Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

TRAXIA really necessary for the business platform and I think most investors are businessmen and will properly appreciate this project.
It is unlikely a large number of the existing businessmen will come to invest in this project. And all the matter is that most of businessmen are so keen on the business that don't even know about existence of cryptocurrencies at all, is too far meanwhile from this sort of finance. Perhaps in about 5 years the situation will change.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

yes this project will first be of interest to businessmen. By the way, among them there are a large number of investors who will support this project
Hopefully, there was a big investor coming in because this project is supported by the Cardano or ADA for a long time.

Let's hope that because of this supports many investors are going to try this project and hopefully make some investments. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
There is a strong awareness for this ico and its campaigns and with all things been considered we might be seeing a great success for its investors

Prk_7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

yes this project will first be of interest to businessmen. By the way, among them there are a large number of investors who will support this project
Hopefully, there was a big investor coming in because this project is supported by the Cardano or ADA for a long time.

Let's hope that because of this supports many investors are going to try this project and hopefully make some investments. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Well, hopefully the team will able to do all the possibilities as they stated an exact day to be listed for trading. As I still study some on their white paper it so convincing and promising that can be benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community.

Yeah, the listing day is good but the most important thing now is traxia needs to be successful with the ico sales so that they will have enough funds to continue the development.
I think we dont have to worry about traxia project not being able to succeed with thier ico sale because it is backed up by ada project in the first place.
Yes it is been backed up with ada so for sure it will have some huge profits ahead as more and more investors will join the project which will then lead to a profitable future of traxia.
I believe this as do many people believe this. The project has a great idea and it is backed up by one of the good influeners on the market and I believe they'll go a long way and everyone right.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

Well, hopefully the team will able to do all the possibilities as they stated an exact day to be listed for trading. As I still study some on their white paper it so convincing and promising that can be benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community.

Yeah, the listing day is good but the most important thing now is traxia needs to be successful with the ico sales so that they will have enough funds to continue the development.
I think we dont have to worry about traxia project not being able to succeed with thier ico sale because it is backed up by ada project in the first place.
Yes my friend the project is now doing as expected and they are also trying to fix the bugs.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

You're right, hopefully they will able to overcome the possible challenges that this project may encountered. I appreciate on the teams performance as they will do their best for this nice and wonderful project. I'm looking forward for the up coming great features soon.

Well, if the team can do a good strategy to make their project be more attractive. This can only be done by making more promotional advertisement and have a features that help the community thru their services.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

I think investors will come to the consensus and that will be in May, will Traxia ICO still take that long? Or it will be good if they can already enlist it on an exchange.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

Yes it is been backed up with ada so for sure it will have some huge profits ahead as more and more investors will join the project which will then lead to a profitable future of traxia.
I believe this as do many people believe this. The project has a great idea and it is backed up by one of the good influeners on the market and I believe they'll go a long way and everyone right.
Yes with Traxia, we can using Blockchain to make fast, transparent and low-cost transactions at trading finance Smiley It is will more convenient for trader.
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

Never seen a project based on Cardano to be honest and I loved the idea, good luck

1881 - 193∞
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

Never seen a project based on Cardano to be honest and I loved the idea, good luck
To make clarification that, this projects is not based on Cardano. They only get investment from Cardano and they accept ADA as payment.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

Nowadays it is difficult for the investor to invest in any place due to the down market.Hope it will overcome so that supporter can invest in this project & make successful
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

Traxia doesn't have soft Cap and hardcap is aproximately $41.4 million which is huge !

Usage of proceeds if we reach the hard cap ( in my opinion they will not reach that number ):

64% Loan Warehousing*
11% Business Development & Sales
15% Smart-Contract Development
5% Legal and Compliance
5% Contigency Budget
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

Which one of these three you like the most and what alternative copy would you create?

If we end-up choosing the alternative copy that you create, we will reward you BIG time!

Option 1)

Traxia aims to convert unpaid invoices into smart contracts that can be traded on a global market as short-term assets. Providing global small business with an easy to use financing solution to continue with their business while waiting for invoices to be paid.

Option 2)

Traxia is a B2B trade finance platform that allows SMEs to access short-term funding by using their accounts receivables as collateral. Institutional investors can buy and trade this newly created tokenized debt securities on a global market.

Option 3)

First blockchain project invested by Emurgo (Cardano) is going to tackle a $43 trillion problem - Traxia is a decentralized marketplace that helps SMEs to get short term loans from global institutional investors that are willing to accept undue verified invoices as collateral.

For sure this kind of features of their platform will gain impression to the potential investors. Like helping small business or people to also have the chance to borrow or have a capital for their own businesses.

When people hear a word business, it already potentially influences their psychology and they want to participate in this event to get some profit. Therefore, in my opinion, the administrator has chosen the correct vector of actions.

Yeah that's right and if this business is especially related with ICO...  Traxia Team is also very active in social media. They interact with different methods in telegram; this is also a good working way to get in touch with potential investors.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

With how the team worked for this one as the first one to accept ADA and the first one invested by Cardono Hub, it can really have more potential in the future as it can have more popularity due to the projects joined and being partnered with it.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

This project should be invested by businessmen who may need this platform, in this case, even if the price changes, it will be possible to pay for services on the platform.

I think the Traxia project will not have problems with investors. Because already now the project is popular and in the future I think he will not have problems with the search for investments.
Yeah with support of great companies they will don't have a problem finding investors. They are quite popular already and this will only grow in the future. Things are looking good for the Traxia team.

Branding on the marketplace is very important and many investors are looking for project that are popular & offers a great return in the future. I'm glad that Traxia is one of those projects.

If this project can assure us of great return in the near future then maybe this will be a good idea to check this project and make good investments now. Looking forward for this project to fulfill its goals and plans.

Great return sounds good to hear because people wanted to have some profits earned with their investment. Well, Traxia is a new project and this is still have the chance to proved itself to be worth investing for.

No shit that great returns sounds good to hear, that's like saying "Profit for me is a good thing".

Very very obvious stuff that's a given without even saying it specifically
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

Nice to have these kinds of project that is linked to Cardano. I'll be watching on this one. Could be one of the big ICO this year.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:16:22 AM

Nice to have these kinds of project that is linked to Cardano. I'll be watching on this one. Could be one of the big ICO this year.

Well, this will become popular if the ICO is a success and if the cryptocurrencies price will going up again and become stable this year.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:28:12 AM

This project should be invested by businessmen who may need this platform, in this case, even if the price changes, it will be possible to pay for services on the platform.

I think the Traxia project will not have problems with investors. Because already now the project is popular and in the future I think he will not have problems with the search for investments.
Yeah with support of great companies they will don't have a problem finding investors. They are quite popular already and this will only grow in the future. Things are looking good for the Traxia team.

Branding on the marketplace is very important and many investors are looking for project that are popular & offers a great return in the future. I'm glad that Traxia is one of those projects.

If this project can assure us of great return in the near future then maybe this will be a good idea to check this project and make good investments now. Looking forward for this project to fulfill its goals and plans.

Great return sounds good to hear because people wanted to have some profits earned with their investment. Well, Traxia is a new project and this is still have the chance to proved itself to be worth investing for.

No shit that great returns sounds good to hear, that's like saying "Profit for me is a good thing".

Very very obvious stuff that's a given without even saying it specifically
That is true that the Traxia project is really showing its greatness here in the crypto world. There are so many people that has been turning their trust for this great project expecting for a good return of profit by this project. Just like others, I am really looking forward for the success of this project achieving its goals and objectives for the better changes in the community.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:52:10 AM

Very interesting project, you do not often see ICO on the Cardano platform. And the niche for business is interesting. I think low fees in the pre-sale are due to the situation in the market cripto, with such a wild dump is not very attractive for investment ...
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

By the way the projects related to Cardano is not very much, or rather it is the first. How much I know. So many of this fact attracts in the first place

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

Very interesting project, you do not often see ICO on the Cardano platform. And the niche for business is interesting. I think low fees in the pre-sale are due to the situation in the market cripto, with such a wild dump is not very attractive for investment ...
You are right mate. Traxia pre-sale have a low fees becauaw of the current situation happening with the crypto price. This instant having expensive fees the investors won't try to buy it. Hoping thst the problem will be solved.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: