Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

Probably this is an opportunity. An opportunity for you to rise up and make your money go worth Smiley. Probably that's the reason I'm seeing in bitcoin and for other cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

I consider bitcoin an opportunity to earn good capital.Many have already taken advantage of this opportunity. After all, no one knows when bitcoin will cease to exist.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.

I agree. It can be a bit of both. It is an opportunity in the sense that you can get many good thinfs from it and you can make it work in your advantage in many different ways such as earning money. On the other hand, it is also a challenge, because like other markets, it has its risks and differences, which makes it difficult to prosper in it. I think if you invest enough time and effort, then you can find ways to make it easier and gainful.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

yes, I suggest that you invest in bitcoin, people who do not know will say that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. and I hope you do not think like that.

but before you invest, you better share knowledge first with your family about bitcoin and crypto world, you must have a purpose to make them change their perceptions about bitcoin.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

Bitcoin can be an opportunity at the same time a challenge to us.
It can be an opportunity since bitcoin is an investment where your capital can grow and earn a lot of profits.
This a challenge also because bitcoin is not easily to handle since it was a volatile asset, a great pump and dump may cause a person to withdraw his capital.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

Probably this is an opportunity. An opportunity for you to rise up and make your money go worth Smiley. Probably that's the reason I'm seeing in bitcoin and for other cryptocurrencies.

Surely bitcoin is the biggest opportunity. Especially for those people has lack of financial.  But it's not an instant money, it only gives the chance to making solution about  financial problem. Always remember that in every opportunity there is always a set of challenges therefore it's not easy to reaching our needs. Just embracing the fact that if there is an opportunity therefore there is a risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

I look at Bitcoin and cryptos for that matter against percentage of circulating currency. It is massively under valued now for it's potential so it has to be an opportunity.

Bitcoin is an opportunity for the current investors, for the people that wish for a better future.
Yet, it's a challenge for the banks and the centralized institutions.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Right now bitcoin is an opportunity, just take it. All you need to do is to invest in the right time just think in December bitcoin price was 20K right now its 11K and going up. so if you invested when the price was 6K, you have almost 100% profit at this time if you invested in 20K you have loss 50%. The real challenge is when to invest or sell to make more bitcoins but at the end is worth of the risk.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

No wonder that would be someone's first impression when investing on bitcoin, you should always encounter FUD by trying to invest in it. If I would describe bitcoin I think i should be both on that two perspective. It is an opportunity because bitcoin's price is growing as time goes by, on the other hand, it is challenging as well for you since you well encounter downward value of it and you might think it is literally a scam. Novices might be worried but experienced will be relaxed. Furthermore, research as always and if possible read read read.
leaudmeister

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Bitcoin is a very challenging thing because you are taking risk especially to those investors who are investing but it is an opportunity to take that risk and make more out of an investment
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:56:22 PM
Merited by sclmte (1)

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.
We don't blame people first know about bitcoin for sure they will doubt on it, we as know more about bitcoin we must explain well to them the opportunity awaiting in bitcoin the higher possibilities that we earn a lot from bitcoin.
I have some question for you before you, if you invest bitcoin you know already this? and have you trust on bitcoin?
Then if you say yes, okay no doubt you can invest on bitcoin because for me bitcoin is the most trusted coins since how many years i never doubt on it i trust it that's why i also invested on here. So good luck to you don't take a long time to decide just invest now.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

For me bitcoin are both opportunity and challenge. Opportunity because it helps me to enter a crypto world to have work and to earn financially. Opportunity to invest and do trading online to earn profit. Bitcoin also is a challenge on how you can earn bitcoin with out any capital investment only hard work.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:22:40 AM

When its comes adopting bitcoin in your life they have more opportunities but you need also to face the challenges, why because bitcoin as digital currency is difficult to predict when the price go up or down in the marketcap. Because I believe every opportunity comes have an a challenge before can get the reward.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:38:33 AM

it was an opportunity years ago when the price still cheap and we might be lost a little bit of money if it crash. but now the price is already high and it tend to be a challenge since we don't know it will last longer or not
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:45:39 AM

it was an opportunity years ago when the price still cheap and we might be lost a little bit of money if it crash. but now the price is already high and it tend to be a challenge since we don't know it will last longer or not

yeah right, bitcoin is both an oppurtunity and a challenge. why?  its an oppurtunity when bitcoin prices are dropping because we now have an oppurtunity to purchase it in a cheap price. its a challenge if we are facing a hard time like for example bitcoin prices in rising and we are confuse if we should sell our coins or not because holding in a long time is also beneficial in order to earn more profit if ever bitcoin pumps thoroughly.
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:38:16 AM

Both of them. Opportunity is we can earn big money. Challenge is how can we do btc as well as so we can earn  big money
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

this is the reason why crypto. Is more popular now,because of the enjoyment were getting from it.this is a opportunitu to gain,but a challenge to fulfill,in any cases theres no easy money unless illegal work os cheating,thats the only way for easy bucks,but if your fair enough to make profit,so you must gamble in challenge and opportunity
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:04:06 AM

Bitcoin is a opportunity to us that we are investing money to get profit once bitcoin price goes up. And it's a big challenge to us once we have bitcoin because we need self control to hold bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

Bitcoin is a opportunity to us that we are investing money to get profit once bitcoin price goes up. And it's a big challenge to us once we have bitcoin because we need self control to hold bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell.
Both challenge is an opportunity for us to do, because as we are waiting for that good price to be achieve with bitcoin its really hard to do specially when you tend to get panic. However most of the people considered this opportunity as their respective challenges behind the struggles in life as well as bitcoin investments was so unpredictable, whether you hold or dump quickly as price reached on its peak.
Cyril jay

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:17:00 AM

Both of them. Opportunity is we can earn big money. Challenge is how can we do btc as well as so we can earn  big money
Bitcoin is a big opportunity today because of the benefits that we can get but aside from that bitcoin also is a big challenge to those who are new  amd make more adjustment
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: