Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

A project that should attract the attention of business investors and I hope the team will do a lot to attract the attention of people who want to improve business processes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

Is there a video presentation of the project? I would like to see a video about the project to understand the subtleties of the project
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:34:40 AM

I see that in April Traxia will move from ETH blockchain to ADA blockchain in Q4 2018. Why this transition and how will this shift change the project? Why do not you convert right now before the ICO is sold out?

I think in order to invest in Traxia, Emurg ask them to move to cardano, they still didn't develop the platform I think, they only move their token, since there is other project that has the same product on ethereum, let's see Traxia on cardano if it will perform better.
I think like any first project he may have flaws, but those not less than the project are very interesting and interesting how it will work.

Flaws and problems will really come to a starting project, it's because it's still developing. I think that's the nature of creating projects everywhere, there might be something wrong if there's no problem right? Cheesy
True enough that all projects experience issues along the way as they develop it. However, there are problems and issues that can be avoided when the right preparation is done. Let's just wait for the team to give us more updates regarding this project.
Traxia team behind have an active support and monitoring team they will clearly capture all the spikes in the system which are leading to an impact and they will be working on the operations team to eradicate and fix all the issues.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:36:42 AM

I see that in April Traxia will move from ETH blockchain to ADA blockchain in Q4 2018. Why this transition and how will this shift change the project? Why do not you convert right now before the ICO is sold out?

I think in order to invest in Traxia, Emurg ask them to move to cardano, they still didn't develop the platform I think, they only move their token, since there is other project that has the same product on ethereum, let's see Traxia on cardano if it will perform better.
I think like any first project he may have flaws, but those not less than the project are very interesting and interesting how it will work.

Flaws and problems will really come to a starting project, it's because it's still developing. I think that's the nature of creating projects everywhere, there might be something wrong if there's no problem right? Cheesy
True enough that all projects experience issues along the way as they develop it. However, there are problems and issues that can be avoided when the right preparation is done. Let's just wait for the team to give us more updates regarding this project.

Every problem have solution, it depends on the team on how they face and resolved it. Traxia will make their way through what problems are they facing right now. I just hope for your successful.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:15 AM

Every problem have solution, it depends on the team on how they face and resolved it. Traxia will make their way through what problems are they facing right now. I just hope for your successful.
I believe that has been disclosed on thier telegram chat group. Although I dont fully know what are the benefits of using Ada's own blockchain maybe it is mkre beneficial for the project to go that way in the last quarter of 2018.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

How much money was collected on the pre-sale? The situation on the market is not favorable for investments, the team does not plan to transfer the main sale to a later date?
Which situation of market you mean? About crash of BTC and a lot of other altcoins? In my opinion, it is not involved in Traxia or any other projects, they can affect to buy capacity only.
I believe that if the project is attractive to investors, then it will collect enough money for its development and this will be regardless of market conditions.
Ideally, that would be great. But, you know in economics, when inflation is experienced by a certain country, no matter how great the demand for a commodity, people will be thrifty in order to sustain. The same thing that is happening right now since major cryptocurrencies are crashing down.

You are right, what is happening with the crypto markets now will surely affects how investors will invest their money. I just hope that what is happening right now will be just temporary.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

Which one of these three you like the most and what alternative copy would you create?

If we end-up choosing the alternative copy that you create, we will reward you BIG time!

Option 1)

Traxia aims to convert unpaid invoices into smart contracts that can be traded on a global market as short-term assets. Providing global small business with an easy to use financing solution to continue with their business while waiting for invoices to be paid.

Option 2)

Traxia is a B2B trade finance platform that allows SMEs to access short-term funding by using their accounts receivables as collateral. Institutional investors can buy and trade this newly created tokenized debt securities on a global market.

Option 3)

First blockchain project invested by Emurgo (Cardano) is going to tackle a $43 trillion problem - Traxia is a decentralized marketplace that helps SMEs to get short term loans from global institutional investors that are willing to accept undue verified invoices as collateral.

For sure this kind of features of their platform will gain impression to the potential investors. Like helping small business or people to also have the chance to borrow or have a capital for their own businesses.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

How much money was collected on the pre-sale? The situation on the market is not favorable for investments, the team does not plan to transfer the main sale to a later date?
Which situation of market you mean? About crash of BTC and a lot of other altcoins? In my opinion, it is not involved in Traxia or any other projects, they can affect to buy capacity only.
I believe that if the project is attractive to investors, then it will collect enough money for its development and this will be regardless of market conditions.
Ideally, that would be great. But, you know in economics, when inflation is experienced by a certain country, no matter how great the demand for a commodity, people will be thrifty in order to sustain. The same thing that is happening right now since major cryptocurrencies are crashing down.

You are right, what is happening with the crypto markets now will surely affects how investors will invest their money. I just hope that what is happening right now will be just temporary.
of course, you are right, the crypto currency market is now not the best of times. But I hope this does not greatly affect the development of the Traxia project and all investors will be able to invest enough of their funds to develop the project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

TRAXIA really necessary for the business platform and I think most investors are businessmen and will properly appreciate this project.

Yes, you are right. Most of the investors of Traxia project are business minded because the concept of this is to help their business be at a better position. But we cannot deny the fact, that there are still some ordinary investors who really wants to invest on this project because of their connection to Cardano Hub.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

TRAXIA really necessary for the business platform and I think most investors are businessmen and will properly appreciate this project.

Yes, you are right. Most of the investors of Traxia project are business minded because the concept of this is to help their business be at a better position. But we cannot deny the fact, that there are still some ordinary investors who really wants to invest on this project because of their connection to Cardano Hub.
That is not a big deal which we should think about the assets of investors we have to focus on excellent delivery and successful outcome of the project that will help and enrich in a better run.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

This is the right time to invest in some ICO because the value of ETH is so much low wherein we can afford to buy some of their tokens. If the team will not adjust its token value then definitely more people will participate in their ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

yes this project will first be of interest to businessmen. By the way, among them there are a large number of investors who will support this project
Hopefully, there was a big investor coming in because this project is supported by the Cardano or ADA for a long time.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

yes this project will first be of interest to businessmen. By the way, among them there are a large number of investors who will support this project
Hopefully, there was a big investor coming in because this project is supported by the Cardano or ADA for a long time.

Let's hope that because of this supports many investors are going to try this project and hopefully make some investments. Looking forward for more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

Which one of these three you like the most and what alternative copy would you create?

If we end-up choosing the alternative copy that you create, we will reward you BIG time!

Option 1)

Traxia aims to convert unpaid invoices into smart contracts that can be traded on a global market as short-term assets. Providing global small business with an easy to use financing solution to continue with their business while waiting for invoices to be paid.

Option 2)

Traxia is a B2B trade finance platform that allows SMEs to access short-term funding by using their accounts receivables as collateral. Institutional investors can buy and trade this newly created tokenized debt securities on a global market.

Option 3)

First blockchain project invested by Emurgo (Cardano) is going to tackle a $43 trillion problem - Traxia is a decentralized marketplace that helps SMEs to get short term loans from global institutional investors that are willing to accept undue verified invoices as collateral.

For sure this kind of features of their platform will gain impression to the potential investors. Like helping small business or people to also have the chance to borrow or have a capital for their own businesses.

When people hear a word business, it already potentially influences their psychology and they want to participate in this event to get some profit. Therefore, in my opinion, the administrator has chosen the correct vector of actions.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Let's hope that because of this supports many investors are going to try this project and hopefully make some investments. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Well, hopefully the team will able to do all the possibilities as they stated an exact day to be listed for trading. As I still study some on their white paper it so convincing and promising that can be benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community.

Yeah, the listing day is good but the most important thing now is traxia needs to be successful with the ico sales so that they will have enough funds to continue the development.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Well, hopefully the team will able to do all the possibilities as they stated an exact day to be listed for trading. As I still study some on their white paper it so convincing and promising that can be benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community.

Yeah, the listing day is good but the most important thing now is traxia needs to be successful with the ico sales so that they will have enough funds to continue the development.
I think we dont have to worry about traxia project not being able to succeed with thier ico sale because it is backed up by ada project in the first place.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

I think we dont have to worry about traxia project not being able to succeed with thier ico sale because it is backed up by ada project in the first place.
Yes it is been backed up with ada so for sure it will have some huge profits ahead as more and more investors will join the project which will then lead to a profitable future of traxia.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

The project is incredibly good, with good partners, with whom you can earn trust. So I think that investing in this project is still worth it.
As you can see bud more and more people is supporting this project because its realy trustworthy project.
Yes it is. Therefore, I say that you can fully trust the project because already a lot of users have begun to trust the project. This encourages the team of developers not to give up and continue their work on the idea of the project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

You're right, hopefully they will able to overcome the possible challenges that this project may encountered. I appreciate on the teams performance as they will do their best for this nice and wonderful project. I'm looking forward for the up coming great features soon.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

Can you name it? So that investors reading this thread knows who's that investor interested on supporting this kind of platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: