Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:44:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
with all the results and technological developments and the days of bitcoin can be the best for future investment it's the hope of investors although no one can know until when and how the future bitcoin beliefs and beliefs that can make bitcoin still there fore
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
As long as we continue to provide support for bitcoin then it will have a positive impact on bitcoin. So as long as we continue to use bitcoin and believe in bitcoin then we will see bitcoin has a bright future. While when we do not use bitcoin then it will lower the trust of bitcoin and of course it will make bitcoin destroyed by abandonment. Continue to use bitcoin in financial transactions every day and we will see the future of bright bitcoin.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Bitcoin has left an indelible legacy in the cryptocurrency world. With such innovative idea to spearhead the crypto world, it is hard for its existence to dwindle down the drain. Bitcoin is yet to see more developments in the coming years which will uplift the cryptocurrency industry in general.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

Actually we really don't know how long bitcoin will live or stay in cryptocurrency because we know they have a lot of altcoin now nd that's not ordinary altcoin it's totally potential coin and maybe of them are become next bitcoin and bitcoin die if that happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

I think bitcoin will last as long as bitcoin is still a lot of people use it, although at the beginning of the year bitcoin and all crypto currancy experience price reducer but i am sure bitcoin will still exist
karamanacar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

We all know that bitcoin is not yet entertained by most of the country in each of their economy. So the stability of bitcoin is still not firm. But in the other portion of the story, we also know that the bitcoin world is still growing and getting popular due to many people are acknowledging it. So for the bitcoin to survive we all hope that each countries' government will not ban bitcoin so that the cryptocurrency industry will survive forever.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

With the awareness of bitcoin everyday. And with cool fund being made daily, I can say that bitcoin can survive in the the cryptocurrency industry for a very long time...

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:04:47 AM

Bitcoin survival is secured. Investment and acceptance has made it secured. Its value is more than any other crypto-currencies. Some countries has taken some steps against Bitcoin. But it will run in its own way. Investment will continue and people will show interest continuously. It will survive for a long time.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

You are asking this as if bitcoin is in any risk of dying right now, and that is simply not the case, bitcoin is not struggling at all it is still the biggest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap, it still has a huge dominance, the developers are the best in the world and it seems they are finally moving and are ready to implement solutions, while there are external factors like regulations that are trying to slow down the growth of bitcoin all the internal factors indicate that bitcoin is only getting stronger and there is no reason to think it is at risk to be supplanted by any other coin created by another person or government.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:23:45 AM

As long as bitcoin is still traded and there are still many people using it, I think bitcoin will persist.
Whether the price in the future will be higher or lower.
But I am optimistic bitcoin prices will increase.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

Bitcoin will survive because it is the leader of crypto market and highest traded currency. Every crypto investor's first choice is bitcoin if he want to enter here. Every person who know about crypto currencies also know the power of bitcoin in this market.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

I'm sure Bitcoin can survive anytime despite all the negative news about Bitcoin. Bitcoin can get through it all well. The proof is now the price of Bitcoin can rise again when there are some new countries forbidding Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin can prove to its users that Bitcoin can survive under any circumstances. I really do not doubt Bitcoin and do not doubt the sophistication of blockchain technology. I salute with Bitcoin and I will keep my Bitcoin now.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:37:01 AM

Of course, the development of events can be anything and can not be sure of anything. But at the moment, crypto currency is very popular and it's hard to imagine life without them, because many people believe in this industry and live by this increasing their profits.

This is true de technology develops so fast and the bitcoins seems like the start of a more digital way of living because they introduced the digital money to us and because of that a lot of people are now planning to make their own like this and developing it much more so it is also a sign that there will be a much better invention rather than bitcoins but the thing is the era of bitcoins are just getting started so i think they can run much more for at least a decade or more
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

Bitcoin survive very huge market because I think bitcoin is not feeling harm and in pas it was pass to survive the all cryptocurrency survival but with the market ups and down prices also so I think in future it will effecting same and make bitcoin able to be a good coin in future also,,
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Bitcoin has proven itself a long time ago. it went from lowest to highest value ever. now, if we say Cryptocurrency, the first thing you will have in mind is Bitcoin. and I know that for as long as cryptocurrency exists, and so is Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always have a way to survive.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

I am convinced that bitcoin will last until the end of time of cryptocurrency. Because I think if no bitcoin means cryptocurrency will be chaotic and the market price will fall.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

I think even if the last drop of bitcoin is mined it will still continue in the market.
But the problem for the investors/buyer is that it will be a high because theres no more bitcoin to be mined.
But the good news for the seller because they would gain a lot from it.
I think bitcoin will last for a very long time because we cannot stop it from circulation and all the holder will continue to sell because if they cannot exchange it, be it product, services, currency then whats the use of it.

Wiliam88

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

I think bitcoin will survive until the technology is die and people dont want bitcoin again. But i think chances are very small. Because every year increasingly sophisticated technology.
Ronaldohi

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Bitcoin is really helpful to the society so I think it will last longer. The industries will eventually open up their businesses to cryptocurrency. I believe bitcoin will be treated as a global currency in the near future.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

Bitcoin will last long I think. It is because is very helpful to make transactions faster and quicker. This is because bitcoin doesn't need so many third parties to connect the buyer and seller online. Bitcoin is also have a great security with the help of block chain technology. Bitcoin will last long because it is a legacy of investments and people are gaining and learning a lot from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: