Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3250 times)
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

I can easily predict that if authorities find out the way to regulate the whole cryptocurrency market they will start using it for the purpose of making profit, for example by means of taxation etc. then there will be set of laws accepted to make regulations even more official.
Segio kent

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

It is difficult to say an exact date or a prediction, it all depends on the users that benefit from this currency, while there is the non-profit internet, this after we live.
longskie0327

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

I believe bitcoin will survive in cryptocurrency world despite of many hassle, and unexpected circumstances,  ups and down vàlue, negative feedback so on and so forth...as long as there is poeple who patronized, invest and believe in it it will continue for as long as there is internet.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:48:00 PM

It is unlikely that any of the coins will be able to overcome bitcoin.It arose the very first at the dawn of all crypto-currencies and will not give its place to anyone. Bitcoin deserves to be the first.

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will continue to be the first crypto despite all the flaws. He can really cope with any difficulties.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

Decentralized blockchain is impossible. In addition, the authorities in most cases realize that the prohibition of bitcoin terrorism and crime can not be defeated. This is just a financial instrument, the use of which depends on who is in it.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

I am pretty sure that we all want bitcoin to survive all the challenges that will come along its way. But we don't really know if until when will bitcoin live.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

I am pretty sure that we all want bitcoin to survive all the challenges that will come along its way. But we don't really know if until when will bitcoin live.
What the other cryptos don't seem to understand is that whatever happens to bitcoins eventually affect them all, I am betting bitcoins to survive for a very long maybe in the next 50 years or more.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

We can never know until when bigcoin will continue to exist but so long as there are people who are usong its technology and investing in it, i believe bitcoin will stay. However, bitcoin’s existence will be shaken if the governemt will make a move that will greatly affect bitcoin athlugh there is no certainty that it will stop bitcoin. I guess, when people will no longer supprt it then probably bitcoin and altcoins will cease to exist.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Even if the governments or any greedy giants were able to have total control over Bitcoin, it will still exist, circulate, and operate. A total stop may not even be possible due to system that it operates in. Regulate? Yes! Manipulate? Possible. But not a total phase out. I believe the only time Bitcoin's existence will come to an end is when the final BTC/Satoshi has been mined or all of the BTC holdings have been sold.

Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

Lots of people's use bitcoin as a funding component. This motive to maximize the capital of bitcoin. But how long bitcoin will live on on this enterprise ? Because lot's of government try to manage and manage the crypto currency enterprise via introducing new law. As a country some one can do big harm to bitcoin. We observed a number of in past.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

Even though Bitcoin is gaining more popularity and more people are getting involved in this industry some of the countries government are not entertaining the growth of Bitcoin so it will be hard to predict till how long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industry. But some developed countries are not influenced in bringing any laws and regulations to this industry so we can trust that Bitcoin can survive for the next decade also. It is a truth that even the government gives treat the governments also trying to move to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

I do not know how long the bitcoin will survive nobody knows but as long as the bitcoin transaction is still not banned by governments around the world then bitcoin will grow and strong
and when many countries begin to organize and incorporate in state legislation it can be ensured bitcoin is one of the tools of future transactions that will affect the world economy

mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

Every year the number of participants will grow, and the number of coins produced will decrease, therefore, the Crypto currency will most likely become even more valuable.
im posible

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

Bitcoin is a legend and he will survive as long as the cryptocurrency itself is still there. Although it may be a massive crisis that causes all altcoins to have no price, I'm sure bitcoin stands even at the lowest price.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

Bitcoin is a legend and he will survive as long as the cryptocurrency itself is still there. Although it may be a massive crisis that causes all altcoins to have no price, I'm sure bitcoin stands even at the lowest price.
Bitcoin is a currency , it's not a creature at all. But i think Bitcoin will still be there if human still be there because Bitcoin actually presented for the exist of human, intelligent.
So Bitcoin only be gone when human are gone also.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

I cannot say how long the bitcoin can survive in this kind of industry, but what I know is that as long as the bitcoin has demand to the people it will have a long run in cryptocurrency industry.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

Bitcoin has a longer lifespan and even seems forever. It has got all that it needs to keep spearheading the whole crypto world to a revolutionaized financial system. And as most of us already know, there are more developments yet to fix in Bitcoin's operation.

You're correct mate, as long as the bitcoin have a value it will still exists for lifetime. I believe that bitcoin will increase tremendously which I think it will definitely popular throughout the world. In some point bitcoin will experience some downfall situation as its value will decrease which I think is just normal due to those users have a huge amount of shares that will suddenly sell their share having a great amount of profit and after that it will back again to increase and vice versa.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

Bitcoin will survive when the users and investors will continue to support the growing demand of bitcoin.  Bitcoin is currently good as an investment because there are existing users and inventors as well. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

in recent times we have seen announcements by mega firms wanting to implement blockchain technology, or even create their own coin .This industry is driven by bitcoins it is the main crypto currency and its price directly affects the price of the other crypto currencies, having said that it is very unlikely that bitcoin will ever crash because it has now gained much respectability and various Governments and private organizations have sought to ingrain the bitcoin technology blockchain into their systems suggesting that it will form part of the new generation of companies and also inspire a new way of conducting business. various states in the USA have also legally began accepting bitcoins as a method of tax payments . We are only looking at bitcoin as a coin that prices goes up and down and from which we can make some money but its actually a lot more , just give it time and we will recognize and be amazed at the picture when its complete.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: