gained popularity. It will survive somehow, there are people who are giving attention to it and some of them are famous and rich people who might give a sudden surge of BTC price.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
You are asking this as if bitcoin is in any risk of dying right now, and that is simply not the case, bitcoin is not struggling at all it is still the biggest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap, it still has a huge dominance, the developers are the best in the world and it seems they are finally moving and are ready to implement solutions, while there are external factors like regulations that are trying to slow down the growth of bitcoin all the internal factors indicate that bitcoin is only getting stronger and there is no reason to think it is at risk to be supplanted by any other coin created by another person or government.
Selbit

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:36:51 AM

including a few forks in the not-so-recent past.

A lot of the problems surrounding Bitcoin come from members of the community wanting to meet scaling demands by forcing Bitcoin to remain a currency. Without getting technical, it seems best to me if we just let Bitcoin remain what it has become: a long-term store of value.

Many big names in the space disagree here, but in my mind, Bitcoin will come to replace things like a 401k, or an traditional investment account . It will be something that you gradually put money into and expect a decent return from years down the road.

If this is actually the case, I believe we should stop trying to force Bitcoin to be a currency. That may be Satoshi’s original vision, but it may also be that Satoshi didn’t foresee such scalability problems nine years down the road (and if you’re reading this, Satoshi…please forgive my blasphemy).

Letting Bitcoin be the store of value most people are using it for today opens the door for another survivor after the “Crypto Crash.” This type of currency would need to have low fees and be lightning fast, which brings us to my next pick.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:59:58 AM

In my view, bitcoin will be the first coin to appear and also the last die of the cryptography industry. Because it has brought blockchain technology to other altocoins, it has created a huge technology industry that is strongly developed and has no reason for it to leave the market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
As long as cryptocurrency is here,bitcoin will remain alive and kicking since all of the prices of coins dependiuon how bitcoin performed..and no matter how governments eager to out this donw,it will always find ways to grow because people are on its back to support and trust this great coin

kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

I think it will last longer the bitcoin here in crypto currency industry as long there are more investors and the people in the community are really like to support the bitcoin i think more bitcoin projects are being made here in crypto currency.

chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

I'm sure that everything will be the other way around, the crypto currency will live while bitcoin is alive! If bitcoin disappears, most likely the whole crypto currency will die!
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

As long as still have internet in the world I believe if bitcoin will still survive to forever, no body can't stop bitcoin because bitcoin many people support bitcoin now and becomes famous now. Until all of country in the wold banned bitcoin, bitcoin will still survive to forever.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

of my vision bitcoin will survive in the industrial world will be very long and can last very long because the technology bitcoin which as a digital currency is a solution of the financial condition in the future that can provide convenience and convenience for the user.
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

I think that bitcoin has already reached the scale that it is impossible to just throw it away and forget it. This technology will evolve in spite of the desire of the government, because people need it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
mjune31

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

It can survive even though in the past it was down and it become stable,
We need just more transactions and investment so it will be Alive
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

I wont say that it would be a financial crisis because there are other currencies in a certain country to rely on. The government will usse its power to implement a strong foundation of currency to be used when bitcoin is no longer in used. It will literally survive until it has its own value until it drops to zero. Another thing is that if countries around the world started banning this kind of currency then the downfall of Bitcoin is near.

ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

bitcoin will persist as long as the internet is available. if another crypto currency still exists then bitcoin will continue to survive as consciously or not bitcoin becomes the mother of all crypto currency
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

Bitcoin, being the most prominent coin in this industry, I believe bitcoin wouldn"t go down easily as what some undervalued cryptpcurrencies in the market currently are. Bitcoin could take on most price drops, some even thought to ve lethal for the said cryptpcurency, and recover in a month or two. That's how flexible bitcoin's value is. It is so flexible that it could take on price drops that are dangerous for some cryptos and recover like it never happened.
Dami15

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

Some people think that crypto might be coming to end soon because of various regulations from many countries and the fact that some countries are banning the use of cryptocurrency outrightly. But I think crypto is here to stay and less than 7% of the world population have an idea of what blockchain is all about. People are skeptical about it for now but I believe there will still be a mass adoption soon as cryptocurrencies are being used to solve several daily problems. And whatever solves human problems will definitely get a place to stay. So I think crypto is here to stay whether some people like it or not
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

I think bitcoin will survive until the technology is die and people dont want bitcoin again. But i think chances are very small. Because every year increasingly sophisticated technology.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

Bitcoin will survive as long as there is an internet, and also currency will survie forever when internet die and bitcoin is no other belongs to world. Because Bitcoin is a high votallitay currency I've ever known.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

I think bitcoin will last as long as crypto is still there, bitcoin is the first crypto coin, many people believe in bitcoin, and many companies accept bitcoin, and it will make bitcoin stronger and will last. I think you should not doubt the power of bitcoin.

Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Bitcoin is still the leader of cryptocurrency because of the self-sustaining legitimacy that being at the top gives it. But this situation can change if btc dollar value and market capitalization slip from the top spot
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

I think bitcoin will always be in the crypto currency industry because bitcoin users are already overwhelming at the moment and there are even some countries that have authorized bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool. although there are some countries that resist bitcoin but bitcoin will remain until one day all countries receive bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: