Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

Bitcoin  will continue to survive as long as many people is trusting it. Currently it's the most stable and secured coin and it also dictates the price of other coins. Bitcoin is the benchmark of all coins right now. 
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

The technology develops and gains popularity. Therefore the bitcoin will be relevant still very long time and will leave only replaced with more modern type of currencies at that time.

I dont see that at all in the future, eventhough blockchain is developing but I still believe bitcoin will be and will always be in the lead
Bitcoin was where it all started, bitcoin is the very idea of cryptocurrency and it is the only coin which has been tested for years and proven worthy, try to beat that

Peter Coresi

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

Everything is possible in cryptocurrency industry but I think when Bitcoin exit all cryptocurrency is survey but there are no possible Bitcoin can exit
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Bitcoin will last a long time, will probably stay as long as the internet still exists,
And I'm pretty sure bitcoin is alive even when all altcoin is dead, because bitcoin has the highest confidence level compared to any altcoin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Mostshisha

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

Bitcoin is continuing to be famous all over the world so i don't think its ti easy to lose or disappear bitcoin in this industry. Its not too long has bitcoin started but its popularity is so fast in every country.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
People will not lose interest to buy and use bitcoins because bitcoins have now important role in our community. I am sure that many more people and investors will keep buying bitcoins due to its advantages.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:23:02 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
For me, bitcoin will and can survive as long it doesn't reach its limitation. We all know that bitcoin is limited at approximate of 21 million and it bitcoin reach its limation it will either become much expenses or plummet’s its value. Yes, bitcoin is the most famous and most costly crypto, but there are some many issues and controversial about bitcoin by some government sectors because they want to boycott it. But like I said bitcoin can survive as long it doesn’t reach its limitation. Yes, if bitcoin fail in this industry, it will be a biggest financial crisis for bitcoin's users. Smiley
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

I think, as long as there are live in the world, Bitcoin will remain there for a long time. The virtual currency never dies. If the market price drops, maybe the demand may be reduced. For example, Bitcoin prices have decreased a few days ago, some have come under control now. Experts believe the Bitcoin will be higher in the future.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

well i think bitcoin will survive in the digital trade market as long as digital trade is there no one can say the exact time but one can predict that the future belongs to bitcoin as these days most of the worlds is after btc and people are doing the digital trade too with the help of bitcoins so I think it will emerge as standard in near future dan bitcoin dominance has reduced significantly in past some years. Right now we are in Euphoric stage. Tons of new cryptocurrencies are coming every month. But in long term, most of them are likely to die. Bitcoin will need effective adoption to keep its dominance in place. Awareness is definitely increasing. But there are hurdles from banks and state agencies in the path of proper adoption
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

People will not lose interest to buy and use bitcoins because bitcoins have now important role in our community. I am sure that many more people and investors will keep buying bitcoins due to its advantages.
Exactly! It will survive depending on public interests and complete acceptance of the high number of people. Though it's slowly gaining trust, but I believe we should learn to take a look at the positive side that all great success starts from small and shaky steps. Most of all appreciate the value of unity and respect, believe that it can shape and create remarkable impact.
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

I think bitcoin will still survive until all countries banned bitcoin or no have investor to invest in bitcoin again. But i believe if bitcoin will be more populer from than now, and price in future will more grow up. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, bitcoin will survive forever because of the demand and also bitcoin has the biggest volume 24 hours trading on many exchanges and also the price of bitcoin that really high compared by other cryptocurrency.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

I think bitcoin will survive as there's so many users supporting bitcoin if they didn't support bitcoin I think it will be dead there's so many ways to support bitcoin one iof that is investing in bitcoin if they stop invest bitcoin will end :.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

Bitcoins were born dead. Check all the fools looking for Satoshi!

People keeps on attacking the the network and it get stronger for every try.

Bitcoins is still around. If you are looking for a coin cheaper the 42 coin.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

It is true that bitcoin become more popular today in the world and in the indistry from a very low price and skyrocketing its marketcap to a vrry high price in the market but how long can it survive the industry i guess the pump or rhe history made by bitcoin is really a great thing and today the price of bitcoin is at stable price market range i guess it will be enough to for rhe bitcoin to survive the market as if becoming a open currency in a lot of counties.
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

Bitcoin will last forever. If there are still investors and support from the community and continuing to believe on the bitcoin, it will be forever. Bitcoin will need effective adoption to keep its dominance in place. Awareness is definitely increasing.
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

Bitcoin will survive for long term and there is no end for crypto currency, always bitcoin will be top and once it reaches 21 million bitcoin then it value will be increased ever before . Bitcoin will never end in crypto world , its ever never close.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

I believe that Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry not much.I think that Bitcoin can survive more than 5 years.In five years  ETH will be the biggest cryptocurrency in the world.I am very happy that I can make money with Bitcoin.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

Bitcoin will last a long time, will probably stay as long as the internet still exists,
And I'm pretty sure bitcoin is alive even when all altcoin is dead, because bitcoin has the highest confidence level compared to any altcoin
Its survival matters on how we strongly uphold to its vision for the common good. It's future is totally unpredictable, but we Bitcoin users have the biggest role to be the engine for it to keep moving for progress and create positive change.
karamanacar

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

as long bitcoin still has the demand on the market its makes bitcoin is has a value and i think if bitcoin has a value it can survive in cryptocurrencies indsuty, but right now we can see that bitcoin still the king in cryptocurrencies, i thin to makes bitcoin down its very hard for us because we can see that bitcoin has a good records
tidus_13

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

More and more often talk about the "soap bubble" and the imminent collapse of not only bitcoin, but also the industry of digital currencies in general. Prospects bitcoin really do not look so rosy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: