Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:02:49 AM

Just read through the last 20 pages or so. I am quite upset with how much people have lost and I feel like this will be another bad mark on the Bitcoin securities community. But onto Active Mining, congrats on the interview Ken!
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:14:41 AM

i'm confused what happens after sept 30th? no more transfers?

ok
Sou

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:23:36 AM

Trading on BTCt stops.
Nootnewbie

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:29:47 AM

Anybody know when the next batch of transfers will occur?  I sent a second batch of shares to transfer to bitfunder more than 48 hours ago and still havent received them.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Anybody know when the next batch of transfers will occur?  I sent a second batch of shares to transfer to bitfunder more than 48 hours ago and still havent received them.

Most likely before wednesday.

Today's Dividends

Today's Dividend will be delayed until next Wednesday

This is due to the ongoing transfer of shares from BTC-TC to Bitfunder.  So, before dividends are paid out on Wednesday of next week all transfers of shares to bitfunder will have to be completed.  The dividend on Wednesday will be larger than normal and also we will start paying the dividend on Wednesday of each week.

Also, note that trading in ActiveMining on BTC-TC will be frozen after September 30th on BTC-TC.

Vigil

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 01:48:34 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2013, 02:03:20 PM by Vigil

Interview:

"Ken Swaughter is CEO of VMC fer makin' them Bitcoin minin' ASIC machines, fer minin' Bitcoins."

"Tell us a wittle bit about of yure minin' cooperative"

"When is these minin' machines gonna be shippin'?

But seriously, not bad.

Lets do some interviews with some other outlets. Its not like it would be that difficult to setup an interview.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:11:09 PM

Good interview.

Amazing company!

Stop pumping and leave.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:29:48 PM

Good interview.

Amazing company!

Stop pumping and leave.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. I listened to the interview and thought it was good and applauded the company.

Stop your shenanigans!

We don't need the "Amazing company!" crap from the Labcoin thread. Just saying "Good interview" would have been ok.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:43:55 PM

I'm not sure how censorship works in Australia but it doesn't work quite like that here. How would you like me to say "Amazing company!" without you being offended because some Labcoin hooligan used it for satire?

Use it if you want. But if you really believe in ActM hopefully you can help increase the quality of discussion here and stop with the scam company memes.

Its up to you. I really want this to be seen as a strong security and its enough with icebreaker, pankkake and crumbs constantly talking crap about ActM that we don't need our own shareholders to come across like pumpers.

Please feel free to trash this thread with "amazing company" and "to the moon" if you really want. I'm just tired of you making a mockery of ActM shareholders.
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 03:00:00 PM

I'm not sure how censorship works in Australia but it doesn't work quite like that here. How would you like me to say "Amazing company!" without you being offended because some Labcoin hooligan used it for satire?

Use it if you want. But if you really believe in ActM hopefully you can help increase the quality of discussion here and stop with the scam company memes.

Its up to you. I really want this to be seen as a strong security and its enough with icebreaker, pankkake and crumbs constantly talking crap about ActM that we don't need our own shareholders to come across like pumpers.

Please feel free to trash this thread with "amazing company" and "to the moon" if you really want. I'm just tired of you making a mockery of ActM shareholders.

I'm tired of you making a mockery of ActM Shareholders by bringing this thread off topic for your personal beefs with me. Please refrain from doing so in the future. Thank you kindly.

Can you explain why did you delete all your old posts about activemining?

And by the way, I agree with drawingthesun, we have enough of both trolls and cheerleadears, none of them is useful for a discussion (not sure about pankakke, he seems argue well his thoughts and often brings good matters)
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 03:03:26 PM

And by the way, I agree with drawingthesun, we have enough of both trolls and cheerleadears, none of them is useful for a discussion (not sure about pankakke, he seems argue well his thoughts and often brings good matters)

pankakke is fine until he starts talking about proving ActM is a scam because no one is betting on his bitbet proposition.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 03:14:45 PM

pankakke is fine until he starts talking about proving ActM is a scam because no one is betting on his bitbet proposition.
I just explained this never was my opinion to you. The bet is there to prove true beliefs.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg3261719#msg3261719
However, what the bet proves is that a lot of the people who are overly optimistic in this thread, really aren't.

I hope you just missed that, and that you're not being dishonest. Believe it or not, you're one of the few users I haven't ignored (out of 160+).

Thanks. I did miss that.

I still think the bitbet isn't fair to the company. But thanks for that post.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:22:21 PM

Trading on BTCt stops.

No, BTCT clearly states Oct 30th, however Ken has decided to make his own deadline a month early for some strange reason.  This means if you still hold ActM shares on BTCT after Sept 30th they are completely worthless.  Amazing company.

coinfresh

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:25:38 PM

I just explained this never was my opinion to you. The bet is there to prove true beliefs.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg3261719#msg3261719
However, what the bet proves is that a lot of the people who are overly optimistic in this thread, really aren't.

I hope you just missed that, and that you're not being dishonest. Believe it or not, you're one of the few users I haven't ignored (out of 160+).

No, all the bet really proves is that no one wants to sink to your level. People have better things to do and worry about then a stupid bet with you.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:53:08 PM

my ignore trigger finger just went full throttle.

what a waste of time it is reading all you children go on and on.

absolutely useless thread.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:19:57 PM

Trading on BTCt stops.

No, BTCT clearly states Oct 30th, however Ken has decided to make his own deadline a month early for some strange reason.  This means if you still hold ActM shares on BTCT after Sept 30th they are completely worthless.  Amazing company.

Um.. No BTC-TC stops trading on October 7th.

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL BTC TRADING CORP WEBSITE PARTICIPANTS

As a result of recent changes in the virtual currency regulatory environment, the btct.co and litecoinglobal.com virtual stock market websites will be closing down.  The following is our current schedule:

Approximately a week ago, both sites were closed to any new users and new asset creation was disabled.

Effective immediately, in conjunction with this release, trading will be halted, all order books cleared, and trading re-enabled.

October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.

Approximately October 31, 2013, both sites will be taken offline.  It is strongly suggested that participants take the following steps to protect all of their virtual assets:

All participants should take steps to transfer all of your BTC and LTC (and any other data you wish to keep, such as CSV trade histories) held on the sites to your personal computer or another trusted site.

All participants should make sure that their public BTC or LTC address is properly set in the Account page on the Settings tab whereby it can be shared with all issuers.

All “issuers” should have the contact information concerning their “investors”, and we ask that all “issuers” communicate with their “investors” as soon as possible as to how they will ensure that all are treated appropriately.

We regret this development. However, we want to do everything we can to minimize problems arising from this transition.  It is our goal to keep this shutdown orderly and calm.

Thank you for your participation, creativity, loyalty and sense of community over the past year.  Additional communications will follow as we work out the details.

Ethan Burnside
BTC Trading Corp.
Nootnewbie

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 07:57:13 PM

Has anybody had their transfers processed in the last 48 hours?  Just wondering if there has been a hold on processing or if my transfer got lost in the process.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:00:18 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2013, 08:24:06 PM by WildFire.ca

Has anybody had their transfers processed in the last 48 hours?  Just wondering if there has been a hold on processing or if my transfer got lost in the process.
I sent mine on Tuesday evening and I got them on Friday in morning.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:25:43 PM

Has anybody had their transfers processed in the last 48 hours?  Just wondering if there has been a hold on processing or if my transfer got lost in the process.

I'm still waiting for mine. Transferred them 2 days ago.

Vigil

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:37:02 PM

Mine transferred within 24hrs a couple days ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: