Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771070 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:42:27 AM

Q1: Could you provide more information about the team designing the boards?

A1: Over 15 years developing electronics

or

A2:  Hi guys, in response to this question, I'd like to say that I'm unable to tell you the company name right now for reason X, however once we have reached stage Y, I will make this information public.
What I can say is that I have worked on a couple of projects with this team and am always very impressed by their professionalism and ability to produce high quality products on time.  I could have gone with other companies for a better deal, but feel the peace of mind I get working with these guys is worth the extra bitcoin as we only need to look at recent events with one of our competitiors and the rough time they are having with catastrophic board failures.  Our engineering team have a proven track record and have worked with large players in this space for the last 15 years.  We are watching events closely with KnC and are keen to understand what went wrong so that we can avoid similar issues.

DISCLAIMER:  Answer 2 was not written by Ken, but myself.  This may give Ken an idea about how a few choice words can keep the shareholders happy, without giving away sensitive information.  It's nice to see Ken online more often these days, and it's well within his ability to make posts like this.  Little tidbits like this would bolster confidence and see a boost in shareprice, and would also give us something tangible to discuss in this thread rather than the constant bickering and troll policing.

Ken

Its only fair, if i take zumzero off my ignore list for posting what the majority are thinking, you must stop ignoring what is reasonable and necessary???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:55:32 AM

I am working on hiring a PR firm.  Lot of things are going to be happening in the next few weeks and months.

Any news on this?

BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:04:02 AM

I am working on hiring a PR firm.  Lot of things are going to be happening in the next few weeks and months.

Any news on this?

So apparently it is 'months' not 'weeks'. Smiley
addi

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 10:28:01 AM

Any news on this?

You don't really need a PR firm to keep your shareholders happy, and they are super expensive anyway. 200% better to hire a committed shareholder in this topic as a "rep", like for example zumzero. Or just do it yourself you know.. I mean, it's not that big of a deal, even for the busiest of busiest people, to take half an hour or so to skim & potentially reply to what the investors are saying.

VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 10:42:06 AM

or

A2:  Hi guys, in response to this question, I'd like to say that I'm unable to tell you the company name right now for reason X, however once we have reached stage Y, I will make this information public.
What I can say is that I have worked on a couple of projects with this team and am always very impressed by their professionalism and ability to produce high quality products on time.  I could have gone with other companies for a better deal, but feel the peace of mind I get working with these guys is worth the extra bitcoin as we only need to look at recent events with one of our competitiors and the rough time they are having with catastrophic board failures.  Our engineering team have a proven track record and have worked with large players in this space for the last 15 years.  We are watching events closely with KnC and are keen to understand what went wrong so that we can avoid similar issues.

DISCLAIMER:  Answer 2 was not written by Ken, but myself.  This may give Ken an idea about how a few choice words can keep the shareholders happy, without giving away sensitive information.  It's nice to see Ken online more often these days, and it's well within his ability to make posts like this.  Little tidbits like this would bolster confidence and see a boost in shareprice, and would also give us something tangible to discuss in this thread rather than the constant bickering and troll policing.

i am happy you see the light now

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:12:02 PM

or

ain't gon happen... why bother.
I've asked, you've asked we've all fucken asked over and over and over and over and over but Ken responds like a child and gives lame vague empty answers.

Kind of a bummer to go back through the old thread and realize just how many of the "believers" have jump off this fucken shit show.

I only wish I'd cleared out on Sept 5 when I had the intuitive inclination to...

Now I'm stuck in this mud... and it just seems to be sinking faster everyday that Ken hems and haws like a muttering mule around our legitimate questions.
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:26:13 PM

or

Awesome! I would even pick up a few more shares after a reply like this.
redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:49:59 PM

Any news on this?

Whats the point of a PR firm anyways, they are just getting the info from Ken in the first place.  Save the money ken and just post some meaningful updates.  I remember Ken saying how taking care of the shareholders and keeping them happy was his number 1 priority.  Up until he got the IPO funds anyways.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 07:06:03 PM

Any news on this?

Whats the point of a PR firm anyways, they are just getting the info from Ken in the first place.  Save the money ken and just post some meaningful updates.  I remember Ken saying how taking care of the shareholders and keeping them happy was his number 1 priority.  Up until he got the IPO funds anyways.

It is very important to me to make my Investors successful.  I am thinking and working everyday on how to increase ActiveMining worth.
granitemouse

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 07:52:58 PM

Any news on this?

It is very important to me to make my Investors successful.  I am thinking and working everyday on how to increase ActiveMining worth.

Ken,

I don't think anyone is questioning your hard work or desire to please the investors and people who believe in this company, or in other cases people that once believed in the company but are now not in an easy position to get out. I do believe good things are on the horizon and we will all be pleased. The frustrations it seems is in not having any information and being in the dark. And then when there is communication it not really containing any substantial information. The important thing we wonder is how closely we are on track with the projected timeline. We don't even actually know when the projected timeline began. Does the NDA cover the entire process, and then one day there will be an announcement that you received chip samples and we start hashing with prototypes? Will this happen before the middle of November? I can see where specific information may be under NDA, but I would think our general plan would be knowledge we could have. The more information we have, the happier and more confident the investors will be.
eikzbtc

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:23:26 PM

Important Notice (October 8th, 2013):

Please be advised that BitFunder is implementing the following rules and procedures:

As of October 8th, 2013, BitFunder will not accept new registrations from any United States persons or entities. All new registrants must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account. BitFunder may, in its sole direction, decline to accept any new registrations.

As of October 8th, 2013, all current BitFunder users who are located in the United States or are determined to be United States persons or entities will not be able to enter into any new positions on the Bitfunder website, and, as of November 1, 2013, such users will also not be allowed to sell positions on the BitFunder website.

All current BitFunder users who are not United States persons or entities must supply the information required to obtain "Verified" status on their linked WeExchange account before November 1, 2013. Any such users who fail to provide the necessary information will not be able to enter into or sell positions on the BitFunder website as of November 1, 2013.

Users will be able to withdraw holdings and Bitcoins from their BitFunder accounts before and after November 1, 2013.

All assets and issuers must demonstrate that they meet BitFunder's requirements for the listing of assets, or the assets and issuers will, at BitFunder's sole discretion, be denied access to, or removed from, the site. Issuers will be notified of any additional information needed to demonstrate compliance with BitFunder's requirements.

BitFunder appreciates your understanding in these matters as we move forward.

Sincerely,
    BitFunder

I guess we need a new exchange , shit , it will kill liquidity.
knybe

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:30:29 PM

oh well guess I gotta learn the hard way.

it was fun while it lasted.

this is all starting to feel like one big fat ponzi/scam to milk us all of every last bitcoin.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:39:34 PM

Any news on this?

Whats the point of a PR firm anyways, they are just getting the info from Ken in the first place.  Save the money ken and just post some meaningful updates.  I remember Ken saying how taking care of the shareholders and keeping them happy was his number 1 priority.  Up until he got the IPO funds anyways.

It is very important to me to make my Investors successful.  I am thinking and working everyday on how to increase ActiveMining worth.

And again, you dodge the main question being asked right now about progress ... you are more predictable than my dog

zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 08:41:51 PM

I think a statement from Ken regarding the recent announcement by Bitfunder is a more pressing concern.

How does Ken's nationality affect ActM's ability to remain listed on BF?

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
thebitcoiners

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:56:31 PM

and site is wonky with shares taking a spanking  Tongue
knybe

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:59:07 PM

trading has been turned off to US citizens....

wow didn't see that coming... but then you never do on a long con.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 09:06:39 PM

The panic sell has started.  I'm dropping a few to cover losses.  Sad day.  Sad

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
knybe

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:08:59 PM

sad day? my ass.

it's obvious this whole fucking thing has been one giant elaborate scam.
knybe

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:11:39 PM

KEN SPEAK UP!

WHAT'S YOUR PLAN???
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:12:30 PM

sad day? my ass.

it's obvious this whole fucking thing has been one giant elaborate scam.

ORLY?  You don't say Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: