Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

I was passing through and i saw this good project that deals with energy and waste management.
Converting waste to energy is really big and will help curtail case were we hear of mining farms consuming too much power and producing pollution..
I will take pride in joining this project.
I think that this project has a very bright future because it is unique and it does have a meaning in the crypto world. I think that this project will get bigger in the future.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

I was passing through and i saw this good project that deals with energy and waste management.
Converting waste to energy is really big and will help curtail case were we hear of mining farms consuming too much power and producing pollution..

I barely give credits to projects but this has a very positive aura, which syncs into me, there are a lot of things that this project is trying to address, one is the issue of pollution, secondly is the issue of power maintenance, now is not just the power maintenance thing but the fact that, 4NEW is trying to create a good environment for us to actually enjoy the blockchain industry via sustainable energy, no power, no blockchain, no cryptos, so this is one of my favorite
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

DISCLAIMER

Given the recent popularity of the KWATT Coin, there has been an increase in phishing attacks against individuals attempting to purchase the KWATT Coin, Please do not purchase any KWATT Coins other than from this website and it’s crowdsale address.

The authenticity of any coins purchased from any other source than this website cannot be honoured or validated.

From 4new website.

I have also received same notification. We should be very careful when sending money to buy tokens. We should cross verify 3-4 times atleast.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

DISCLAIMER

Given the recent popularity of the KWATT Coin, there has been an increase in phishing attacks against individuals attempting to purchase the KWATT Coin, Please do not purchase any KWATT Coins other than from this website and it’s crowdsale address.

The authenticity of any coins purchased from any other source than this website cannot be honoured or validated.

From 4new website.

I have also received same notification. We should be very careful when sending money to buy tokens. We should cross verify 3-4 times atleast.

I don't see any reason why one would buy KWATT coin other than the from the website, i think anyone who buys from somewhere else has already signed up to be scammed, anyways thanks for the heads up.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

DISCLAIMER

From 4new website.

This is good share as much as possible. They took initiative and addressed it in their website is really good thing. I believe they also tweeted and posted in facebook and other social media to prevent people from scam.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

DISCLAIMER

From 4new website.

This is good share as much as possible. They took initiative and addressed it in their website is really good thing. I believe they also tweeted and posted in facebook and other social media to prevent people from scam.

Yeah definitely, I think I also saw this announcement pop up on the 4NEW telegram, because the admin pinned it to the top of the channel, it's nice to see the hard work the 4NEW team are putting into protecting investors.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

DISCLAIMER

From 4new website.

Yeah definitely, I think I also saw this announcement pop up on the 4NEW telegram, because the admin pinned it to the top of the channel, it's nice to see the hard work the 4NEW team are putting into protecting investors.

The 4NEW team are certainly working and it's good to see, their hardwork will pay off soon.

Begin installation of Waste to Energy Plant on all three sites Complete Blockchain platform integration with 4NEW Smart Meter Market trial and testing of 4NEW Smart Meter system with Blockchain

This is there goal in Q2, does anyone have any update on how the testing is going with the smart meter system
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

DISCLAIMER

From 4new website.

everyday scammers are finding new way to scam people. Its annoying. But how exchanges like forkdelta is allowing such listing especially its pathetic when they did not check the authenticity of the project developer. Needs improvement on that end for sure.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

DISCLAIMER

From 4new website.

everyday scammers are finding new way to scam people. Its annoying. But how exchanges like forkdelta is allowing such listing especially its pathetic when they did not check the authenticity of the project developer. Needs improvement on that end for sure.

This will continue to be a problem the issue is for things like forkdelta and etherdelta, they sort of have a detached management of the exchange as it's a smartcontract erc20 based platform, while this is great as it reduces the chance greatly that the exchange owners could ever scam investors, on the other hand it makes it possible for people to game the smart contract system in the end.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

I hope 4NEW team have some decent exchanges planned out so that the price doesn't dump when trading starts
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

I barely give credits to projects but this has a very positive aura, which syncs into me, there are a lot of things that this project is trying to address, one is the issue of pollution, secondly is the issue of power maintenance, now is not just the power maintenance thing but the fact that, 4NEW is trying to create a good environment for us to actually enjoy the blockchain industry via sustainable energy, no power, no blockchain, no cryptos, so this is one of my favorite

Yeah.. I know right and this project doesn't centre around blockchain only but if projected well it can help protect our environment and setup a perfect condition to better the lives of every one.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

I hope 4NEW team have some decent exchanges planned out so that the price doesn't dump when trading starts

Relax, I am sure that they will be listed on big exchanges, but that can't be done instantly. It takes time. What exchanges are you expecting it to be released ?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

Relax, I am sure that they will be listed on big exchanges, but that can't be done instantly. It takes time. What exchanges are you expecting it to be released ?

Only because there isn't a big exchange announced already, doesn't mean the team isn't already negotiating with them. It just needs time. Let's wait till the ICO is over and all investors have their tokens, then I am sure we will have news regarding exchanges.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

I think it will go on hitbtc because almost all new ico's go on there i am not a fan of hitbtc but maybe it can hit one of the top exchanges also.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

I think it will go on hitbtc because almost all new ico's go on there i am not a fan of hitbtc but maybe it can hit one of the top exchanges also.

Is hitbtc a centralized or decentralized exchange? I will prefer it be listed on Kucoin, poloniex or bittrex (fit centralized exchange) and forkdelta or etherdelta for decentralized.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

Do you think it matters which exchange listing is chosen on whether dumping would occur or not?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

Do you think it matters which exchange listing is chosen on whether dumping would occur or not?

I wouldn't say that it matters much at all on which exchange a token gets listed. If people start to panic, it will dump. Even if it's only listed on Forkdelta.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

Which exchanges really has 0 to do with whether a dump happens or not, it all comes down to the plan for the project and the trust in it, i mean if people are silly and sell, there will be people ready to buy them, especially since we're looking at a token that plans to be representative of a real tangible product. I'll probably be one of those people buying it if we see it drop under ico pricing much.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

I wouldn't say that it matters much at all on which exchange a token gets listed. If people start to panic, it will dump. Even if it's only listed on Forkdelta.

The chance for a dumping is especially high when the liquidation rate is low, a listing on a poor exchange with low liquidation rate, could result in a dump

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

Is hitbtc a centralized or decentralized exchange? I will prefer it be listed on Kucoin, poloniex or bittrex (fit centralized exchange) and forkdelta or etherdelta for decentralized.

There is nothing on the site about being decentralized, but i must say i also prefer other exchanges than Hitbtc. For me that exchange is a weird one i just don't like it.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: