Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

I think that bitkoyn will always be in the crypto currency industry, because users of bitcoins are already overwhelming at the moment, and there are even some countries that have allowed bitkoyn as a legitimate payment instrument. although there are some countries that resist bitokoyu.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

if I think bitcoin will go away for a long time or will continue to last forever. Because already many bitcoin users at this time. Even some developing countries have already received bitcoin.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

Forever, that's my prediction. Cryptocurrency industry can be famous for Bitcoin, if Bitcoin die Cryptocurrency is also dead! Bitcoin is the benchmark of all current Coin Cryptocurrency, so there is no reason for bitcoin to die in this Cryptocurrency Industry.
Pier7

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

Bitcoin will forever stay, it is the legacy of the humanity. We are just started and give it the time,  it will be used by all people anywhere in the world.
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

Bitcoin will forever stay, it is the legacy of the humanity. We are just started and give it the time,  it will be used by all people anywhere in the world.
I really want to believe in it, but unfortunately the crypto currency has got its popularity not because of its technologies, but because of the fact that the big players decided to earn and raised the price sharply upwards, and when all the freebies decided to make money, thinking that the growth would be eternal, major players brought down the price down! Now the crypto currency is perceived as quick earnings
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that invented and asking for how long is no one can answer the right but only their prediction. As long as there is a users of bitcoin and continue people earning bitcoin, it will stay in the world of crypto currency industry for sure.
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that invented and asking for how long is no one can answer the right but only their prediction. As long as there is a users of bitcoin and continue people earning bitcoin, it will stay in the world of crypto currency industry for sure.
And as long as the investors are continuing their investments, bitcoin will last in the industry. And the adoption of bitcoin in our community and still believing that btc is profitable,it will lasts.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

I suppose that as long as cryptocurrency will live, same time will live a bitcoin being at the throne of this cryptokingdom.
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

With the awareness of bitcoin everyday. And with cool fund being made daily, I can say that bitcoin can survive in the the cryptocurrency industry for a very long time...
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Even some countries will put regulations and trying to control it. I believe bitcoin will last longer, even we cannot predict but I believe in it. Bitcoin surpassed many crisis and I think it will never fail but rather bitcoin will boost hign and will remain the king of cryptos for a long long time.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
bitcoin will continue to exist as long as we continue to use it as a currency, an investment and a payment. Bitcoin isn't something that can be dissolve easily because of its popularity around the world. bitcoin will always be bitcoin for us, the users and investors of bitcoin. Bitcoin will survive no matter what.  We will continue to support bitcoin because we earn income from it.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

It is difficult to say an exact date or a prediction, it all depends on the users that benefit from this currency, while there is the non-profit internet, this after we live.
Actually it is true that it is difficult to name a number of years of the existence of bitcoin in our society or even in the wprld of digital currency. Even no one could tell of course we being the user, investors and traders of bitcoin we are looking forward that it would exist in the long term run because bitcoin is a really great tool source of income to us.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

I think bitcoin can survive so long.  Because we can see now bitcoin users every day is increasing. And many countries support bitcoin. So i think bitcoin will continue to survive. 
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

I think bitcoin can survive so long.  Because we can see now bitcoin users every day is increasing. And many countries support bitcoin. So i think bitcoin will continue to survive. 

Yes agree with that im sure that bitcoin will survive for a long time but not forever just like some people billieve it. I am also realy billieve in capabilities of bitcoin but to think that bitcoin will live forever im not convencing with that, bitcoin wont last forever but it takes a long time to lost too.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

I think bitcoin can survive with no boundary because it is the coin which have never end of demand and It will makes you able to get more and more profits instead of pas because in future its price will go more and more high,
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

Bitcoin will pretty much remain for a very long time. Even if the prices drop or its unpredictable bitcoin still remains superior to other cryptos. Each and everyday companies and other forms of businesses use bitcoin as mode of payment so surely it will last for a very long time.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

I think bitcoin can survive with no boundary because it is the coin which have never end of demand and It will makes you able to get more and more profits instead of pas because in future its price will go more and more high,
Yes, I have a feeling that the survival of bitcoin in cryptocurrency world is assured; thus, it will last longer especially when people are supporting it and keep trusting it no matter what happens.

thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

Bitcoin will last forever. If there is no bitcoin i believe people will stop investing in cryptocurrencies and if a country ban bitcoin as happened in the past, bitcoin prices will fall for short term but will gain strength soon as we know this is the future and they have to accept it now or later.

Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

I believe Bitcoin will continue to hold onto its position in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for a long time to come. We see that Samsung has recognized the practical value of bitcoin to plan for the production of professional processors that support the bitcoin mining process. That creates the momentum that comes from the mining companies. It will be a guarantee to believe that bitcoin will be guaranteed and supported for development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: