Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3250 times)
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
[/quote
For me I don't know how long it be but hoping that it will last forever because this is the only way I earned money to support my needs especially in school and helps my parent also.

lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

If I ask how long you can survive in this world? Can you answer this question? I don't think it's answerable. Like that we can't able to say how long bitcoin can survive. But we are all know that now bitcoin is the main role players in this cryptos world & most demeaned as well. We can't thinking eryptos world without bitcoin. So bitcoin will survive until it lost it's popularity & demands.  
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

Bitcoin in the current cryptocurrency market is in good position. Their management department is very strong. So I think Bitcoin will live for a long time and it's not about destruction.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

What an interesting qustion lasting of bitcoin depends on how people valued it if people valued it nobody Will be talking about when it will stop because it will go up and up
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

my bitcoin will still persist if bitcoin still has a very high demand and if bitcoin still has a mining that works hard and as long as internet and electricity there is still bitcoin industry will still survive.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

I think as long as bitcoin is valuable, demand by many investors and peoples still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to survive forever. Although bitcoin has experienced worst period when many countries are banning bitcoin and makes the bitcoin price had down but bitcoin can prove that he still can survive around number of bans and negative issues that hit it. If the bitcoin supply that's only 21 million pieces is deplete by mined then I think the bitcoin price at that time will be high and become a rare item that will be much hunted by the investors. And it means bitcoin will be long life forever.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

this is true bitcoin do not let this crisis cause financial financial failure anywhere if bitcoin fails to run then it will cause crisis and now there is a school education about cryptocurrency.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

I cant tell how long bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industry because through their excellence, credibility and have a good equality of service no one can measure their capacity, but Im sure there are for life time because of their known business.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

It will survive for a long, for sure. Have your safe investment and hodl. It's going to moon soon with huge profits. So no worries on investing.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:26:16 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 11:25:29 PM by fritzbird

Bitcoin is an apex currency, the pioneer and it’s still the number
one in the market today. It’s bound to last even more, as long as
people patronise, invest and spend Bitcoins it will continue to
grow and become even bigger and stronger. With prices reaching
over $10k, there will always be a descent demand, making it
more stable and sought after in the future.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

Millions of people trust the way bitcoin perform the process to progress. They all believed that this digital currency will survive long long and long years from now meaning it won't be died as long as we people in the world shows our interest in this new called money. There were gone from bitcoin because of they always lose but there were always new comers that more than enough than those who leave crypto. Virtual currency will remain until the end of the living in this planet earth. For me it is unstoppable.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.
Absolutely yes. Thus private businesses that accepting bitcoin becomes the pillars of btc the very reason why it will never fade in the history.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

bitcoin will survive long time if a lot of that support and make the popularity of bitcoin's getting high.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

Bitcoin is the core product of the crypto exchange. Bitcoin can not be a crypto exchange.
Thousands of coins are being produced on the BitCoin network. This makes bitcoin very valuable.
Bitcoin and eth have their own networks.
They never beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin loses value and popularity diminishes.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

some countries have received a lot of bitcoin even many companies that have used bitcoin, big proyrk has many who use bitcoin I think the future of crypto currency will be very good and I will last forever on the world of crypto
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

Bitcoin will always be in existence as long as blockchain technology is in existence. No body should ever think that any coin will overtake bitcoin. Most of those people that will come up with and ideology and tell the whole world that it will overtake bitcoin, it is just a marketing strategy.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

Bitcoin will always be in existence as long as blockchain technology is in existence. No body should ever think that any coin will overtake bitcoin. Most of those people that will come up with and ideology and tell the whole world that it will overtake bitcoin, it is just a marketing strategy.
That is also how I see it, there are a lot of alt coins now coming up in the cryptocurrency market but still bitcoin remains number one despite those numbers and as we can see bitcoin still has the highest value. Bitcoin has been developed over the years unlike other coins which is just starting I think bitcoin has gained the trust of a lot of investors.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

it is good question and relevant to the current situation because market down trend some time confuse the investors, I think bitcoin can survive with no boundary because it is the coin which have never end of demand and It will makes you able to get more and more profits instead of pas because in future its price will go more and more high,
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

I'm thinking bitcoins will last for another generation. Eventually, kids these days would discover what bitcoins are and eventually, a lot of them would invent their very own cryptocurrency which may and can rival against bitcoins. I think bitcoins won't last that long.

Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

I think Bitcoin will last long, it has proven its stand in the market and people are just starting to embrace it so it will still go on as crypto currencies are being introduce now a days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: