Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:11:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

I think despite some difficulties with the project, the team will be able to collect the necessary amounts of money for its development. The project has already gained great popularity.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

I think despite some difficulties with the project, the team will be able to collect the necessary amounts of money for its development. The project has already gained great popularity.

If the project can be able to reach the soft cap then that time we can say that the project is successful because they can be able to fund the developments, but it's much better if they can reach hard cap.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

Yeah right. But even though, a lot of thanks for the cardano for all the help for the Traxia project. It is true that cardano alone is not sufficient to make the Traxia project become successful. Traxia team needs a full effort for the project to keep kicking and have a successful future ahead of it.
the Traxia project is moving towards its goal, but it seems to me that the team needs to think about increasing its advertising campaign. This will help attract additional investors and their investments.
Yes although the project is doing well I guess they still need to push harder to make sure that they will hit thier hardcap.
For me hard cap is not necessary important. It's just a bonus if they hit it but most importantly they need to reach the soft cap. Have they reached their soft cap? If ever they did, then I guess they need to concentrate upgrading their project so that they will be a good competitor someday.
I agree with you. When you reach the soft cap you can already say that the project has been realized and you can move on
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

I agree mate that they can succeed however we need to do our part also as members so that we can guarantee a sure success.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:23:44 AM

Yeah right. But even though, a lot of thanks for the cardano for all the help for the Traxia project. It is true that cardano alone is not sufficient to make the Traxia project become successful. Traxia team needs a full effort for the project to keep kicking and have a successful future ahead of it.
the Traxia project is moving towards its goal, but it seems to me that the team needs to think about increasing its advertising campaign. This will help attract additional investors and their investments.
Yes although the project is doing well I guess they still need to push harder to make sure that they will hit thier hardcap.
For me hard cap is not necessary important. It's just a bonus if they hit it but most importantly they need to reach the soft cap. Have they reached their soft cap? If ever they did, then I guess they need to concentrate upgrading their project so that they will be a good competitor someday.
I agree with you. When you reach the soft cap you can already say that the project has been realized and you can move on
Soft cap is the important one which is to raise a fund so that the project can utilize what they are doing. Also have a budget for the plans they do.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

Even if the project is supported by a reputed firm,this project has to work a lot on itself.
No denying that the project will have to work on its own to be successful but the Investments from these reputed firms surely give them and Upper Hand which helps them to concentrate on the project more.
Yes, have previous reputation from Cardano Hub is one of Traxia advantages, that why they said at title look like first project invested by Cardano.
The fact that it is supported and funded by Cardano Hub, it means the project will most likely to succeed in the future. Traxia can stand alone, actually. But with Cardano's aid, they can gain more influence and trust from the people.

For me, I think Cardano is not really the main sponsor for TRAXIA they only have supports from CARDANO staff. As I visited the site I saw that they are working with 2 big and established companies.

Perhaps, but maybe they have a contract with them, and now they are the main partner. I just guess, and I do not know how it really was. After all, they have many partners.
Leanna44

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

Traxia is very interesting project. Great idea.
From our point of view, Traxia helps us to improve global trade in order to establish an open and decentralized environment system, we can compare with our banking industry how they have raised monetization issues for not borrowing SMEs but smart deals convert through traxia shipment
Exactly, they can give big help but in some point they have some similarities to other ICO and for sure they have specialty on this project. Hopefully the team may continue and never give up as they already done a lot good things about this project as this project can be good for all and many.
Hakamoto

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

This project will attract a large number of investors, and can become successful, as Traxia is invested by Cardano! This inspires confidence!

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

You don't told us how much !
Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.

In my opinion, if you really want to profit from ICO like this one. You wanna take a risk in investing or just invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future, it's like betting on a gambling site.
Thars true mate investing in IcO is also gambling because you are not sure whats the future of a certain IcO and you might loose or multiply you investments.

Exactly bro. You have to take the risk in investing inorder to gain profits with the ICO. You will never know how good it is unless you try. But do not invest enermous amounts of money so you can still manage yourselves incase if you will fail. But if your lucky, then you will be very proud for yourself because you made a good decision.
If theres just a way to track down illegal ico so that we dont have to worry everytime we invest on them.

That's why in fundamentals of investing, you should just invest what you are not afraid to lose. But if you are going to risk more you should at least do more research before investing on a certain ICO.

Before engaging to invest in an ICO you need to do more research about the ICO and the team developing the platform. Because if you won't then you're ready to lose your money.

Keep in mind literally no one these days bothers to do any research about an ico they plan to invest into, nothing really can be done it's the sad truth

I think investors who want to invest  huge amount of money in an ICO, they will seriously do their research. But the one who invest the minimum, they mostly follow the trends.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

Even if the project is supported by a reputed firm,this project has to work a lot on itself.
No denying that the project will have to work on its own to be successful but the Investments from these reputed firms surely give them and Upper Hand which helps them to concentrate on the project more.
Yes, have previous reputation from Cardano Hub is one of Traxia advantages, that why they said at title look like first project invested by Cardano.
The fact that it is supported and funded by Cardano Hub, it means the project will most likely to succeed in the future. Traxia can stand alone, actually. But with Cardano's aid, they can gain more influence and trust from the people.

For me, I think Cardano is not really the main sponsor for TRAXIA they only have supports from CARDANO staff. As I visited the site I saw that they are working with 2 big and established companies.

Perhaps, but maybe they have a contract with them, and now they are the main partner. I just guess, and I do not know how it really was. After all, they have many partners.
Yes that's true. And as far as I know it really seems like that the Cardano really a great help for the Traxia project. I guess thay this partnership of Traxia and Cardano will lead to a successful one gaining more investors that will provide a support for the success of this great and interesting project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

The difference is stability. That's why you can trust the investment in this project and not worry about your investment

Yeah taking a risk in investing is a big challenge for us. It will also depend on how the team will manage the project. But hopefully, I think TRAXIA will become popular like the CARDANO platform.
Of course. The CARDANO platform is so big, it is unbelievable if Traxia won't be famous because of the CARDANO platform.

This is the reason why traxia got huge supports and become popular from the beginning because of their big investor. I am sure they already get lots of investors now. The success of this project will surely come sooner.
Yeah, it's good to hear that traxia is really doing good. Cardano hub won't invest in projects that don't sees a high potential in future. In It's stand right now Hopefully there is more investor will invest in traxia and will be a huge success in future. Let's just continue support the project for for the positive feed backs.

Exactly, the project has been invested by Cardano hub which is a very positive news. This will help people trust in the project easily. I hope the project is a hugesuccess in the ear future.
Thats correct, at the end of the day people are going to see the actual project and its features. But cardano would be a huge help for this ICO. Good enough to gain trust, which is crucial in an ICO.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

Well, if that so, then we need to wait for that 2 big established companies to announce by the traxia team. I am sure this will also help them to become more popular and attract many investors.

Perhaps, that's the reason why they are not giving new updates regarding this project. Maybe they are busy in negotiating for this 2 big companies in which I think can help Traxia team to be more competitive here in crypto world. Can anyone has an idea who are this 2 big companies? Plese shared the link and thanks.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

This project should be invested by businessmen who may need this platform, in this case, even if the price changes, it will be possible to pay for services on the platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Well, if that so, then we need to wait for that 2 big established companies to announce by the traxia team. I am sure this will also help them to become more popular and attract many investors.

Perhaps, that's the reason why they are not giving new updates regarding this project. Maybe they are busy in negotiating for this 2 big companies in which I think can help Traxia team to be more competitive here in crypto world. Can anyone has an idea who are this 2 big companies? Plese shared the link and thanks.

Well even if they are too busy with this, they still need to update us most specially the investors on all the recent updates and developments in this project. Maybe assign a community manager to handle this concern.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

Still there is time for collecting means, necessary for start of the project. I think everything will be as it should be and the project will find good investors, and at this time in the project there will also be changes in the plan of growth of active community.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

I see that in April Traxia will move from ETH blockchain to ADA blockchain in Q4 2018. Why this transition and how will this shift change the project? Why do not you convert right now before the ICO is sold out?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

This project should be invested by businessmen who may need this platform, in this case, even if the price changes, it will be possible to pay for services on the platform.

I think the Traxia project will not have problems with investors. Because already now the project is popular and in the future I think he will not have problems with the search for investments.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Newly created project  will definitely experience difficulties because investors are now so vigilant when choosing a project to invest. Traxia is still in a development stage and would probably need more proof that they are worth enough to be supported.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

I think the Traxia project will not have problems with investors. Because already now the project is popular and in the future I think he will not have problems with the search for investments.
This project us really much popular now and also more and more investors are getting attracted towards this project which indicates that this project will really have huge profits ahead and investing into traxia won't be much challenging for several investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

This project us really much popular now and also more and more investors are getting attracted towards this project which indicates that this project will really have huge profits ahead and investing into traxia won't be much challenging for several investors.
The profits for any project depend on its popularity and this project is much profitable and also got much popular now which will indeed be much profitable for the team and the future of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: