Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

It was interesting to know, your project will only work in the Great Britain? Do you plan to expand in the future, or will you limit yourself to what you have?

I believe they will extend such with time, the project is an intensive one, with a lot of strict regulations to be maintained in order to be termed "successful" but once the initial project hits the limelight, you will get to see a lot of activities come into play, like huge partnership deals 
I am sure they will be success generating energy by using waste. They will extend in different location too. But they need some more time to establish in more location.
I believe it will definitely extend to other parts of the world, not just the UK. This is a project for the future, and I like to assume that the UK will be for the test-run and then it will spread by its success
I agree it will just extend in to other parts of the world not only in the UK they are testing it out there and if it goes well they will extend where do you guys think they will go first?

we should wait and see if this works as well in uk as they hope. There may be many problems and we should rather wait with an expansion in other countries. ,
It is also a question of whether they want to build power plants in other countries at all, maybe UK is enough for them.

Yeah definitely I think it is essential that they make sure that the UK operations are working first before they think about other countries, I think the UK alone will bring in millions of $ worth of revenue.

marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

This could honestly make it possible to produce energy in the farthest regions of the world, where it is needed the most.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

This could honestly make it possible to produce energy in the farthest regions of the world, where it is needed the most.

Hmm although the idea is great but I doubt there will be enough waste supply to sustain such a plant in remote places

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

Guys I found this statement here. In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services. What exactly they planned with KWATT tokens? I mean how exactly they want to utilize. I guess missed something about this some where or not found in white paper.

They have nice idea and schemes they want to implement. This are just powerful ideas that will require a lot of attention to integrate with existing systems.

The idea is good. But the implementation is just as important as the community support. In order words If the implementation is not done right, or they don't get the needed support from the community (and maybe the government to an extent) there  might turn out to be some challenges. But I am confident of the team to be very competent of implementing and I want to believe too that the community will support judging from what I have seen here so far. Or what do you guys think of 4new community?

In Crypto communities matter much because of the token circulation and the exchanges trading those tokens. I think that is the primary importance. without the community the token would be less valuable.

Yea. The community plays a great role in the market value, token worth and other aspects about token and exchanges but the real application needs a proper implementation of plans by the team
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

For those who might not know, 4NEW has a facebook page. Kingly join the link and share the page if you have't. It will help publicize the project. Thanks https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/community/
Thanks for sharing. Some people following twitter some people facebook. But they are not much active on facebook like twitter and other social network/media. I guess admin personally have to look here and update it time to time.
Its depends peoples thinking. I am following both twitter and facebook. As compare with twitter they less posting on facebook.

For me Facebook is dying out that is also why i focus more on Twitter. I really never liked Facebook at all when i was young xD. I always like Twitter more, but that is my opinion.
I think both are important because they need to reach as many as possible investors and supporters if they use both that will be a lot easier for them.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:08:22 PM

For those who might not know, 4NEW has a facebook page. Kingly join the link and share the page if you have't. It will help publicize the project. Thanks https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/community/

Just checked out Facebook page and they seem to really have a lot of activities and update there. Nice updates actually.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

Was back on the homepage to look for a date for the 3day sale. There is no exact information. But you can sign up and then you get an informational mail as soon as the start is fixed

The lack of information on the homepage is likely due to the fact that the team are yet to make any decision regarding that effect. Since the registrations are still open, hopefully soon there will be news to that.

Just be patient, guys. I am sure we will get updated soon both via Telegram and their social media channels. Then they will update the homepage with the current news, too.

Submit your mail, and keep checking it everyday. If you do this you will surely get the information one day xD, but it is wise to keep checking their social media for more information.
I agree with you mate, telegram is just the place to sort out this kind of issue because the admins there are always online to answer to you. You can also get here, but not as quick as you will if you went to telegram
Telegram is the best place to get information, admin there are superb and quite engaging, you won't be lacking in information over there...

i can attest to this 4NEW  has a very active admin team on telegram here is a link to 4NEW telegram group.
https://t.me/FRNCoin

It's funny that the link for the KWATT telegram is https://t.me/FRNCoin because FRN coin was what the project was originally called but they changed it before the ico.

I would have changed it personally to KWATT/4NEW.

They had alot of scammers and spammers always cloning the bot and even the various admin account in a bid to steal from people, I can say that 4new telegram group admin are the worst hit for scammers that's why they always warn that they won't pm anyone first... The name change was a measure against scammers yet again sadly

I've just noticed that, in the telegram channel there are constant scammer warnings. There seems to be really big problems. The warnings are read on other icos again and again, but as often as 4new I've never noticed.
It is good that they warn so often

Yea, telegram is a beehive of scammers, it gets worst when the ICO seems promising, like 4NEW, the rule is, don't ever respond to any random pm, even if they bear a username similar to any of the admins, just ignore them
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

Just checked out Facebook page and they seem to really have a lot of activities and update there. Nice updates actually.

Yeah it looks like there is a lot of activity on Facebook and on Twitter, the 4NEW team are doing really well to help promote the project and get more exposure.

2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

Thanks for sharing. Some people following twitter some people facebook. But they are not much active on facebook like twitter and other social network/media. I guess admin personally have to look here and update it time to time.
Its depends peoples thinking. I am following both twitter and facebook. As compare with twitter they less posting on facebook.

For me Facebook is dying out that is also why i focus more on Twitter. I really never liked Facebook at all when i was young xD. I always like Twitter more, but that is my opinion.
I think both are important because they need to reach as many as possible investors and supporters if they use both that will be a lot easier for them.
I think that Facebook nowadays is mostly used by older men and woman. Twitter is more popular right now probably because it is easy to use and a lot of companies use it to attract investors.
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

I think that Facebook nowadays is mostly used by older men and woman. Twitter is more popular right now probably because it is easy to use and a lot of companies use it to attract investors.
If we're to say anything or creating an awareness on a new product/project that we want it to reach as many as possible audience at the moment, then twitter is the best for that.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

If we're to say anything or creating an awareness on a new product/project that we want it to reach as many as possible audience at the moment, then twitter is the best for that.

The more audience the better the audience Smiley No matter who it reaches out to, it's good publicity. I would like to see more updates on twitter and medium/reddit - I haven't seen an update for 3 days or so, need to reach out as much as poss
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

Your correct, Twitter has become a preferred medium most people feel conformtable using it, they are less up tight as Facebook in terms of work load however both platform plays a big role in publicity.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:16:48 AM

Was back on the homepage to look for a date for the 3day sale. There is no exact information. But you can sign up and then you get an informational mail as soon as the start is fixed

The lack of information on the homepage is likely due to the fact that the team are yet to make any decision regarding that effect. Since the registrations are still open, hopefully soon there will be news to that.

Just be patient, guys. I am sure we will get updated soon both via Telegram and their social media channels. Then they will update the homepage with the current news, too.

Submit your mail, and keep checking it everyday. If you do this you will surely get the information one day xD, but it is wise to keep checking their social media for more information.
I agree with you mate, telegram is just the place to sort out this kind of issue because the admins there are always online to answer to you. You can also get here, but not as quick as you will if you went to telegram
Telegram is the best place to get information, admin there are superb and quite engaging, you won't be lacking in information over there...

i can attest to this 4NEW  has a very active admin team on telegram here is a link to 4NEW telegram group.
https://t.me/FRNCoin

It's funny that the link for the KWATT telegram is https://t.me/FRNCoin because FRN coin was what the project was originally called but they changed it before the ico.

I would have changed it personally to KWATT/4NEW.

They had alot of scammers and spammers always cloning the bot and even the various admin account in a bid to steal from people, I can say that 4new telegram group admin are the worst hit for scammers that's why they always warn that they won't pm anyone first... The name change was a measure against scammers yet again sadly

I've just noticed that, in the telegram channel there are constant scammer warnings. There seems to be really big problems. The warnings are read on other icos again and again, but as often as 4new I've never noticed.
It is good that they warn so often

Yea, telegram is a beehive of scammers, it gets worst when the ICO seems promising, like 4NEW, the rule is, don't ever respond to any random pm, even if they bear a username similar to any of the admins, just ignore them

If we want to contact 4NEW admin then we should try to contact them in 4NEW official group. If someone directly contact you claiming to be from 4NEW team then report it to telegram group.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

It looks like 4NEW got a very good rating from ICOMarks, they got a 7.9 Rating overall and they even scored a 9.0 for their team profile!

https://icomarks.com/ico/4new

What does the Domain score mean ? They got a 6 for that, and everything else is very high. Why did they get that low on Domain score ? A 7.9 is not that bad nice.

I’m pretty sure that domain is if they liked the domain name lol. Some of these ico reviews really are a joke or at least the weighting on some of their metrics. In some of them weighting of silly things outweighs really important things like the actual idea behind an ico.

In the end best thing to do is make your own judgements on ICOs and not rely on random internet strangers reviews

haha. For me it is also a joke, but i must admit that there are also serious reviews available on the internet. My advise is to always rate it for yourself. Do some research ! That is very important.

4NEW is far better project and it deserves more rating than what ICOMark has given. I have seen other reviews as well and overall I see good ratings for 4NEW

I don't actually like ico rating site's as i believe most of them don't actually know what they are doing. They just do it for publicity sake.

If it's only for publicity sake, that's one thing. If they do it for money they are definitely not neutral on the matter. Would be even worse.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

Guys I found this statement here. In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services. What exactly they planned with KWATT tokens? I mean how exactly they want to utilize. I guess missed something about this some where or not found in white paper.

They have nice idea and schemes they want to implement. This are just powerful ideas that will require a lot of attention to integrate with existing systems.

The idea is good. But the implementation is just as important as the community support. In order words If the implementation is not done right, or they don't get the needed support from the community (and maybe the government to an extent) there  might turn out to be some challenges. But I am confident of the team to be very competent of implementing and I want to believe too that the community will support judging from what I have seen here so far. Or what do you guys think of 4new community?

Without any form of bias or sentiments, I think 4new got lucky with a great community behind them though they seem not active on Telegram group but I can say when it comes to sincerity and sound judgement the community and the team do good there

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

Without any form of bias or sentiments, I think 4new got lucky with a great community behind them though they seem not active on Telegram group but I can say when it comes to sincerity and sound judgement the community and the team do good there

4NEW team plans to do lot of things in future, but right now there plan is to focus on power generation from waste and start distributing/utilizing that power for coin mining.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

In these cryptocurrency world i don't think that there's comparing the twitter and Facebook usage. Twitter has got more active crypto guys who are always searching for updates and new projects they can invest in.. Twitter is more profitable in terms of getting investors than Facebook to me though.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

It was interesting to know, your project will only work in the Great Britain? Do you plan to expand in the future, or will you limit yourself to what you have?

I believe they will extend such with time, the project is an intensive one, with a lot of strict regulations to be maintained in order to be termed "successful" but once the initial project hits the limelight, you will get to see a lot of activities come into play, like huge partnership deals 
I am sure they will be success generating energy by using waste. They will extend in different location too. But they need some more time to establish in more location.
I believe it will definitely extend to other parts of the world, not just the UK. This is a project for the future, and I like to assume that the UK will be for the test-run and then it will spread by its success
I agree it will just extend in to other parts of the world not only in the UK they are testing it out there and if it goes well they will extend where do you guys think they will go first?

Hmm it's hard to guess where they will go next. Maybe if the project has proven its viability in the UK they can extend it to undeveloped countries.

My best guess would be to expand in the UK; maybe another location; I don't expect they will be hitting other regions until they prove this effective. Otherwise I don't think it makes sense business wise to expand without proper growth.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

Hmm it's hard to guess where they will go next. Maybe if the project has proven its viability in the UK they can extend it to undeveloped countries.

My best guess would be to expand in the UK; maybe another location; I don't expect they will be hitting other regions until they prove this effective. Otherwise I don't think it makes sense business wise to expand without proper growth.

I would say that too. UK is big enough to build many power plants and generate a lot of electricity.
But it can be good if the project is going very well, that other countries are coming to 4NEW and making offers for power plants. Or they build some themselves :-)
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

Waste of energy, such a promising idea. I wish good luck for the team.

It is indeed a fantastic idea. With this we can use the waste for something useful. In this case it is energy, and we really need that.
Yeap, its need for us and for our nature. They just not generating energy, even they are allocation 35% net profit for develop new plants.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: