Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:57:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32374 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

On the homepage i read "In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare"
Now I've searched the whitepaper for it, because I would like to have more information, but can not find anything. Does anyone know how this will work?

Wasn't it planned that KWATTs will be accepted in Urgent care, telemedicine services, pharmacy and substance abuse and mental health treatment centers? I think we talked about this here a few days ago if I remember correctly. Strange that it isn't part of the Whitepaper anymore?

maybe I just missed it. I searched for Healthcare and found nothing. They may have used other terms in the whitepaper, or they really took it out. I will dedicate myself to the search again this weekend.
if we have already discussed this in the forum, then I have probably overlooked it. Or forget, I'm just too busy for the moment

I could swear that I saw that Healthcare part mentioned in the whitepaper earlier, too. Maybe they uploaded an updated version and decided to leave out this part?

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Now I've searched the whitepaper for it, because I would like to have more information, but can not find anything. Does anyone know how this will work?

Wasn't it planned that KWATTs will be accepted in Urgent care, telemedicine services, pharmacy and substance abuse and mental health treatment centers? I think we talked about this here a few days ago if I remember correctly. Strange that it isn't part of the Whitepaper anymore?

maybe I just missed it. I searched for Healthcare and found nothing. They may have used other terms in the whitepaper, or they really took it out. I will dedicate myself to the search again this weekend.
if we have already discussed this in the forum, then I have probably overlooked it. Or forget, I'm just too busy for the moment

I checked the site and i can see three main benefits -

Stake It- In 2018, you can stake KWATT to apply your electricity towards crypto mining transactions.
Trade It - In 2018, you can trade KWATT to pay for electric bills.
Utilize It -In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services.

I think he might be referring to third point. We need more info on this point.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

Stake It- In 2018, you can stake KWATT to apply your electricity towards crypto mining transactions.
Utilize It -In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services.

I came across this project and it seems to be very interesting. I just checked 4NEW website as well and I can see they already reached softcap and more than 50% tokens already sold. I am thinking of investing into this project, but need to do some research.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

They reuploaded the drone footage on Youtube, and they added a 4New intro when you click on the video. Wise idea, because that was missing, and it is way more professional.

Great. Previously I was shared the link of drones footage. I guess you talking about any other footage. Could you please share that YouTube link here? So peoples/investors can watch this video?

I need to see that one; Is it a footage for the plant? any idea if there is a recording from the inside? Looks like we  are talking about a new level of  operations here.

I haven't seen any footage or pictures of inside the building, I suspect they will keep it hidden until they have a further announcement / update.

Exciting times for us here with this project.

Amazing 4NEW Ice Sculpture at the VIP Party at #Tokenfest in #SanFransico. 4New are excited to be the Main Sponsors of the event

Hopefully this will bring some more investors to this great potential project.

@jamzzz123, here is proof link of footage. They updated same on theirs Twitter group also.
https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/970990824141000704?s=19

Great update you shared here about VIP's. Thanks for updates.

Thanks but I can see the video is no longer available. It's removed by user. So they might not want to show the video footage untill the completion of the plant.
Ohh. Till yesterday it was playing, that's why updated link here. No worries will see something new then. Actually by uploading videos and theirs work proof they are trying to keep transparency between investors and them.

Yes. Video is removed by the user for some reason. But we can easily get it somewhere else. Is it official from the team? Then it should be available in their telegram channel or in any other social media.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

Guys.

This is scam!!!!!!!

Jesus, we need admin here. So many people got tricked.

This is the true telegram group of 4new!
https://t.me/FRNCoin
They are announcing on their telegram about this scammer!

I just made terrible mistake. I want to send my deepest aplogize to 4new admin  Sad.
It seems that this thread is legit and under 4new's operation.
So it was not fake after all Cheesy. I am very glad to hear that and it was not a scam after all. But what was your reason why u thought it was scam and not the real one?
I agree with this i am happy it is not fake but the second one you send in this is that one fake or not? why would there be 2 is the other in an other language?

I think is best links to anything concerning 4NEW be dropped by the admins of the project or best of all, be verified by the team of this project in order to avoid issues, confusion or for safe guiding the community from malicious links or scammers
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

I came across this project and it seems to be very interesting. I just checked 4NEW website as well and I can see they already reached softcap and more than 50% tokens already sold. I am thinking of investing into this project, but need to do some research.

This is a good sign indeed, the faster the sale goes the better for the prospects of the project. If you have an engineering related question you can pm me

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Discord is more of a gaming community and if you actually want to join anything i would recommend their slack and telegram here is the link https://twitter.com/AIDOCMe/status/969906041252032512 also you can follow them on twitter for fast updates.

Discord has its community and there are active users in there too. I think it would be great for a fan community thing. In the crypto world i think the most dominant channel is telegram followed by slack.

I've seen a hell of alot more scam groups and pump and dump on Discord, I personally don't like the platform and much prefer telegram

I don't know for some reason using discord doesn't sit well with me, i have downloaded the app twice and have both times uninstall it, i can relate to the dump and pump groups in discord i see lots of links leading to a discord groups daily and most of them are scams.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

In which countries will the 4NEW waste recycling project work and do you have a license from the officials of these states to recycling? What will you do with the energy received from recycling waste will you sell it to the state or use it differently?

They will be operating in UK, their waste-combustion plants are located in Yorkshire, Northern England but I'm sure if the project is a success they will move into new markets.

Pretty sure its on the roadmap, part of their yearly revenue is being dedicated to additional plant development so that they can continue to grow the project as a whole. I could be mistaken but i'm 80% sure thats what i read when i was looking over their revenue forecast model, is that they have a decent chunk for reinvestment set aside into growth and expansion of the waste to energy locations. which excites me as i have some locations i'd recommend Smiley
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Discord is more of a gaming community and if you actually want to join anything i would recommend their slack and telegram here is the link https://twitter.com/AIDOCMe/status/969906041252032512 also you can follow them on twitter for fast updates.

Discord has its community and there are active users in there too. I think it would be great for a fan community thing. In the crypto world i think the most dominant channel is telegram followed by slack.

I've seen a hell of alot more scam groups and pump and dump on Discord, I personally don't like the platform and much prefer telegram

I don't know for some reason using discord doesn't sit well with me, i have downloaded the app twice and have both times uninstall it, i can relate to the dump and pump groups in discord i see lots of links leading to a discord groups daily and most of them are scams.

I use Discord for gaming with my friends. I do not know why you would use it for Crypto xD. It is not made for that. Telegram/Slack is the best option for Crypto. Leave Discord to gaming.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

Thanks Anilg for sharing this info. I also missed this point. In short KWATT token can be utilise for different different use. It's really great. I guess we will get more good benefits of KWATT.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

Thanks Anilg for sharing this info. I also missed this point. In short KWATT token can be utilise for different different use. It's really great. I guess we will get more good benefits of KWATT.

This is a nice short summary of the benefits of having KWATT coins. Thanks for sharing it here. Seems like they are really going for healthcare markets as it is clearly mentioned in the utilization part.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

They reuploaded the drone footage on Youtube, and they added a 4New intro when you click on the video. Wise idea, because that was missing, and it is way more professional.

Great. Previously I was shared the link of drones footage. I guess you talking about any other footage. Could you please share that YouTube link here? So peoples/investors can watch this video?

I need to see that one; Is it a footage for the plant? any idea if there is a recording from the inside? Looks like we  are talking about a new level of  operations here.

I haven't seen any footage or pictures of inside the building, I suspect they will keep it hidden until they have a further announcement / update.

Exciting times for us here with this project.

Amazing 4NEW Ice Sculpture at the VIP Party at #Tokenfest in #SanFransico. 4New are excited to be the Main Sponsors of the event

Hopefully this will bring some more investors to this great potential project.

@jamzzz123, here is proof link of footage. They updated same on theirs Twitter group also.
https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/970990824141000704?s=19

Great update you shared here about VIP's. Thanks for updates.

Thanks but I can see the video is no longer available. It's removed by user. So they might not want to show the video footage untill the completion of the plant.
Ohh. Till yesterday it was playing, that's why updated link here. No worries will see something new then. Actually by uploading videos and theirs work proof they are trying to keep transparency between investors and them.

Yes. Video is removed by the user for some reason. But we can easily get it somewhere else. Is it official from the team? Then it should be available in their telegram channel or in any other social media.
I agree with this sometimes there are fake video's to scam people if the project is getting better but i am glad that 4new will not let that happen to their supporters and investors.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

This is a nice short summary of the benefits of having KWATT coins. Thanks for sharing it here. Seems like they are really going for healthcare markets as it is clearly mentioned in the utilization part.

Yes I agree this is a very good summary, it's great to see the potential value that KWATT tokens might hold in the future, I'm especially excited that us KWATT token holders may be able to trade KWATT to pay for electricity bills in the near future.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

I use Discord for gaming with my friends. I do not know why you would use it for Crypto xD. It is not made for that. Telegram/Slack is the best option for Crypto. Leave Discord to gaming.

Discord is way better than slack. You will realize it once your community grows to a certain number. Because without paying for slack, you can only have 10 000 messages. That's the reason why almost no project is having an official slack channel anymore (this and the constant PMs by scammers).

Compared to Telegram, Discord has the advantage of beeing way more organizable. Instead of the need of 2 or 3 different groups for discussion/bounty/announcement, you can just create different channels on one Discord server.

I really like Discord, use it both for gaming and crypto. You should really give it a chance.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

Same here, i rather stick with the telegram group, is more convenient and you're sure that is real people you're chatting with, not bots, telegram is more preferable and no offence to projects that also use discord as a medium of communication but is best one sits with telegram, well, whatever rocks your boat
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

Hey, does any one here have any info about rates? What hash rate and so on will investors get everyday?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

In which countries will the 4NEW waste recycling project work and do you have a license from the officials of these states to recycling? What will you do with the energy received from recycling waste will you sell it to the state or use it differently?

They will be operating in UK, their waste-combustion plants are located in Yorkshire, Northern England but I'm sure if the project is a success they will move into new markets.

Yea.. Charity begins home thy say yea??? They should use their Immediate encouragement as a case study and experience development. Once they are ready, they can try as far as other continent
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:36:53 PM

you are right Anilg, i meant the third point in this enumeration. i still found nothing in the whitepaper. So i hope someone of the team can tell us more about it.
that would interest me very much
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

Hi i just read the whitepaper and at mining revenue it says that the price of eth would be 950 and the price of bitcoin would be 9.7k and now it is much more down will that make any difference?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

Hi i just read the whitepaper and at mining revenue it says that the price of eth would be 950 and the price of bitcoin would be 9.7k and now it is much more down will that make any difference?

I'd imagine it will mining profitability is variable, but its up to the token holder how they use their KWATT (to mine or sell the voltage), to my knowledge so when its not profitable to mine you sell off the power to the government at a per kwh rate. Or im pretty sure thats what i read somewhere. In the end i doubt eth and btc will remain this low for much longer (next month - 3 months)
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: